First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Scared!!
7075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / VeggyLand
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
Have you ever been scared out of your mind? Or maybe you scared someone before!!!!! You tell me!


If you want to look at this link

http://funcop.net/Jingle_Bells_Reversed.swf
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
once i scared my sister does that count?
7075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / VeggyLand
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
Yeah!!
Posted 6/24/07
i like to scare ppl i dont know why but i like it xD
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
I scare my little brother all the time.
there is also this site http://www.winterrowd.com which is perfect for scary people or yourself, but be warned NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED trust me!
Posted 6/24/07
Yes..
Want to be scared or think you`re tough?

Go here and play the games:
http://winterrowd.com/
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
i hid in the back of my aunts car an hour before she left
so as shes leaving and and about half a mile away from my house i yell like crazy
she scared as hell and swerves off the road
XDDDD
she now sends me hatemail
59280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sunny California
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
^ i tried them all but there not scary
i did it wit sounds full blast but nope
Posted 6/24/07

naruhina93 wrote:

^ i tried them all but there not scary
i did it wit sounds full blast but nope


That`s because you`re a guy..?

I started screaming and couldn`t go in my room or anywhere without light for a week..
6412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『In HIS heart for...
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
sometimes I scare my friend,
59280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sunny California
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

miyuXXkanata wrote:


naruhina93 wrote:

^ i tried them all but there not scary
i did it wit sounds full blast but nope


That`s because you`re a guy..?

I started screaming and couldn`t go in my room or anywhere without light for a week..


hahaha....i had my lil sis here and she didnt scared no offense
and wow i thought they were funny
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

miyuXXkanata wrote:

Yes..
Want to be scared or think you`re tough?

Go here and play the games:
http://winterrowd.com/

holly XXXX i almost passed out!!
try to see the london dungeon
Posted 6/24/07

kurohigei wrote:


miyuXXkanata wrote:

Yes..
Want to be scared or think you`re tough?

Go here and play the games:
http://winterrowd.com/

holly XXXX i almost passed out!!
try to see the london dungeon


During class, my friend made me play the maze and after the game, I started screaming and the teacher scolded at me..


I was scared as...yeah..
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

miyuXXkanata wrote:

Yes..
Want to be scared or think you`re tough?

Go here and play the games:
http://winterrowd.com/


lol thats good stuff
i got cought off guard w/ the Needle in Haystack game
14095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / A small town at A...
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
It was fun to scare people...but not to fun if you being scared by people
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.