First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Global Shinkai Day 2014
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14


Inspired by this scene in 5 Centimeters Per Second.
5 Centimeters Per Second remains my favorite out of all the Shinkai production and every other anime. This photo is my dedication to the great film It would be truly honored to have Shinkai Sensei to see my photo!
3020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14


This is from 5 cm per second!


There are times where I want to tell you many things that cannot be expressed in one letter....

Haha I put in takakis name instead XD
2213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere far off...
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
Ahhh, I'm not going to make it. I was re-creating the box from Children Who Chase Lost Voices but haven't had time with midterms in college-I'm like halfway done =S

Good luck to all of those who participated!!! I'll get you next year, signed copy of Children Who Chase Lost Voices From Deep Below. After all, third times a charm [;
Umeiwa 
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Online
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/7/14
Garden of Words!
(I apologize in advance for the botched colors on these. Shinkai-sensei's colors are so much more beautiful... ^-^;;; )

Reference image:




5247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

Umeiwa wrote:

Garden of Words!
(I apologize in advance for the botched colors on these. Shinkai-sensei's colors are so much more beautiful... ^-^;;; )


Wow! Your entry is wonderful. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that you won. (ツ)
17147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

KenCCZ wrote:



Inspired by this scene in 5 Centimeters Per Second.
5 Centimeters Per Second remains my favorite out of all the Shinkai production and every other anime. This photo is my dedication to the great film It would be truly honored to have Shinkai Sensei to see my photo!


As a fellow entrant, I hope yours wins. Great job in capturing the feel of Shinkai (imo).

Good luck to all entrants though, these prizes are AWESOME and I hope I win one
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14

boojitsu21 wrote:


KenCCZ wrote:



Inspired by this scene in 5 Centimeters Per Second.
5 Centimeters Per Second remains my favorite out of all the Shinkai production and every other anime. This photo is my dedication to the great film It would be truly honored to have Shinkai Sensei to see my photo!


As a fellow entrant, I hope yours wins. Great job in capturing the feel of Shinkai (imo).

Good luck to all entrants though, these prizes are AWESOME and I hope I win one :)



thank you, yours will definately win one, gl
Umeiwa 
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Online
Posted 4/7/14

Mico171 wrote:

Wow! Your entry is wonderful. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that you won. (ツ)

Thank you for your kind words!
There are a lot of other really great entries too though! Good luck to all the entrants! ^-^
17147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
Any winners chosen yet? :)

Brand Manager
501006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Online
Posted 4/9/14
******CHOOSING WINNERS NOW!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS!!******
I will accept everyone's submissions up to this post
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
proud to win one of the spots and have Shinkai Sensei to view the photo, thank you all!
17147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
There were a lot of great entries and I am truly surprised I was chosen as one of the winners. Thanks CR and Tiffako for this awesome contest and for the opportunity to have Shinkai himself see one of my photos.
Umeiwa 
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Online
Posted 4/14/14
Thank you for hosting such a great contest! I really enjoyed taking part and seeing everyone else's entries as well.
I'm very honored to have been selected as a winner and for Shinkai-sensei to see my photos. Congrats to the other winners as well!

5247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
I'm sad that I lost, but thank you for the chance to participate.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.