First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Dat Naruto 668 Manga Chapter Doe
18254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 3/13/14
THE FEELS

or he dies in vain.
2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / neo-tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/13/14
either but if he dont put a scratch on that man m fucking done.
49949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/14/14
He probably will get a hit or two on Marada, since Taijutsu and Sage Mode techniques are the only things that can harm him at this point. Given Gai's unmatched skills in Taijutsu already, and the fact that he opened the Eighth Gate...

I don't really have to finish that sentence, do I?
22788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / USA
Online
Posted 3/14/14
I wouldn't expect too much he will prob get one good hit on him and then the others will be back or we will still have to wait for them to both come back while he toys with others for more feels... I'm not reading or watching this show anymore though just going to wait until its finished and skip the bs and get to the good parts.
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mor Dhona
Offline
Posted 3/14/14
He might get a good lick or two in, but since Guy isn't the protagonist it won't finish him off. Then remember that Madara has Hashirama's cells (Wolverine-level healing factor) and practically infinite chakra... yeah, cool as it is it's going to be in vain.
18254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 3/14/14

lameluzumaki wrote:

either but if he dont put a scratch on that man m fucking done.


He probably will get something done atleast, you can count on that.


Shrapnel893 wrote:

He probably will get a hit or two on Marada, since Taijutsu and Sage Mode techniques are the only things that can harm him at this point. Given Gai's unmatched skills in Taijutsu already, and the fact that he opened the Eighth Gate...

I don't really have to finish that sentence, do I?


Yeah, i hope its glorious.




Genbu89 wrote:

He might get a good lick or two in, but since Guy isn't the protagonist it won't finish him off. Then remember that Madara has Hashirama's cells (Wolverine-level healing factor) and practically infinite chakra... yeah, cool as it is it's going to be in vain.


Even though Naruto is the protagonist, I dont know why I have this feeling of Sasuke with dragon sage jutsu is gonna end Madara over Naruto.

2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / neo-tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/14/14
im guessing after gai dies they find a major weakness.. but im wondering who pissed of kishi... we know he only kills off people when hes pissed lol dude killed neji too quick.
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / parallel universe
Offline
Posted 3/14/14
If Gai can hit him then Tenten comes in with the ninja tools and finishes this sh*t, I will toss my computer out my window.
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/14/14

mnmoore3 wrote:

If Gai can hit him then Tenten comes in with the ninja tools and finishes this sh*t, I will toss my computer out my window.


If that happens, I think everyone would. Nothing against Tenten. I know she is a master of weapons/tools. And the Sage's tools are powerful indeed.

18254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 3/14/14

mnmoore3 wrote:

If Gai can hit him then Tenten comes in with the ninja tools and finishes this sh*t, I will toss my computer out my window.


I'd gently set my laptop outside and if it rains, so be it.
2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / neo-tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/14/14
tenten is so low tier its not even funny.. besides she already tried to use the weapons and remember how that turned out?
15155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/14

lameluzumaki wrote:

either but if he dont put a scratch on that man m fucking done.


qft
6101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 3/15/14
i hope that guy doesnt die in vain
durfo 
14846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / San Diego CA
Offline
Posted 3/15/14

Karuma- wrote:

i hope that guy doesnt die vain


Lol for a second i was like who dies in vain? Then i facepalmed , who the hell names someone guy -___-. Its like naming someone Dude.
1865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/15/14

durfo wrote:


Karuma- wrote:

i hope that guy doesnt die vain


Lol for a second i was like who dies in vain? Then i facepalmed , who the hell names someone guy -___-. Its like naming someone Dude.


i thought his name was written as "Gai".
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.