First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll.com - Site Issues
Vegetable Support Manager
Bjaker 
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/28/14
Morning all!

Apologies for any inconvenience you are currently encountering with the website. I've been running around for the last couple hours working to get things back to working.

We are aware there there are current issues with any forms on the websites which send emails:
-Contact Us Form
-Reset Password
-Guestbooks

We're aware of issues surrounding making purchases through the store.
-PayPal Purchases
-Credit Card Purchases
-Gifting Memberships

This is just a short list of affected areas of the site. If you have other things you would like to report currently, please let us know.

Sincere apologies and we're working to get this resolved ASAP.

Best,
-Baker
Naroso 
5028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/28/14
CR bucks purchases have also been affected
Vegetable Support Manager
Bjaker 
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/28/14


Thanks for the heads up.

Can you please tell me exactly what issues you're encountering? Is it that the payment screen times out during the purchase?

(Quote me in your response so I get a message!)

Best,
-Baker
Naroso 
5028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/28/14 , edited 2/28/14

Bjaker wrote:



Thanks for the heads up.

Can you please tell me exactly what issues you're encountering? Is it that the payment screen times out during the purchase?

(Quote me in your response so I get a message!)

Best,
-Baker


I bought membership with CR bucks and then it took me to the white screen everyone is experiencing. I looked to see if my premium was implemented, but it was not and I was still charged for the purchase as the CR bucks I had went from £9+ to around £2.50. I was trying to buy the standard Anime Premium.
12823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 2/28/14
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, or if I should make a separate topic.

I had tried redeeming a guest pass multiple times because I was getting the white screen and nothing else. I later thought to go to my "Order History" and see if it went through, and I have four "Paid, Pending fulfillment" orders listed. I'm assuming only one will actually go though, but I just want to make sure that this won't be a problem?
Vegetable Support Manager
Bjaker 
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/28/14


This should be fixed now. Let me know if you still can't redeem it!
Vegetable Support Manager
Bjaker 
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/28/14


Looking into this!
-B
17024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Boston
Offline
Posted 2/28/14 , edited 2/28/14

Bjaker wrote:

Morning all!

Apologies for any inconvenience you are currently encountering with the website. I've been running around for the last couple hours working to get things back to working.

We are aware there there are current issues with any forms on the websites which send emails:
-Contact Us Form
-Reset Password
-Guestbooks

We're aware of issues surrounding making purchases through the store.
-PayPal Purchases
-Credit Card Purchases
-Gifting Memberships

This is just a short list of affected areas of the site. If you have other things you would like to report currently, please let us know.

Sincere apologies and we're working to get this resolved ASAP.

Best,
-Baker


Are premium memberships (via PayPal) also affected? I got two e-mails this morning, one from CR and one from PP saying my recurring payment had been cancelled (which I did not initiate). The CR site is showing my membership as normal monthly recurring, PayPal is showing my recurring payment as "suspended."
5010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/14


Will the people who purchased membership with paypal be getting it once the issue is resolved? I bought membership with paypal last night and still haven't received it due to the white screen everyone is experiencing.
Zodai 
4184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/14 , edited 2/28/14
I also attempted to redeem a guest pass from comments last night. They seemed to have been redeemed now ( Q_Q ) but if I find another one I'll run a test to see if I'm still having this issue.


podracer35 wrote:

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, or if I should make a separate topic.

I had tried redeeming a guest pass multiple times because I was getting the white screen and nothing else. I later thought to go to my "Order History" and see if it went through, and I have four "Paid, Pending fulfillment" orders listed. I'm assuming only one will actually go though, but I just want to make sure that this won't be a problem?


After looking at my own, it seems to look the same on my area as well. I tried quite a few times to see if it would work...

http://puu.sh/7dZen.png

---

New update - the next free pass I found appears to have gone through. Not sure whether or not the issue is still coming up for anyone else though.
Naroso 
5028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/28/14
Any word on if they're going to be giving refunds or giving you the subscription? I hate to be that one really impatient guy because I know you guys are working hard to fix the problem, I was just wondering what will happen with people's money.
Vegetable Support Manager
Bjaker 
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/28/14


Our Payments team is currently working to resolve the outstanding payment issues that occurred during this outage.
We're hoping to have them wrapped up today.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

-Baker
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

Bjaker wrote:



Our Payments team is currently working to resolve the outstanding payment issues that occurred during this outage.
We're hoping to have them wrapped up today.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

-Baker


I am also having issues with my membership, my order history shows two trials that are paid but pending fulfillment, one with a payment error, and one month of premium I purchased last night, but have not actually gotten. I'm not sure what the best way to deal with this is...
Naroso 
5028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

Bjaker wrote:



Our Payments team is currently working to resolve the outstanding payment issues that occurred during this outage.
We're hoping to have them wrapped up today.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

-Baker


Any updates on the situation? Hate to be asking this often.

Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
82325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

SirRipo wrote:

I am also having issues with my membership, my order history shows two trials that are paid but pending fulfillment, one with a payment error, and one month of premium I purchased last night, but have not actually gotten. I'm not sure what the best way to deal with this is...


Your trial was canceled and your Anime purchase as gone through. If this is a mistake and what you wanted was the trial only, please contact us at support where we can assist you further:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.