First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply As manga-kas, what genre will you expertize in?
Member
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lost in the world...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
action, romance, and gender bender lol, i just need a good plot with my pics xP
Member
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Indianapolis
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
I want my manga to have comedy and action. But, I want my manga to have a story that can touch the heart like Osamu Tezuka's manga.
Member
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Shounen stuff, I'm not that good with romance =S
Creator
4158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

TenmaTyler wrote:

I want my manga to have comedy and action. But, I want my manga to have a story that can touch the heart like Osamu Tezuka's manga.


You have choosing a tuff challenge there, it's kind of hard coming up with ideas that can make the readers want to cry. I hope that you'll create the best heart-felt/ comedy/ action manga EVER!!! XD
Member
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Indianapolis
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

MagnaRave wrote:


TenmaTyler wrote:

I want my manga to have comedy and action. But, I want my manga to have a story that can touch the heart like Osamu Tezuka's manga.


You have choosing a tuff challenge there, it's kind of hard coming up with ideas that can make the readers want to cry. I hope that you'll create the best heart-felt/ comedy/ action manga EVER!!! XD


Okay, maybe not like what I said. I mean I just don't want my manga to be like Naruto, all action and no lesson making materials.
Posted 4/13/08
Most likely a romatical comedy.
Member
8087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / just floatin' around
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
im hopin fantasy, romance, nd comedy
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / City of Clans
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
Seinen with a hint of cyber- punk I guess most of my titles are similar to Yuji Shiozaki and Oh Great! But I have 3 that have nothing to do with fighting which have more psychological issues, ironic because when I first started I wanted to follow artists like Akira Toriyama and Kazuki Takahashi.
Member
3257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
For my kind of idea it would be fantasy, action, adventure, romance, and horror, some funny stuff.
Member
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in yuri hell
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
romance,drama,school,action,,,,,.YAOI ,YURI kekekek
Member
17304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / nowhere
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
school life with romance and comedy also mixed with fantasy!!!

nyahahaha!!!

Member
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

STORYING wrote:

For my kind of idea it would be fantasy, action, adventure, romance, and horror, some funny stuff.


same here with wholesome comedy too and a bit of perversion *wink wink*
Member
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Zeta-Reticuli
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Horror,Fantasy,Sci-Fi,Psychological,and Slice of Life
Member
1885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / greece
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
romance,fantasy and a little comedy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.