First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Coffin Princess Chaika Season 1&2 Discussions
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Under your bed, c...
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
<3 this show
26845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 5/7/14 , edited 5/7/14
Episode 5 As Chaika says Shocking Truth

This is becoming one of my top favorites. More intrigue than ever!So there is more than one Chaika ?The way this going they might need a S 2!

Both Chaikas were interesting! That Scar still intrigues me!

But Welcome Red!!

5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/7/14

FLjerry2011 wrote:

Episode 6 As Chaika says Shocking Truth

This is becoming one of my top favorites. More intrigue than ever!So there is more than one Chaika ?The way this going they might need a S 2!

Both Chaikas were interesting! That Scar still intrigues me!

But Welcome Red!!




At this rate they will need a S2, which I'm hoping for of course. I'm going to guess those scars have to do with their being multiples, possibly some kind of split personality as alluded to earlier.
32564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
Episode 5



Things are getting way more interesting. Multiple Chaikas? The plot is thickening a lot! I love it!

I know Alberic's group mentioned that were multiple Chaikas before, but it didn't quite click when I heard about it then.

As everyone else has pointed out that the Emperor must have split Chaika, have each Chaika with the same goal of gathering the body parts (probably to get resurrected), and intentionally wiped their memories so there wouldn't be any conflict with the goal.


Rito2Ru wrote:

Ep 5

Oh, nice plot line there. I'm guessing that



Ya, you have the right idea.

Someone in the comments of the video brought up an interesting theory:
What if each Chaika has different parts of their memory wiped and all of them together could connect all the dots of their memories? Though, I think that's wishful thinking because then all the Chaikas would have to be alive in order for that to happen. I bet some of them have already died too..... Poor Chaikas.....
24881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Online
Posted 5/7/14
Interesting how both red and white Chaika's had the same scar on the neck, but a different body habitus. Reading some posts above this I agree the Chaikas may be parts of the originals personality, but I wonder how the names work of each Chaika. Will they signify anything or will it be just random names they we're given?
11004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
This is my theory

There are some bad guys out there who beheaded a lot of women during the war and put Chaika's head on them which explain the Chaika's neck scar and different body types on the two chaika. Maybe like the memories will be Chaika's memories but the body still retain some muscle memories and trainings which explain why the Red Chaika's weapon is a snake sword, while White Chaika's weapon is a gundo. Hell, maybe the real Chaika is dead all along and killed by the heroes already which explain why that first hero mentioning something about Chaika supposed to be dead. As for the personality, i guess like others mentioned, Chaika's personality got split which is why their personality are different.
14672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
So. Frustrating.

This episode was a crumb to a starving person. This better have a good payoff!
32564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/7/14

Steffiekun wrote:

This is my theory

There are some bad guys out there who beheaded a lot of women during the war and put Chaika's head on them which explain the Chaika's neck scar and different body types on the two chaika. Maybe like the memories will be Chaika's memories but the body still retain some muscle memories and trainings which explain why the Red Chaika's weapon is a snake sword, while White Chaika's weapon is a gundo. Hell, maybe the real Chaika is dead all along and killed by the heroes already which explain why that first hero mentioning something about Chaika supposed to be dead. As for the personality, i guess like others mentioned, Chaika's personality got split which is why their personality are different.


I just think that each Chaika developed differently physically. Their body types vary with each Chaika and they're aren't necessarily exact clones of one another. The beheading and putting it on different bodies is a little far fetched because how could they get bodies that are all pale and all the perfect size? It just wouldn't work I don't think.

And I wonder if there's going to be a Sadistic Chaika? Now, that would be interesting!
27752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:
I just think that each Chaika developed differently physically. Their body types vary with each Chaika and they're aren't necessarily exact clones of one another. The beheading and putting it on different bodies is a little far fetched because how could they get bodies that are all pale and all the perfect size? It just wouldn't work I don't think.

And I wonder if there's going to be a Sadistic Chaika? Now, that would be interesting!

The bodies are not the same. That is the point. The head was cloned several times, put in different bodies, and the personalities were spread out. That is why Red Chaika looks more developed than whitey.

Also, TSUNDERE CHAIKA!!!!!

/faints
76513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/7/14
Well White Chaika said she only has clear memories for the last year.

What if the different Chaika's are being released at different intervals. Maybe Red Chaika was released into the world 3 or 4 years ago so she's a bit older and more developed.
32564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/7/14

bathroom64 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:
I just think that each Chaika developed differently physically. Their body types vary with each Chaika and they're aren't necessarily exact clones of one another. The beheading and putting it on different bodies is a little far fetched because how could they get bodies that are all pale and all the perfect size? It just wouldn't work I don't think.

And I wonder if there's going to be a Sadistic Chaika? Now, that would be interesting!

The bodies are not the same. That is the point. The head was cloned several times, put in different bodies, and the personalities were spread out. That is why Red Chaika looks more developed than whitey.

Also, TSUNDERE CHAIKA!!!!!

/faints


Isn't Red Chaika kind of already Tsundere Chaika? Lol.

Also, they all had memories when they were younger. I mean, maybe they genetically engineered the bodies and then cloned the heads? But I don't know. I still just don't buy it.


Greylurker wrote:

Well White Chaika said she only has clear memories for the last year.

What if the different Chaika's are being released at different intervals. Maybe Red Chaika was released into the world 3 or 4 years ago so she's a bit older and more developed.


That could be a possibility, but don't you think Alberic's group would have been notified if there were other Chaikas out there years in advance? Plus, don't you think Red Chaika would have at least gained a body part by now?

I'm thinking that they all got released around the same time.

22680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 5/7/14
So why was Frederika part of the team for all of 5 minutes?? I was looking forward to seeing more of her, but she just kind of ran off.

I'm guessing that's foreshadowing for future deus ex machina?
79160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
A rainbow filled harem is fabulous.
32217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 5/7/14

iblessall wrote:

Unlimited Chaika Works FTW.


lol it works because "red chaika" has a red coat and short white hair....

"I am the bone of my loli"....... wait, that doesn't sound right.
27752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:
Isn't Red Chaika kind of already Tsundere Chaika? Lol.

Also, they all had memories when they were younger. I mean, maybe they genetically engineered the bodies and then cloned the heads? But I don't know. I still just don't buy it.

Well, not necessarily. There are many anime girl archetypes out there, and we haven't had enough screentime for Red to tell. Do I need to pull out the anime girl chart or something?

TrueGoober wrote:
So why was Frederika part of the team for all of 5 minutes?? I was looking forward to seeing more of her, but she just kind of ran off.

I'm guessing that's foreshadowing for future deus ex machina?

I also wondered where the dragoon went off to, but the author probably felt it would be too overpowered to have to involve that thing in every fight, and the heroes would always win. She probably went off shopping or something. (I am reminded of how the author of Jojo's bizzare adventure always seems to make characters too overpowered at the start, realizes it, and never brings up those OP powers again >_>)
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.