First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Missing Malaysian Plane
19862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Village Hidde...
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
Davy Jones Locker
22117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Where am I to go,...
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
no you're all wrong It was Alien Terrorists that abducted the plane
20947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14
Latest off my news ticker:

Malaysia: New satellite images from French authorities show potential objects in missing jet southern search zone, official says. (via Reuters)

Looks like the Indian Ocean is their primary focus now... Which would gel with the theory of cabin decompression and fuel burn out.

Search area for Malaysian airliner widened after French satellite images
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/23/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140323

(Reuters) - The search area for a missing Malaysian jetliner in remote seas off Australia was widened on Monday after French satellite images revealed potential "floating debris" several hundred kilometers north of pictures previously captured by U.S. and Chinese satellites.

Australian Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss said the new lead in the hunt for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 was promising, but cautioned that the search in the icy southern Indian Ocean remained difficult.
13147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂╰⋃╯
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
Planes don't just go up and vanish, sounds really suspicious
21215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
I think Donny Darko explains what happened quite well.
50553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 3/23/14
great plotline for a new anime


sypnosis: Malaysian plane disappeared into another dimension... where they encounter people with rabbit ears and have to save a kidnapped princess from the evil troll...
meanwhile, the people on Earth are coming up with conspiracy theories about terrorists and whatnot.
15340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:
meanwhile, the people on Earth are coming up with conspiracy theories about terrorists and whatnot.


That way the show can feature mostly serious characters, and use the theories as comedic relief
12685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
The way I see it, there are only two possibilities:

1. It crashed/sank in some deep part of the ocean that can' be reached. People don't seem to understand that the oceans are incomparably HUGE. It doesn't surprise me that entire fleets of ships and several planes have been lost to the depths and have never been found. Common sense dictates that things are, indeed, able to be lost in the inky abyss of the sea.

2. Some type of hijacking. Radar and other tracking/communication systems are very complicated. If the plane hasn't been lost in the deep waters, SOME system SOMEwhere has to be able to detect the plane. If there are hijackers well-versed enough and knowledgeable enough about plane communication/tracking systems, they may be able to make the plane seemingly vanish.

25366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14
Windows 8.1's News app found it prudent enough to share this with me as "breaking news" using a push notification about the Chinese supposedly finding something a couple of minutes ago. First time that's ever happened to me xD. Given my computer actually did that, maybe this is SRSLY for realz and we can end the speculation.

Or maybe this crash has gotten so overhyped that microsoft actually decided to push that as breaking news cuz they can, yet it's really just more junk info.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_MALAYSIA_PLANE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
9014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Jsybird2532 wrote:

Windows 8.1's News app found it prudent enough to share this with me as "breaking news" using a push notification about the Chinese supposedly finding something a couple of minutes ago. First time that's ever happened to me xD. Given my computer actually did that, maybe this is SRSLY for realz and we can end the speculation.

Or maybe this crash has gotten so overhyped that microsoft actually decided to push that as breaking news cuz they can, yet it's really just more junk info.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_MALAYSIA_PLANE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT


history channel quote ~~~~~ "It was Aliens!"


9014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14

Morbidhanson wrote:

The way I see it, there are only two possibilities:

1. It crashed/sank in some deep part of the ocean that can' be reached. People don't seem to understand that the oceans are incomparably HUGE. It doesn't surprise me that entire fleets of ships and several planes have been lost to the depths and have never been found. Common sense dictates that things are, indeed, able to be lost in the inky abyss of the sea.

2. Some type of hijacking. Radar and other tracking/communication systems are very complicated. If the plane hasn't been lost in the deep waters, SOME system SOMEwhere has to be able to detect the plane. If there are hijackers well-versed enough and knowledgeable enough about plane communication/tracking systems, they may be able to make the plane seemingly vanish.



combine that with a Hijacker/terrorist/ or person in general, and combine the Flaw they have with radar in that part of the world and by that i mean their was a part in that ocean that radar from any country couldn't reach

all you have to do is be a pirate or some hi tech terrorist that Jacked some radar equipment and then set up some checkpoints in the ocean some where for the JACKERs to follow to their target destination for God who knows what reason

ransom, start a war, brainwashing, experimentation

they hijacker MOST likely once this is all over and nobody cant find anything wen this dies down then they will MOST likely be overconfident and start a world broadcast communication stating they stole and kidnapped everyone on board for again i say GOD who knows what reason why.

then we can trace that back to them and will you know either 2 things capture them or it will become a wild goose chase

but i doubt anyone is that smart



EDIT
=====


in short the HiJacker took advantage of that part of the ocean not being on radar and had checkpoints setup in advance of some kind to ensure their going the right way with the passengers for who knows what reason.

perhaps in the worse case possible they intend to keep the plane rig it with some HIGH EXPLOSIVES and keep the passengers on board as hostages and ram into something while using the passengers as shields for some country not to shoot them down before anihilating something full on kamikaze style

i could be MASSIVELY over thinking this because i doubt anyone is smart enough to come up with that ANIME like plan

or it could have simply crashed cause the pilots were awful

or as the HISTORY CHANNEL SAYS ~~~~~ "IT WAS ALIENS!"

jjjjjeeeeeezzzzzeee i felt like lelouch saying all that
20947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14
Malaysian Prime Minister is speaking this morning about the missing plane. Some pull quotes:

- Malaysian PM: 'I must inform you that according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean'.

- Malaysia prime minister says he has informed families that the missing plane ended its journey in the southern India Ocean.

- Malaysia PM says analysis of satellite data that disclosed plane's fate was unprecedented.

- Malaysia Airlines releases statement, says multinational search operation for Flight MH370 to continue.

/Edit: Complete statement on Flight MH370 from Malaysian PM:



Link to a larger image if you're having trouble reading that: http://i.imgur.com/UUnHzNv.jpg
12518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Space
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
It's a conspiracy Saitou
46598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 4/3/14
BIG announcement coming today.....
Sogno- 
26570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/14
^ really now... i've been keeping up with it but i didn't know anything about an announcement. wonder what they've found (besides hundreds of floating objects on satellites)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.