Post Reply Can't find Nisekoi anime on crunchyroll
55013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/14
I have a full subscription, and have searched "nisekoi" in the search field, which returned no results. Have checked spelling.

The show also does not show up at all under the recently updated anime or in any of the recent seasons. What's going on?
43658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/10/14 , edited 3/10/14

Sergar63 wrote:

I have a full subscription, and have searched "nisekoi" in the search field, which returned no results. Have checked spelling.

The show also does not show up at all under the recently updated anime or in any of the recent seasons. What's going on?
What country are you in?

/forumtopic-834549/new-winter-titles-wizard-barristers-world-conquest-zvezda-plot-nisekoi

Available for North American, South American, and South African audiences only. You might try Diasuki.net.
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/14 , edited 3/10/14
could be because you have your mature content filter on @ Sergar63
55013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/14

asharka wrote:


Sergar63 wrote:

I have a full subscription, and have searched "nisekoi" in the search field, which returned no results. Have checked spelling.

The show also does not show up at all under the recently updated anime or in any of the recent seasons. What's going on?
What country are you in?

/forumtopic-834549/new-winter-titles-wizard-barristers-world-conquest-zvezda-plot-nisekoi

Available for North American, South American, and South African audiences only. You might try Diasuki.net.


That would be it. I'm getting sick and tired of getting screwed over just because I live in Australia...
The Wise Wizard
100945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/10/14

Sergar63 wrote:


asharka wrote:

What country are you in?

/forumtopic-834549/new-winter-titles-wizard-barristers-world-conquest-zvezda-plot-nisekoi

Available for North American, South American, and South African audiences only. You might try Diasuki.net.


That would be it. I'm getting sick and tired of getting screwed over just because I live in Australia...

Unfortunately, you are going to have the same problem at Daisuki.net, as they have the same regions as CR:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2014-01-13/daisuki.net-to-stream-buddy-complex-world-conquest-zvezda-plot-and-nisekoi:

The first episode of Nisekoi starts 30 minutes ahead also on 11th at 26:00 JST (9:00am PST) and will be available in the US, Canada, South America and South Africa.


In the event you were unaware, you can view a single alphabetical list of all shows available to you via this page:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime/alpha?group=all

58680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 3/10/14

Sergar63 wrote:


asharka wrote:


Sergar63 wrote:

I have a full subscription, and have searched "nisekoi" in the search field, which returned no results. Have checked spelling.

The show also does not show up at all under the recently updated anime or in any of the recent seasons. What's going on?
What country are you in?

/forumtopic-834549/new-winter-titles-wizard-barristers-world-conquest-zvezda-plot-nisekoi

Available for North American, South American, and South African audiences only. You might try Diasuki.net.


That would be it. I'm getting sick and tired of getting screwed over just because I live in Australia...


It should be available worldwide (outside Japan) through Daisuki.net.
27403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Surrey, UK
Online
Posted 3/11/14

eyeofpain wrote:

It should be available worldwide (outside Japan) through Daisuki.net.


Nope. We certainly don't have it in the UK, as Animax bagged exclusivity.

So I can imagine Australia also potentially lacking the show if either someone else (Madman?) has exclusivity or just the Australian rights were witheld.
The Wise Wizard
100945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/11/14

eyeofpain wrote:

It should be available worldwide (outside Japan) through Daisuki.net.

Nope. As noted in my earlier message Daisuki has the same regions for it as CR.

13064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Denmark - and whe...
Offline
Posted 3/11/14
now i recommend that you go either get your own VPN server connection to the US or you get one of the many that runs on the web (less secure).... this way you can watch all the awesome series that is Accesible in the us and Canada

it is 100% worth it ..... i love nisekoi it is so damn good !! !



55013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/14

Argondo wrote:

now i recommend that you go either get your own VPN server connection to the US or you get one of the many that runs on the web (less secure).... this way you can watch all the awesome series that is Accesible in the us and Canada

it is 100% worth it ..... i love nisekoi it is so damn good !! !





That sounds like a good idea. I love the manga, so I am hanging out for the anime.

Thanks for the help everyone.
You must be logged in to post.