First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Manga Discussions
16459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

xxxNaruto wrote:



Is it okay to say that Gai is the best sensei in the series? (Second only to Jiraiya)


I think it would be. Both choices are good ones, indeed.
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/25/14



8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

tehshrapnel wrote:


xxxNaruto wrote:



Is it okay to say that Gai is the best sensei in the series? (Second only to Jiraiya)


I think it would be. Both choices are good ones, indeed.


i think minato is the best still he can instantaneously teleport almost anything with his kunai knives thingy





EDIT

====

i am not entirely caught up yet but.........

why hasnt susuke just use Amaterasu on madara and incinerate him with black flames or has he done that yet
16459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

Anamalous wrote:


tehshrapnel wrote:


xxxNaruto wrote:



Is it okay to say that Gai is the best sensei in the series? (Second only to Jiraiya)


I think it would be. Both choices are good ones, indeed.


i think minato is the best still he can instantaneously teleport almost anything with his kunai knives thingy





EDIT

====

i am not entirely caught up yet but.........

why hasnt susuke just use Amaterasu on madara and incinerate him with black flames or has he done that yet


I do not want to spoil anything for you. Madara is over powered. Can't really say more than that. You will need to check it out when you can. Minato is also good. But some fans have lost interest in him.
23683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Online
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14
Chapter 670 was SO DAMN INTENSE AND AWESOME!!!!!!!!

16459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/14
I am just glad we can put a face with the name, talking about
32754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/26/14
OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!! Chapter 670 was so good!!!! It explains so many things! Talk about a turn of events! Holy fuck!!!!

I can't believe what just went down! I had a feeling that the Sage of Six Paths was going to make an appearance eventually. But what he explained was ground breaking!

- He had a brother
- We got more details on his mother
- He had two sons
- One of the sons was the first to ever have the sharingan

- And then the big thing..... Ashura, the youngest brother that was the one that got handed down the Sage's powers and the one with a good heart, was reincarnated into Naruto! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! This explains why Naruto's Kyuubi mode is so different! Ashura and Naruto have the same chakra modes:


So does this mean that Sasuke is the reincarnated Indra?

This is so exciting!!!
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 3/26/14


I think the reincarnated Indra well be Sasuke, it makes sense that it would be him, but I can see Kishimoto making it Madara considerig Madara is the power hungry one similar to Indra.
32754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14

englishotaku wrote:



I think the reincarnated Indra well be Sasuke, it makes sense that it would be him, but I can see Kishimoto making it Madara considerig Madara is the power hungry one similar to Indra.


It could be Madara, but if it's Sasuke then that would be pretty cool because the two "brothers" would finally be working together after all this time.
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 3/26/14


Yeah I agree, I think it'll make a better combination, the two best friends with the bond of brothers, Naruto and Sasuke, and the two brothers and the S06P's sons, Ashura and Indra! I'd say it's definitely Sasuke that's the reincarnated Indra but alot of people are theorizing that Hashirama and Madara were once reincarnations of Indra and Ashura, if that theory is true then Sasuke can't be the reincarnation because that would mean Indra's soul is in two people, therefore making Sasuke the reincarnation of the SO6P's brother.
19593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Westeros
Offline
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14
Wow, he just keeps getting more OP, let me guess, Sasuke is the reincarnation of SO6P other son
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/14
Well, this certainly confused me a little, So Naruto really IS Ashura reborn?
18920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tallahassee, Florida
Offline
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14

dragontackle wrote:

Wow, he just keeps getting more OP, let me guess, Sasuke is the reincarnation of SO6P other son


Isn't Sasuke still "dead"? I remember glasses dude standing over him because he got free from Itachi ( WHY CAN"T ANYONE STAY DEAD IN THIS SERIES) and everyone flipped their lids....but wasn't he still dead? They jumped over to Naruto story....
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mor Dhona
Offline
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14

HatredGlory wrote:

Isn't Sasuke still "dead"? I remember glasses dude standing over him because he got free from Itachi ( WHY CAN"T ANYONE STAY DEAD IN THIS SERIES) and everyone flipped their lids....but wasn't he still dead? They jumped over to Naruto story....


Sasuke was never "dead" dead. He's in critical condition, though, and Kabuto is healing him.

Anyway, may take on the Sage of Six Paths and his sons' reincarnations bit is a bit complex. Hinges on the possibility of Indra splitting his soul / chakra among his descendants, obviously the Uchiha; if he did, it's possible Madara somehow got "most" of Indra's soul, which would explain both his ridiculously overpowered abilities and how the rest of the Uchiha remain so gifted. If/when Madara is defeated (somehow) and Indra's soul concentrates into Sasuke, it could set the stage for the final battle against him everyone knows is coming. After all, Sasuke would be the last living descendant of Indra, and the brothers only appear to reincarnate into children born to their descendants (given Naruto is Ashura's descendant/reincarnation, and Madara (the #1 candidate for a full reincarnation of Indra) is an Uchiha).

... or perhaps Madara is Indra's full reincarnation and simply persisted in the "lifestream" of the Narutoverse much like Sephiroth. If that's the case Sasuke may have something to do with the Sage's brother, but I doubt it - instead, Sasuke may be Indra's full reincarnation that will finally overcome his hatred and put an end to the sins of the past, while Madara is just an insanely powerful Uchiha with delusions of grandeur. Signs point to the former though.

I expect many explanations next chapter, Kishi!
32754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/27/14

Genbu89 wrote:


HatredGlory wrote:

Isn't Sasuke still "dead"? I remember glasses dude standing over him because he got free from Itachi ( WHY CAN"T ANYONE STAY DEAD IN THIS SERIES) and everyone flipped their lids....but wasn't he still dead? They jumped over to Naruto story....


Sasuke was never "dead" dead. He's in critical condition, though, and Kabuto is healing him.

Anyway, may take on the Sage of Six Paths and his sons' reincarnations bit is a bit complex. Hinges on the possibility of Indra splitting his soul / chakra among his descendants, obviously the Uchiha; if he did, it's possible Madara somehow got "most" of Indra's soul, which would explain both his ridiculously overpowered abilities and how the rest of the Uchiha remain so gifted. If/when Madara is defeated (somehow) and Indra's soul concentrates into Sasuke, it could set the stage for the final battle against him everyone knows is coming. After all, Sasuke would be the last living descendant of Indra, and the brothers only appear to reincarnate into children born to their descendants (given Naruto is Ashura's descendant/reincarnation, and Madara (the #1 candidate for a full reincarnation of Indra) is an Uchiha).

... or perhaps Madara is Indra's full reincarnation and simply persisted in the "lifestream" of the Narutoverse much like Sephiroth. If that's the case Sasuke may have something to do with the Sage's brother, but I doubt it - instead, Sasuke may be Indra's full reincarnation that will finally overcome his hatred and put an end to the sins of the past, while Madara is just an insanely powerful Uchiha with delusions of grandeur. Signs point to the former though.

I expect many explanations next chapter, Kishi!


I think you pretty much nailed all the possibilities. I think it's going to be the last one you stated with Sasuke being the real the descendant. He'll get over his hate and Indra's hate that was transcended so many years and then real peace can finally happen.

But the possibility of Naruto and Sasuke battling to the death one more time is another thing that can highly happen because it's been teased that would happen for a while. But after what's been happening recently, I would say it probably won't happen any more. But there's still that chance...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.