First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Late Night Chat
Posted 3/12/14


thanks you look great today with all blood!
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

unknowanime wrote:



thanks you look great today with all blood!


Thanks its a new look I'm trying. By the way how are you doing?
Posted 3/12/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


unknowanime wrote:



thanks you look great today with all blood!


Thanks its a new look I'm trying. By the way how are you doing?


it suits you very well! I wouldn't mind meeting you in dark alleys! and am good just finish reading up a manga how about you?
93197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I'm doing well, as well, yeah I recommend Jormungand. The story revolves around a weapons dealer and her bodyguards and how they deal with other dealers, CIA, mercenaries, and the business itself. It is from the some producers as Black Lagoon and I'm really enjoying it.


Ah, sounds awesome. I'll definitely watch it though I think I may wait to get it on DVD/Bluray to watch the dubs. It feels like a show that shines in a dub.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

unknowanime wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


unknowanime wrote:



thanks you look great today with all blood!


Thanks its a new look I'm trying. By the way how are you doing?


it suits you very well! I wouldn't mind meeting you in dark alleys! and am good just finish reading up a manga how about you?


I was marathoning Jormungand earlier I stopped at episode 19 and will finish it in a little while. What manga you reading?
Posted 3/12/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I was marathoning Jormungand earlier I stopped at episode 19 and will finish it in a little while. What manga you reading?


sounds cool and Tokyo Ghouls just finish reading it
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I'm doing well, as well, yeah I recommend Jormungand. The story revolves around a weapons dealer and her bodyguards and how they deal with other dealers, CIA, mercenaries, and the business itself. It is from the some producers as Black Lagoon and I'm really enjoying it.


Ah, sounds awesome. I'll definitely watch it though I think I may wait to get it on DVD/Bluray to watch the dubs. It feels like a show that shines in a dub.


That's the way I've been watching it. I originally seen most of the first season, and loved the show, in subs but had to drop it do to the site I was watching it on was having issues, all the time, so when I saw both seasons at a store I frequent I had to get it.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

unknowanime wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I was marathoning Jormungand earlier I stopped at episode 19 and will finish it in a little while. What manga you reading?


sounds cool and Tokyo Ghouls just finish reading it


Whats it about?
Posted 3/12/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


unknowanime wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I was marathoning Jormungand earlier I stopped at episode 19 and will finish it in a little while. What manga you reading?


sounds cool and Tokyo Ghouls just finish reading it


Whats it about?

I suck at summarizing things , here look and see for your self!
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toukyou_kushu/
22780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada Quebec
Offline
Posted 3/12/14
GOOD MORNING!!!!
We have a crazy ass snowstorm over here in Canada. It is pretty hardcore.
I'm going to take a shower, anyone wanna join in?
Posted 3/12/14

AlexLaTerreur wrote:

GOOD MORNING!!!!
We have a crazy ass snowstorm over here in Canada. It is pretty hardcore.
I'm going to take a shower, anyone wanna join in?


No Thank you! and hey!
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

unknowanime wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


unknowanime wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I was marathoning Jormungand earlier I stopped at episode 19 and will finish it in a little while. What manga you reading?


sounds cool and Tokyo Ghouls just finish reading it


Whats it about?

I suck at summarizing things , here look and see for your self!
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toukyou_kushu/


As do I, 95% of the time, I haven't read it but have heard of that manga it sounds interesting. Would you recommend it?
Posted 3/12/14

randomation-proclaimation
As do I, 95% of the time, I haven't read it but have heard of that manga it sounds interesting. Would you recommend it?


yeah I would and am also excited for the anime coming out!
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

AlexLaTerreur wrote:

GOOD MORNING!!!!
We have a crazy ass snowstorm over here in Canada. It is pretty hardcore.
I'm going to take a shower, anyone wanna join in?


Good morn-evening, snow, how much snow? I all ready took one so I will have to to respectfully decline that offer, sorry.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/14

unknowanime wrote:


randomation-proclaimation
As do I, 95% of the time, I haven't read it but have heard of that manga it sounds interesting. Would you recommend it?


yeah I would and am also excited for the anime coming out!


I shall look in to it, and they already have an anime coming out on it, wow their fast.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.