Post Reply Character Creation
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/11/14 , edited 3/15/14
Username:
Character Name:
Image:(put in spoiler)
Age:
Background:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Other:

EX:


Username:Animeruler22
Character Name:Yoshii Teruda
Image:

Age:16
Background:Yoshii was always popular for his looks, and the girls always fawned over him. He was beaten up several times for getting the girls, but it was always a mystery why he never dated one. People started spreading rumors that he wasn't interested, and just cold-hearted. But he knew that wasn't it..His parents later heard the rumor from other childrens parents, and was disgusted with their own son, and now Yoshii tries to come home as late as possible to avoid staying with his parents (who when they found out they beat him as well saying this wasn't the son the wanted to raise).
Likes: Candy, metal, music
Dislikes: Storms, dogs, make-up
Other: He is always seen wearing black, and a few times was mistaken for an emo.
RP Mod
8504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/14 , edited 3/12/14


Username:_disturbance_
Character Name: Ren
Image:

Age:18
Background: Since he wanted to become a photographer, he had to move away from his family and so it required him to move away from his hometown. Now he has to go around the world for his dream.
Likes: candy, sweets, taking pictures, his job, his family, nature, sleep, eat, etc.
Dislikes: evil people
Other: Never ever talked even when he was born, he will say his first words if he likes your or something.

Character Name: Tasumi
Image:

Age: 17
Background: Since his older brother left for his dream, he couldn't stand being away from his older brother that he looked up to so he sneaked into his luggage and now travels with his brother.
Likes: Almost everything
Dislikes: Not much except dark stuff and annoying people.
Other: He is very talkative.
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

_disturbance_ wrote:



Username:_disturbance_
Character Name: Ren
Image:

Age:18
Background: Since he wanted to become a photographer, he had to move away from his family and so it required him to move away from his hometown. Now he has to go around the world for his dream.
Likes: candy, sweets, taking pictures, his job, his family, nature, sleep, eat, etc.
Dislikes: evil people
Other: Never ever talked even when he was born, he will say his first words if he likes your or something.

Character Name: Tasumi
Image:

Age: 17
Background: Since his older brother left for his dream, he couldn't stand being away from his older brother that he looked up to so he sneaked into his luggage and now travels with his brother.
Likes: Almost everything
Dislikes: Not much except dark stuff and annoying people.
Other: He is very talkative.


-Approved-
26280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Fuck if I know.
Offline
Posted 3/13/14 , edited 3/13/14
Username: coolgirlz56

Character Name: Arthur Kirkland

Image:


Age: 16

Background: Arthur was alone with his 7 older brothers for all his life. 6 of them mistreated him the 7th was just a pervert trying to get to him. He constantly was forced to do things that he didn't want to do until their house caught on fire from lightning on a stormy night and his 7 older brothers died when he was 9 years old. He has been all alone ever since.

Likes: tea, rain, magic, mystical creatures (like fairies and flying mint bunnies), guitars, pirates, singing, wild animals (rabbits squirrels, wolves, etc.), British stuff, the color green

Dislikes: bullies, perverts, thunderstorms
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/13/14

coolgirlz56 wrote:

Username: coolgirlz56

Character Name: Arthur Kirkland

Image:


Age: 16

Background: Arthur was alone with his 7 older brothers for all his life. 6 of them mistreated him the 7th was just a pervert trying to get to him. He constantly was forced to do things that he didn't want to do until their house caught on fire from lightning on a stormy night and his 7 older brothers died when he was 9 years old. He has been all alone ever since.

Likes: tea, rain, magic, mystical creatures (like fairies and flying mint bunnies), guitars, pirates, singing, wild animals (rabbits squirrels, wolves, etc.), British stuff, the color green

Dislikes: bullies, perverts, thunderstorms


APPROOOOOVED
Roleplayer
83922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/14/14
Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Kakarot
Image:

Age:28
Background: Well when my now mate arrived to Earth I started to have a crush on him and I never told my so called wife that I am gay and she trigged me to marry her anyway and there was never any chemistry between us. When she found that my secret out she weren't happy about that but I couldn't care less because my own mate my prince is the one which I care about a lot. I am living now with my prince and we are happy together.
Likes: Fighting, sparring, food, spending time with my mate my prince
Dislikes: Needles, bad food

Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Vegeta
Image:

Age: 30
Background: Well I had never actually like that woman which I was with there are many things which I didn't like her and first one is that she removed our brats tails and their Saiyan pride too and she got then before we even went married but I never really loved her. When my mate Kakarot asked me to be his mate I didn't hesitate a single second I said yes immediately and we are now living together. I left my so called wife
Likes:Fighting, sparring, food, spending time with my mate
Dislikes:Worms, disgusting looking and bad food

(I didn't invent any other background to both of them and I hope this is fine but if you want I can edit this in some way)
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/14/14 , edited 3/14/14

Englandrules83 wrote:

Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Kakarot
Image:

Age:28
Background: Well when my now mate arrived to Earth I started to have a crush on him and I never told my so called wife that I am gay and she trigged me to marry her anyway and there was never any chemistry between us. When she found that my secret out she weren't happy about that but I couldn't care less because my own mate my prince is the one which I care about a lot. I am living now with my prince and we are happy together.
Likes: Fighting, sparring, food, spending time with my mate my prince
Dislikes: Needles, bad food

Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Vegeta
Image:

Age: 30
Background: Well I had never actually like that woman which I was with there are many things which I didn't like her and first one is that she removed our brats tails and their Saiyan pride too and she got then before we even went married but I never really loved her. When my mate Kakarot asked me to be his mate I didn't hesitate a single second I said yes immediately and we are now living together. I left my so called wife
Likes:Fighting, sparring, food, spending time with my mate
Dislikes:Worms, disgusting looking and bad food

(I didn't invent any other background to both of them and I hope this is fine but if you want I can edit this in some way)


APPROVED.
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/15/14
Username:Animeruler22
Character Name: Nanami Reitastu
Image:(put in spoiler)

Age: 18
Background: Reitatsu (also known as Rei), was a laid-back guy who loved animals, especially cats. He can be a reckless moron, and highly refiranable, but he cares deeply for others.
Likes: People, cats
Dislikes: Doctors, needles
Other: If you get him angry he tends to have a personality change..


APPROVED
Roleplayer
83922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/22/14 , edited 3/22/14
Username:Englandrules83
Character Name: Tino Väinämöinen
Image:

Age: 17
Background: Has suffered a lot from all Nordic countries. Lives with Berwald and Berwald like to call Tino to his wife and Tino always denies that he is not his wife but Berwald and Tino are very close. Tino is very talkative and likes to create different kind of bizarre parties, He have also fighted bravely to become independent. Can fight really well
Likes: Samiakki, Sauna, Su-San, Finnish and Italian food, his friends Arthur Kirkland and Eduard von Bock
Dislikes:Bad food and bad people

Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Heracles Karpusi
Image:

Age: 19
Background:Is carefree character and peaceful.
Likes: Filosophy, cats and naps
Dislikes:Arthur Kirkland


Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Berwald Oxenstierna
Image:

Age: 18
Background: Doesn't talk much at all. Was a viking before. Sometimes difficult to understand he doesn't like to talk English so much
Likes: His " Wife" Tino
Dislikes: speaking English
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/22/14

Englandrules83 wrote:

Username:Englandrules83
Character Name: Tino Väinämöinen
Image:

Age: 17
Background: Has suffered a lot from all Nordic countries. Lives with Berwald and Berwald like to call Tino to his wife and Tino always denies that he is not his wife but Berwald and Tino are very close. Tino is very talkative and likes to create different kind of bizarre parties, He have also fighted bravely to become independent. Can fight really well
Likes: Samiakki, Sauna, Su-San, Finnish and Italian food, his friends Arthur Kirkland and Eduard von Bock
Dislikes:Bad food and bad people

Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Heracles Karpusi
Image:

Age: 19
Background:Is carefree character and peaceful.
Likes: Filosophy, cats and naps
Dislikes:Arthur Kirkland


Username:Englandrules83
Character Name:Berwald Oxenstierna
Image:

Age: 18
Background: Doesn't talk much at all. Was a viking before. Sometimes difficult to understand he doesn't like to talk English so much
Likes: His " Wife" Tino
Dislikes: speaking English


Approved~
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/22/14 , edited 3/22/14
Username:Animeruler22
Character Name: Hizuraki Tachibari
Image:

Age: 17
Background: He got into a car crash when he was younger, causing him to become blind. He doesn't remember much what 'color' is, or how the world looked like when he still had vision. (and yes, blind people do have dreams with color, but just not with their eyes. Its more like a visual.)
Likes: The aroma of flowers, the sound of birds tweeting.
Dislikes: People who take advantage of him for his eyesight.
Other: He's one of those guys who look younger then how old they are.

Character Name: Reyutatsi Tachibari
Image:

Age:19
Background: He is Hizuraki's older brother, and when Hizuraki got into a car crash, Riyu immediately carried his brother to the hospital. Riyu is known for helping people out. He got a job as a teacher for taking care of the disabled children, and is allowed to watch over his brother during the school hours.
Likes: His brother, helping people
Dislikes: Those who abuse the weak and disabled
Other: He is also known for being very strong in a fight, so if someone is beating on the weak, he teaches them a lesson.
Member
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
Username: cooper1991
Character Name: Vyers
Image: Can't get photo to work on this, but there are photos on my profile. sorry about that.
Age: 22
Background: I've got a new out look on life and I wanna explore that. I haven't ever acted on any of my impulses previously, but would love to now. Lost in his new found passion, he looks for someone to spend his time with.
Likes: Cooking, reading, talking to others, and exploring my new found view on life
Dislikes: bullies, liars, backstabbers
Other: His body rivals an Adonis
Master Roleplayer
68744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

cooper1991 wrote:

Username: cooper1991
Character Name: Vyers
Image:

Age: 22
Background: I've got a new out look on life and I wanna explore that. I haven't ever acted on any of my impulses previously, but would love to now. Lost in his new found passion, he looks for someone to spend his time with.
Likes: Cooking, reading, talking to others, and exploring my new found view on life
Dislikes: bullies, liars, backstabbers
Other: His body rivals an Adonis


No worries about the pic. I will fill it in later.
APPROVED

Edit 2:
FILLED IT IN.
Posted 4/30/14 , edited 4/30/14

Character Name: Sakai Umeh
Image:

Age: 17
Background: He has an unknown background.
Likes: Candy, cats, smoking occasionally, being in a relationship, and nice, sweet, and flirty men.
Dislikes: Spicy food, being around random people, being alone, rude men, and stupid guys.
Other: He has always wanted a lover, so be nice...please?

2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

Shin Knight


Gender: Male

Age: Seventeen

Personality: Shin is a very, very easy man to anger! He come across as a very aggressive kind of person and has a short temper, but deep down he is a very caring kind of person. He is overprotective with people he cares for and will do anything to protect the ones he loves.

Information on his past: Shin has life a good life, a mum who is caring (when she not cursing him for his stupidity) and a dad who is always away with his work over seas...but for one tiny thing, Shin temper...He would get into fights for any reason he can come up with! His grades are rock bottom, and just to top things off he has a bad habit of getting involved with run down people on the streets! But deep down Shin has a reason for all of these bad things...a dark secret he want to hide for meany people... Soon his mum was fed up with him getting kicked out of the house, now living on the streets he wonders how he will get though life...

Appearance:
Height- 6ft
Weight- 116 lbs
Eye color- Yellow/Brown
Hair Color- Blond,
Skin color- Pail white (and has meany scars from flights)
You must be logged in to post.