First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Late Night Chat
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/5/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

*crash lands into the thread* Bonjour, everyone~




How's it going?
Posted 3/5/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


unknowanime wrote:

yo guys!


Yo ho and a bottle of something, how are you?


good been watching Gintama but sorry I was about to go chat another time when its not a school night!
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/5/14

gensin wrote:

Hello
Good afternight owls


Hello, how are you tonight? Did you catch the NHL trade deadline?
Posted 3/5/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:

*crash lands into the thread* Bonjour, everyone~




How's it going?


Good and you?
93267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Online
Posted 3/5/14
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/5/14 , edited 3/5/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:

*crash lands into the thread* Bonjour, everyone~




How's it going?


Good and you?


Just enjoying my days off by relaxing, catching up on some anime, and watched the NHL trade deadline earlier today.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/5/14


Hay...



How ya do'n?
Posted 3/5/14
hello everyone
93267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Online
Posted 3/5/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Hay...



How ya do'n?


Ah, you always know how to one-up my greetings. I'm doing alright, how about yourself?
93267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Online
Posted 3/5/14

saberfan94 wrote:

hello everyone


How's it going man?
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/5/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Hay...



How ya do'n?


Ah, you always know how to one-up my greetings. I'm doing alright, how about yourself?


I'm doing well, spent the day in R&R mode, watched Wolf Children, and seen the NHL trade deadline.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/5/14

saberfan94 wrote:

hello everyone


Hello and how are you on this fine evening?
93267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Online
Posted 3/5/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I'm doing well, spent the day in R&R mode, watched Wolf Children, and seen the NHL trade deadline.


R & R is always good. Wolf Children, also a good choice.
Posted 3/5/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:

How's it going man?


okay for the most part, how about you?



randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Hello and how are you on this fine evening?


im okay and you?
19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/5/14
Hello. I'm just dancing..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.