• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply No Game No Life Discussions
10191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 4/23/14
Shiro is so cute in this episode! Best girl this season! Best Loli!



49128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/14

DeathyZA wrote:
Shiro is so cute in this episode! Best girl this season! Best Loli!

Triangle mouth will rule all. I am but a mere servant. Let her angles reign supreme.
18662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Online
Posted 4/23/14
Best chess match I've ever seen
Posted 4/23/14

cay032692 wrote:


Huh that is enough to almost turn you off from a show? But then again I can't complain as I do get very agitated with any anime that has mmo gaming mechanics that are beyond incomprehensible with little to no logic....I doubt the show ever plans to appeal to any gaming rules that are realistic, With the cheats galore when you include magic...But to say they are making it all up as they go is a bit rude as they might have never planned on making any of the games within this world to follow conventions of the real world, i.e the appeal of this world to Sora and Shiro



I don't mean it in a rude sense. All fiction is basically lies - it is a matter of how obvious the lie is (see my fantasy tale-realistic line). I said my minor part on the chess thing, not that was the big flaw of it. My point was really the first two sentences after "I dunno." It wasn't intelligent, no mind gaming involved.

That is an excellent point you made though. The bolded. I thought of commenting on the colors that few of hated on, but it would be horrible if this brand new world had the daily-boring color schemes. That's what got me curious - I guess not approaching it with any logic, because it is another world, may work. Thanks.
56525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/23/14
Ep 3

10 out of 10, best anime of the season



Also, all those references at the beginning lol Ace Attorney and I guess Jojo lol



16035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Disboard world of...
Offline
Posted 4/23/14
Gotta say, love this series! this episode made me laugh a lot XD chess dating sims, and cuteness rules the world, I my self already knew this,

LOL love how that flower blinks when she does XD


Koda89 
22334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 4/23/14
Oh god this episode was AMAZING!

I made the horrible mistake of trying to eat lunch while watching it. Nearly choked laughing when they used the "OBJECTION!!!" speech bubble from the Phoenix Wright games, and then the art shift when Sora and Shiro were saying line they really wanted to say #4.

And then the chess match, brilliant! Especially Sora's speech to rally the troops, Shiro just being 100% adorable during the latter half of the match, and especially when Sora converted the enemy queen. And gotta say, he's not wrong. Enemy queen was quite beautiful.
6262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Finland
Online
Posted 4/23/14 , edited 4/23/14
That episode was just amazing!

It's now officially one of the best animes I've watched so far <3
10191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 4/23/14 , edited 4/23/14
if Shiro gets even more cuter this season, then She will overtake my favourite Loli! Being Shana

Best anime this season for me~ Hands down~
43769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 4/23/14 , edited 4/23/14

14383421 wrote:


Ahhhh alright I get what you meant, you expected more strategy, that is fair, the show did indicate that was a possible route the series planned to focus on,however then again there is also the FUN aspect of this new world the series wishes to expand upon ( as you said the intense color scheme of this show, something that fits it so perfectly). Well I do hope you keep up with the series the source material is one of my favorites, it is quite a ride so stick around, there might be a few flaws here and there but it is still a great time.
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/14
People always find reasons to complain, oh well this show is #1 this season for me hands down just magnificent.
xxJing 
24380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Alderaan
Offline
Posted 4/23/14

cay032692 wrote:


14383421 wrote:


Ahhhh alright I get what you meant, you expected more strategy, that is fair, the show did indicate that was a possible route the series planned to focus on,however then again there is also the FUN aspect of this new world the series wishes to expand upon ( as you said the intense color scheme of this show, something that fits it so perfectly). Well I do hope you keep up with the series, it is quite a ride so stick around, there might be a few flaws here and there but it is still a great time.


I do kind of agree though. It's a great anime, I just think they may have gotten a little too creative with that chess game. Seducing the Queen? Really? Sure it's funny but that's really going out on a limb.
Koda89 
22334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 4/23/14

xxJing wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


14383421 wrote:


Ahhhh alright I get what you meant, you expected more strategy, that is fair, the show did indicate that was a possible route the series planned to focus on,however then again there is also the FUN aspect of this new world the series wishes to expand upon ( as you said the intense color scheme of this show, something that fits it so perfectly). Well I do hope you keep up with the series, it is quite a ride so stick around, there might be a few flaws here and there but it is still a great time.


I do kind of agree though. It's a great anime, I just think they may have gotten a little too creative with that chess game. Seducing the Queen? Really? Sure it's funny but that's really going out on a limb.


Is it really going out on a limb, though? I just looked at it as thinking so far out of the box that Sora might as well have been floating through space.
Sogno- 
33792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/14 , edited 4/23/14
that episode was hilarious XD if only cuteness could solve all our problems, then the world might be a better place Soro's a great character.

also the Jo Jo reference -- that was Gintama-level parody there
80584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/23/14
I'm not going to read anyone else's thoughts right now. Anything above me, screw it.

I fucking loved that episode and I'm keeping that feeling that's putting a great smile on my face and not letting anything ruin that right now.

<3 this was awesome.

First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.