First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Do you game or watch anime more?
35370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/9/14
I definitely watch anime more than I game. I'd like to game more than I currently do, but working full time and trying to keep up with a writing career doesn't allow me much free time.
5022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uk
Offline
Posted 3/9/14
Anime more but probably at a 70% - 30% ratio
My bros are usually playing on the consoles we own so I don't always have a chance
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 3/9/14
I watch anime more even though I'm far, FAR more obsessed with video games and am more of a game otaku than an anime one.
I think it might be because I like to play for long sessions at a time and I don't like to play if I don't have the time or stamina to dedicate to gaming.
I tend to make up for all the time not spent game by listening to game music all the time instead though.
8141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 3/9/14
I multi-task with my 3DS while watching anime, but I also play my PS3, though I haven't lately. Recently I would say my "anime/gaming" time is split up 70% anime 30% gaming as of late. There aren't many games I really want to play right now, besides stuff I'm replaying.
2444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/9/14
I wish I could say both but I watch it more. I don't have any anime games (so sad ) so I just watch it.
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/9/14
Much, much, MUCH more anime than gaming, no matter how hard I try to multitask with my Vita. (Neptunia FTW!)

Demo... Titanfall IS coming out on Tuesday so that may change... (^_-)
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 3/18/14
my answer: YES!
40013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 3/18/14
I'd say im about a 50/50 on this
18142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Newport News, VA
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
While not at work, I watch anime about 75% of the time and play games the other 25%. At work, it's about 50/50 (working overnight has it's advantages).
5592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / rotterdam
Offline
Posted 3/19/14

RedBlueGemini wrote:

I try go 50 50 on both, but I am always unsuccessful as some days its 75% gaming 25% anime, vice versa, or one and not the other. I guess I just have bad time management skills.


im the same
27504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
I really only play Runescape or Skyrim. My anime viewing far outweighs my gaming.
Posted 3/19/14
Anime.

I'm quite a picky person when it comes to games. As for anime , as long as the plot is interesting, i'll watch it.
22907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
logging in hours in FFXIV..COD...and metal gear solid ground zeroes just came out....O.O...i still go to bed watching anime every night tho.....>.>'
21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
Gaming, on average I watch a few episodes a week, and I game a couple hours everyday. Especially since I got Dark Souls 2.
82672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Providence
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
Probably a 75/25 split in favor of games. The typical weekday is online games with some friends after work, then knock out a few episodes of w/e before bed. Weekends can vary depending if I'm home or not, but usually I can get in more anime since I'll likely be up later.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.