First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll.com - Site Issues
10716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / tangled in my own...
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
okay every time I try to put something new in my bio it wont let me save. like when I inserted a pic, once I pressed save it didn't save it...
41235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 6/2/14

tokkichan wrote:

okay every time I try to put something new in my bio it wont let me save. like when I inserted a pic, once I pressed save it didn't save it...


Does it only happen with images, or does it happen when you're just trying to update text?
27320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
Many problems early tonite!

First it took me five tries to Login and I was super diligent after the first rejection! Did it both on Opera and Firefox!

Second I got a short in and then the websire caused my PC to freeze when watching an anime. Again both Opera and Firefox! I had to use CTRL ALt Delete to bail out! The thing is I watched the animes elsewhere without a burp glitch anything! And my PC did not freeze! You eithe have spyware / malware or something corrupt going on!

I am on the website now but afraid to watch videos here! That is a shame!
6092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
Paypal is still out and has been out since the 22nd of May how bad is the problem . No white screen just says gateway error have tried more then once
19264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/20/14
I keep trying to add my twitter account but it keeps saying I unlinked it after I linked it.
41235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 6/20/14

CrayMeganeChan wrote:

I keep trying to add my twitter account but it keeps saying I unlinked it after I linked it.


At last report (MakotoKamui, I believe), this feature was still broken.
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/18/14 , edited 7/18/14
I have 3 notifcations that I have new messages in my inbox and there's nothing there. I even went there and deleted everything to make sure. It's been going on a week now after I decided to try to wait it out and hope for the best that the notifications will go away but it didn't.
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tralfamadore
Offline
Posted 7/19/14
I keep timing out CR on my Xbox360 and pages are very slow to load on the computer. Are there problems with your servers?
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Illinois, USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/14
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in, but I am having trouble finding out how I can edit my signature for the forum.
Otter Modder
31703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 9/3/14
The forum has no signatures.
28908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My couch, usually
Offline
Posted 9/3/14

Tepig003 wrote:

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in, but I am having trouble finding out how I can edit my signature for the forum.


There's not actually a sig, per se, but a "status" line on your profile. If you just click on the area next to your on/offline status, you can type something quite short in there and a button appears to save it (or clear it)


10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 29 days ago
Hey, I think it has already been brought up at some point, but I'm unable to purchase a premium membership via PayPal, which is my preferred method of money transfer. It won't even let me start the free trial. When I sign in with PayPal, it gives me the following:



Sorry, this feature is not available at this time.
Return to Crunchyroll
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Crunchyroll and try another option.


Is this a persistent problem with PayPal? I saw a couple other posts of a similar nature from 3-5 months ago, which seems like a long time to let a problem sit

I really want to be able to use Crunchyroll, but until this gets fixed, I really can't do anything with it.
41235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 29 days ago

teiji_amano wrote:

Hey, I think it has already been brought up at some point, but I'm unable to purchase a premium membership via PayPal, which is my preferred method of money transfer. It won't even let me start the free trial. When I sign in with PayPal, it gives me the following:



Sorry, this feature is not available at this time.
Return to Crunchyroll
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Crunchyroll and try another option.


Is this a persistent problem with PayPal? I saw a couple other posts of a similar nature from 3-5 months ago, which seems like a long time to let a problem sit

I really want to be able to use Crunchyroll, but until this gets fixed, I really can't do anything with it.


I remember there being issues with German users unable to process recurring payments through PayPal, but that wasn't affecting other users. It shouldn't matter if you're using a pre-paid credit card or bank account as the payment methods attached to your PP account.

Purchasing a /store/p/82544/All-Access-Membership-Gift for yourself may work instead (Anime- and Manga-only links are at the bottom of the listing). I would also suggest /contacting customer support to see if they have any additional insight on this issue.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.