First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
Summer 2014 anime
40817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


By far the most interesting item in today's announcement for me was the regions for the Toradora dub; countries outside the US and Canada not only for a catalog title, but a dub.



Count me as surprised at this too. It would also appear that Toradora will likely see the subtitled episodes also get a regional expansion.

Eventually I will buy the Toradora Premium with the dub(I am about six months behind on my anime purchases due to how expensive Fate/Zero and SAO were to buy.) but of course having the dub on CR is a good thing until I'm able to buy it.

8530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Your Closet
Offline
Posted 7/30/14 , edited 7/30/14
NSFW

222867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/1/14
I don't get AnimeLab. Why the hell do they keep uploading Tokyo ESP episodes before the Japan's premiere? Episode 4 is already up now....
90483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 8/1/14

stark700 wrote:

I don't get AnimeLab. Why the hell do they keep uploading Tokyo ESP episodes before the Japan's premiere? Episode 4 is already up now....

They've actually taken it down this week so it looks like they've finally realized they were leaking it... Doesn't stop the rip though.
222867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/1/14 , edited 8/1/14

llamaben wrote:


stark700 wrote:

I don't get AnimeLab. Why the hell do they keep uploading Tokyo ESP episodes before the Japan's premiere? Episode 4 is already up now....

They've actually taken it down this week so it looks like they've finally realized they were leaking it... Doesn't stop the rip though.


Okay that's good to know. I noticed they removed it as well. I really hope they don't screw it up again as it's been going on for 3 weeks straight. (not for the first episode of course). Is AnimeLab the only place that was leaking the episodes btw? I think that's where the rip came from.
90483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 8/1/14 , edited 8/1/14

stark700 wrote:

Okay that's good to know. I noticed they removed it as well. I really hope they don't screw it up again as it's been going on for 3 weeks straight. (not for the first episode of course). Is AnimeLab the only place that was leaking the episodes btw? I think that's where the rip came from.

I didn't actually see the episode on the site this week but I'm sure that's where it's from.
67646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UK
Online
Posted 8/1/14
I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying Hanayamata! this has been a gem to me this season and probably because on Hana line in episode one about even if people don't like or agree with her dream she will still chase it
74875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
Finally, Hanamonogatari!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/08/15/crunchyroll-to-stream-hanamonogatari

No date/time yet but North, Central, South America plus UK, Ireland OZ and NZ.

It airs Saturday at 7pm in Japan so under 9 hours from now! Talk about cutting it close!
76038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / NE Ohio | Beijing
Offline
Posted 8/15/14
I figure they are still trying to get an agreement with a smaller delay, but knew if they didn't announce anything, people would start talking about Crunchyroll not getting it.
74875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/16/14
Its on now on Tokyo MX
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/14
All about the sword art online.
30540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/29/14 , edited 8/29/14
Funimation will stream the One Piece 3D2Y special.

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/08/29/funimation-to-simulcast-one-piece-3d2y-tv-special/
49238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/5/14
So, what is this? It just showed up, but no show page yet...

/karen-senki/-660563
Sailor Candy Moderator
215171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.