First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Post Reply Captain Earth Discussion
52329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 7/26/14
Ep 17

Fan service... IN SPACE!

So what I learned from this episode was that belly button forte was upgraded with fourth wall breaking abilities.
151833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 7/26/14
Episode 17

Akari spinoff when?????

Anyways, prepare for a big war next time again. Magical girls ftw. The show has been okay recently but the characterization needs a bit of work..
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
Good episode. As for Salty Dog, I get the feeling they are also the bad guys in this show. I knew it back at the beginning and I think it now. And I think there idea too save some of the people on earth is an idiotic idea. My idea is that they are just like putting themselves in storage for the Kiltgangs too eat later.
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/26/14 , edited 7/26/14

stark700 wrote:

Episode 17

Akari spinoff when?????

Anyways, prepare for a big war next time again. Magical girls ftw. The show has been okay recently but the characterization needs a bit of work..


It was nice to see the return of Belly Button Forte, and Akari being scary as a master hacker again.






Also, I think Malkin's ego block being in her mech's crotch area is pretty funny; seeing as she's the biggest slut in the galaxy.



17530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/1/14
Episode 17

Captain Fanservice
18664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Clewiston, FL
Offline
Posted 8/2/14
Did Captain Earth move to Sundays!? The simulcast schedule says it's now on Sundays starting tomorrow!

What the heck happened?
53377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/14 , edited 8/2/14

Sugarcrasher1122 wrote:

Did Captain Earth move to Sundays!? The simulcast schedule says it's now on Sundays starting tomorrow!

What the heck happened?

More than that, looks like no new episode at all this week on MBS, episode 18 next week and then 19 & 20 the week after to catch up. Announcement at the official Japanese show site:
http://captain-earth.net/news/detail.php?id=1012819

2014.08.01
放送時間変更のお知らせ(MBS)

MBSでの放送時間が下記に変更となりました。
ご注意ください。

8/2(土) 特番編成で休止となります。
8/9(土) 25:58~ 通常通りの編成となります。(#18放送)
8/16(土)25:58~ 2話放送となります。(#19、#20放送)


Notice of broadcast schedule change (MBS)

The broadcast schedule on MBS has changed.
Please take note.

8/2 No episode
8/9 Episode 18
8/16 Episodes 19-20

So it looks like Crunchyroll has to fall back to the Tokyo MX broadcast time which is on Sunday instead. Otherwise Crunchyroll would be showing it first and the licensors in Japan never let that happen.
http://captain-earth.net/about/index.php
151833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/2/14 , edited 8/2/14

hpulley wrote:

Notice of broadcast schedule change (MBS)

The broadcast schedule on MBS has changed.
Please take note.

8/2 No episode
8/9 Episode 18
8/16 Episodes 19-20

So it looks like Crunchyroll has to fall back to the Tokyo MX broadcast time which is on Sunday instead. Otherwise Crunchyroll would be showing it first and the licensors in Japan never let that happen.
http://captain-earth.net/about/index.php


Wait, I'm slightly confused here. There is no episode this week but CR has a countdown timer for episode 18?1 (it says it will stream tomorrow)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/captain-earth/episode-18-652917
53377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/14

stark700 wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Notice of broadcast schedule change (MBS)

The broadcast schedule on MBS has changed.
Please take note.

8/2 No episode
8/9 Episode 18
8/16 Episodes 19-20

So it looks like Crunchyroll has to fall back to the Tokyo MX broadcast time which is on Sunday instead. Otherwise Crunchyroll would be showing it first and the licensors in Japan never let that happen.
http://captain-earth.net/about/index.php


Wait, I'm slightly confused here. There is no episode this week but CR has a countdown timer for episode 18?


No episode 18 on MBS this week which has a Saturday broadcast.

There IS an episode 18 on Tokyo MX but it doesn't show Captain Earth until Sunday night which is why Crunchy is delayed. Probably will go back to Saturday once MBS gets caught up.
151833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/3/14
Episode 18


Another built up episode...

I'm expecting a full out war between the humans and Planetary Gears any time soon. And Teppi, you lucky bastard.
52329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 8/3/14
Ep 18

Teppei, saving humanity and building that harem, all in a days work

7875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/3/14
More build up, things are setting up for something big. The ark faction is going all out unleashing it's drone army and doing it's best to get Hana.

Interesting though to me at least was the fact that Kube Puck is not quite acting in a way that Puck is expecting it. So clearly something's going to go horribly wrong there as well i wager soon enough. Poor secretary though.

For once the Planetary gears were barely there at all.
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/3/14

stark700 wrote:

Episode 18


Another built up episode...

I'm expecting a full out war between the humans and Planetary Gears any time soon. And Teppi, you lucky bastard.


The gun bracer things on the 'ordinary" form engines look cool when they fire their Livlaster pistol things.

As for the plot, I'm wondering why it's spending so much time with the Ark Faction's meddling, instead of Puck and the Planetary Gears. It seems like the show is gonna run out of episodes before there is enough closure for all the characters it has.
151833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/10/14
Episode 19


And Hana once again takes the spotlight of the episode. I don't have a problem with it but it felt pretty repetitive imo. The battles were okay I guess. I expected more Planetary Gear action though.

I think we'll see that next time since one of them is apparently elected governor..
52329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 8/10/14
Ep 19

Nah brah, you do not try to compete with Hana's laser.
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.