Post Reply What Manga Titles come with an Anime Membership?
2160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/14
Hello!

I'm interested in getting a membership again but I am not sure if I should go Premium or just stick with the anime membership. On the check-out page, it says that only a limited amount of manga titles are available with the anime membership but I don't see any link to a list of some sort. I want to read certain manga and watch anime but I'm really not into dramas much. I'd prefer if I could just go with the Anime membership.

I'm wondering if there is a list of manga titles that are accessible with the anime membership. Also, for the manga titles that do come with anime membership, do those have ads of any kind on them?

Thanks!

(I hope this is the right place to put this; I wasn't sure.)

58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 3/14/14 , edited 3/14/14

Qalamity wrote:

I'm interested in getting a membership again but I am not sure if I should go Premium or just stick with the anime membership. On the check-out page, it says that only a limited amount of manga titles are available with the anime membership but I don't see any link to a list of some sort. I want to read certain manga and watch anime but I'm really not into dramas much. I'd prefer if I could just go with the Anime membership.



The only titles available to those without a Manga/All Access subscription is the latest chapter of each series.
One Punch Mod
85833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/14/14 , edited 3/14/14

Qalamity wrote:

Hello!

I'm interested in getting a membership again but I am not sure if I should go Premium or just stick with the anime membership. On the check-out page, it says that only a limited amount of manga titles are available with the anime membership but I don't see any link to a list of some sort. I want to read certain manga and watch anime but I'm really not into dramas much. I'd prefer if I could just go with the Anime membership.

I'm wondering if there is a list of manga titles that are accessible with the anime membership. Also, for the manga titles that do come with anime membership, do those have ads of any kind on them?

Thanks!

(I hope this is the right place to put this; I wasn't sure.)



Moved to Manga Support (from General Discussion)

It depends on what country you're in. If you're in the US, then all of the Manga that Crunchyroll has is available to Manga and All-Access Members. (Anime members have access only to the most recent simulpub chapter--but again, that depends on your region). Also, as far as I can tell, there are only a handful of countries where the listing is extremely limited.

If it works the same way that the Anime listings do, you should see a full list of all titles available in your region if you go to:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/alpha?group=all

There are a total of 30 titles (if my count is right) currently available, with another 3 to be added very, very soon.
2160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/14 , edited 3/14/14

lorreen wrote:

It depends on what country you're in. If you're in the US, then all of the Manga that Crunchyroll has is available to Manga and All-Access Members. (Non-members have access only to the most recent simulpub chapter--but again, that depends on your region). Also, as far as I can tell, there are only a handful of countries where the listing is extremely limited.

If it works the same way that the Anime listings do, you should see a full list of all titles available in your region if you go to:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/alpha?group=all


Yes, I'm in the US.

So, if I were to get an Anime Membership, I'd have access to all the Manga that I can see on that page, right? Or would I have to get the All-Access Membership to have the Manga included?

(And Sorry about posting in the wrong form. I didn't see the "Help" forum section.)
58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 3/14/14

Qalamity wrote:

So, if I were to get an Anime Membership, I'd have access to all the Manga that I can see on that page, right? Or would I have to get the All-Access Membership to have the Manga included?


You would only have access to the latest chapter of each series.
2160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/14

eyeofpain wrote:


Qalamity wrote:

So, if I were to get an Anime Membership, I'd have access to all the Manga that I can see on that page, right? Or would I have to get the All-Access Membership to have the Manga included?


You would only have access to the latest chapter of each series.


I should have read your reply first. Thank you!

I understand now.
2007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
What r my limited drama titles anime membership
42634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

Anime666jr wrote:What r my limited drama titles anime membership
You can see your available drama selections here: /videos/drama/alpha?group=all With an anime-only membership you would have commercial breaks. If there are any simulcasts (there aren't many), then you have to wait a week to see the latest one.
You must be logged in to post.