First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Biggest waste of time animes
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/14 , edited 3/12/14
Which are some animes you've watched that you felt was the biggest waste of time ever! I'll start


1. Kill La Kill - dropped it at episode 10ish the plot is linear, There isn't much space for character development due to because their characters like the protagonist is pretty much a set in stone kind of thing, it's predictable how the ending will conclude.

2. Danganronpa - wtf is this

3. Log Horizon - as the story progress(around ep 10) it pretty much just turned from main plot to very filler plots. Like the whole episode about this magician dude talking about different magics. Feels like they are elaborating too much.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/12/14
We have so many threads similar this one in a way..........interesting.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

We have so many threads similar this one in a way..........interesting.




because I'm still mad over bad animes, must make more threads about it.

MAD
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

DeckardXLeah wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have so many threads similar this one in a way..........interesting.




because I'm still mad over bad animes, must make more threads about it.

MAD



.....Interesting.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 3/12/14
I haven't considered any Anime a waste of time really. But everyone has their own tastes obviously. Sure there were some I didn't enjoy as much as others... but I wouldn't call it a waste of time. A waste of time would be like watching 24+ episodes then realize on the last episode it was all just a dream.
7177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/12/14 , edited 3/12/14
I've felt after some particularly awful endings that the time I spent watching was a waste of time.... I'm looking at you Penguindrum/Blast of Tempest.


Normally though if an anime is a waste of time to you, you wouldn't watch it.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/14 , edited 3/12/14

CheeseKaiser wrote:

I've felt after some particularly awful endings that the time I spent watching was a waste of time.... I'm looking at you Penguindrum/Blast of Tempest.


Normally though if an anime is a waste of time to you, you wouldn't watch it.




Well there is nothing wrong with blast of tempest, just there ain't shit about it that's related to shakespeare's work "The Tempest" by the way for shakespeare's work "The Tempest" sucked ass anyway. Basically the story about a dude and his daughter on an island, and there is this crab dude that live under the rock... completely dumb ass stuff almost as bad as Romeo and Juliet. Nothing as good as Hamlet. Now Hamlet that shit is mad good...


The Merchant of Venice is good too, gives you a glimpse of how a JEW Guy can put you in a world of crap for messing with him, But then you can use some American-like law on him saying he's an "alien" to the country. Excuse my language lol but yea Shylock is really a jew guy...
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/12/14 , edited 3/12/14
Majority of the "Moe" shows in recent years.

v Truth.
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/12/14
IRL wastes more of your time than anime...
40319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/12/14
^Truth
Posted 3/12/14 , edited 3/12/14
Majority of Moe series and modern anime.

Here's looking at you Anohana, CLANNAD, Angel Beats, Toradora...And the one that truly wasted my time - SCHOOL DAYS!!!!!!!

Don't watch Evangelion Death and Rebirth. Ugh.
Posted 3/12/14

DeckardXLeah wrote:

The Merchant of Venice is good too, gives you a glimpse of how a JEW Guy can put you in a world of crap for messing with him, But then you can use some American-like law on him saying he's an "alien" to the country. Excuse my language lol but yea Shylock is really a jew guy...


I like Shylock you Jew-hater >_>
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/12/14
Shh, it's as if.... I can hear a shitstorm nearing...

- Monster
- Gintama
- Little Busters!
- Natsume Yuujinchou
- Naruto

I personally enjoyed these very little compared to the total number of episodes each have.
7177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/12/14

SoldierSangria wrote:

Majority of Moe series and modern anime.

Here's looking at you Anohana, CLANNAD, Angel Beats, Toradora...And the one that truly wasted my time - SCHOOL DAYS!!!!!!!

Don't watch Evangelion Death and Rebirth. Ugh.


Why did you watch them if they were wasting your time?
25020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 3/12/14
All anime I dislike ever should never have been made because individual taste and personal opinion are lies!!!!!!!!!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.