First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply No Game No Life Discussions
Kusa89 
5375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
kirito you slacker!
this show started promising, will keep it in my queue for now.
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in a cow field in...
Online
Posted 4/9/14
yes this is one of the titles I was waiting for
6582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14
I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.
17009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
I give this a try.
47907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
Ep 1

Good first episode, it's like Problem Children so since that didn't get a second season, in my mind, I'll retcon this into being its second season lol



Oh Kirito.
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Interesting. Totally not what I was thinking it would be. Very intriguing show. Also, Shiro sounds like the VA for Yoshino from Date a Live. The animation is different. Not sure how to put my finger on it, but that's not a bad thing either.


She kind of does, but they don't share the same VA. This is Shiro's VA:

http://myanimelist.net/people/10765/Ai_Kayano


Oh, thanks for the info. I've never watched GC subbed so I didn't know she was also Inori's VA.


Ya no problem!

Oh you didn't? Really liked the voice actors of GC, but just didn't really like the show itself haha.



Actually, I have watched the subbed. For some reason I thought GC had been dubbed for a long time, but that's not true. Sorry, long two days recently and my mind is playing tricks on me. I only watched GC once through and I was pissed afterwards so that's probably why I forgot. Lol
61572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14
I just watched it and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It may because I'm a slight NEET, though they don't use that term in USA.

I hope the sister gets to be cool like her brother in games too.

But Im looking forward to watching this.
Koda89 
17481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
God damn this show is beautiful!

And very interesting premise. This show is definitely one of my favorites for the season so far.
15313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

Student_Zero wrote:

I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.


Right here.

How they handle the sibling relationship will easily make or break this anime for me, as I'm rather damn close to my siblings. Luckily they're pulling it off so well.

The classic "Yes, sister, you're fucking amazing, now shut up" line is always a good one. They got to be close and natural, and it works so far.
61572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14
Btw I love the opening song.

Also: If the siblings become....too close, that is a make and break for me. So far I think they are handling it very well.

Also - btw - someone said this is only 1 cour? So it'll only be 11 or 13 episodes? that makes me sad.
Koda89 
17481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
See I don't think they will be *THAT* close, mainly because of the after credits scene where they woke up and Shiro had her head in Sora's lap. Typically if they were going to go down that cursed road one of them would've commented on it. Instead all Sora said was that while he's glad Shiro loves him a lot, he wished she'd let go so he could get out of bed.
61572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14

Koda89 wrote:

See I don't think they will be *THAT* close, mainly because of the after credits scene where they woke up and Shiro had her head in Sora's lap. Typically if they were going to go down that cursed road one of them would've commented on it. Instead all Sora said was that while he's glad Shiro loves him a lot, he wished she'd let go so he could get out of bed.


Yea I liked that. It was a good sign it will be handled alright.
32812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

shaunj07 wrote:


Actually, I have watched the subbed. For some reason I thought GC had been dubbed for a long time, but that's not true. Sorry, long two days recently and my mind is playing tricks on me. I only watched GC once through and I was pissed afterwards so that's probably why I forgot. Lol


Haha dude it's all good! I know how it feels!

And ya, the last half was extremely frustrating.
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

Student_Zero wrote:

I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.


I hate to spoil things for you..

61572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14

Skellan wrote:


Student_Zero wrote:

I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.


I hate to spoil things for you..



Damn that is disappointing.

Like reallllly disappointing. Now I kind of dont want to watch.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.