First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Where can people read gakuen alice manga online?
Member
741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / should be studyin...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 1/29/08
At first onemanga.com had gakuen alice scans at first, but then they were takin off where can I read gakuen alice???
Moderator
12217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / outer space .. wa...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

soifong420 wrote:

At first onemanga.com had gakuen alice scans at first, but then they were takin off where can I read gakuen alice???


www.mangafox.com there are super lots of manga there
Member
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i live in a world...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

lalafeng wrote:


soifong420 wrote:

At first onemanga.com had gakuen alice scans at first, but then they were takin off where can I read gakuen alice???


www.mangafox.com there are super lots of manga there :lol:


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was gonna read it at onemanga.com but they suddenly remove it... just like what soifong said/typed or whatever... =P... waaaaahhhhhh.....
Moderator
12217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / outer space .. wa...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

ukato_emina wrote:


lalafeng wrote:


soifong420 wrote:

At first onemanga.com had gakuen alice scans at first, but then they were takin off where can I read gakuen alice???


www.mangafox.com there are super lots of manga there :lol:


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was gonna read it at onemanga.com but they suddenly remove it... just like what soifong said/typed or whatever... =P... waaaaahhhhhh.....


npnp ^^ a person mus always help someone in need, especially if its something that can be done by him or her if she tries ^^

Posted 1/30/08
Member
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Why not try ....www.mangafox.com... ??..
Member
5131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cosmotron
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
mangafox.com's gakuen alice is incomplete
Member
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
http://www.mangafox.com/ OR http://imjuzzagurl010.multiply.com OR http://applechips.livejournal.com
Member
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Auckland
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
www.onemanga.com XD
Member
1119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / davao del sur
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
you can read it on mangafox.com.
Member
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
i reccomend mangafox.com even thogh other chapters are still missing, but it goes upto chapter 90+ and so on, just try to be patient in waiting for the chapters to be uploaded, they said that chapter 97 is coming out in may....this is all i can share...
Member
9222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
www.mangafox.com
Member
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet earth. LOL:D
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
www.mangafox.com is the best manga site for me..
Member
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My House
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Yeah its correct mangafox i got that from my cousin
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.