First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply No Game No Life Discussions
Koda89 
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

Skellan wrote:


Student_Zero wrote:

I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.


I hate to spoil things for you..



(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

God damn it, Japan!
69732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14

Skellan wrote:


Student_Zero wrote:

I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.


I hate to spoil things for you..



It's not like a big focus though is it?
6594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14
What the heck was I thinking when I clicked that tag? Man there should be a rule here to keep anime-forums spoiler-free from the source material. Will still watch, but this is gonna be tough shell for me from here on. To anyone else watching, you're doing yourself a favor To Not Click That Tag , if you want to enjoy this.
69732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14

Student_Zero wrote:

What the heck was I thinking when I clicked that tag? Man there should be a rule here to keep anime-forums spoiler-free from the source material. Will still watch, but this is gonna be tough shell for me from here on. To anyone else watching, you're doing yourself a favor To Not Click That Tag , if you want to enjoy this.


So true, I hate that I clicked it. xD I dont mind spoilers usually, but that just made something I had liked (the show) a little tough to chew now.
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
This show reminds me of how people in my guild went to win medals at the WCG while I just stuck at home back at a certain MMO.
24945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shiranui
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
Glad too see the animation in all its glory. This is one show I am ready to watch. I really liked Problem Children (long title) and now this! While the first episode was alright, I think it will continue going up hill from here on. Hopefully, things are not rushed and paced consistent since its 13 episodes.
36322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S(Boston)
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14

Sacae89 wrote:


Skellan wrote:


Student_Zero wrote:

I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.


I hate to spoil things for you..



Damn that is disappointing.

Like reallllly disappointing. Now I kind of dont want to watch.


That shouldn't really stop you from watching the anime the is just one of the quirks like many other anime have, also They can adapt the anime in a direction that it would have little to no impact on the actual story, If it is even shown.
Having that issue in anime will get bothersome at some point, if you like the story and the characters minor concepts should not be a bother, on the other hand if you hate the story and the chars, then by all means wasting your time on the anime will be a drag lol.
I say the same to others who completely dismiss a show when they see yuri, yaoi, ecchi, and so forth...those are just concepts, it is not the story.
69732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14

cay032692 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:


Skellan wrote:


Student_Zero wrote:

I really like how the siblings aren't bro/sis-con on each other. Sure, they're pretty attached, but it's at a very tolerable level for me.


I hate to spoil things for you..



Damn that is disappointing.

Like reallllly disappointing. Now I kind of dont want to watch.


That shouldn't really stop you from watching the anime the is just one of the quirks like many other anime have, also They can adapt the anime in a direction that it would have little to no impact on the actual story, If it is even shown.
Having that issue in anime will get bothersome at some point, if you like the story and the characters minor concepts should not be a bother, on the other hand if you hate the story and the chars, then by all means wasting your time on the anime will be a drag lol.
I say the same to other who completely dismiss a show when they see yuri, yaoi, ecchi, and so forth...those are just concepts, it is not the story.


Thats why Im asking if it becomes a major focus/ plot point at some point.

Im probably still going to watch, its just disappointing and I slightly overreacted.
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14

Thats why Im asking if it becomes a major focus/ plot point at some point


Left out major spoilers

36322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S(Boston)
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Thats why Im asking if it becomes a major focus/ plot point at some point.

Im probably still going to watch, its just disappointing and I slightly overreacted.


We will have to wait and see still the middle of the series , adaptations tend to portray relations interactions in different manners once it is actually animated with voices and actions, and also what they chose to skip or keep. So still then the spoilers (btw those of you doing that at the start of the series coming out, D bag move :P) are meaningless, (AKA Chuybio!!!), likewise to throwing the show under the bus for a pet peeve. Haha if I threw a show out for every time I saw one of my hated Tropes My Top animes would be heavily lacking.
69732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14

Skellan wrote:


Thats why Im asking if it becomes a major focus/ plot point at some point


Left out major spoilers



Okay thank you, that makes me feel better.



cay032692 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Thats why Im asking if it becomes a major focus/ plot point at some point.

Im probably still going to watch, its just disappointing and I slightly overreacted.


We will have to wait and see still the middle of the series , adaptations tend to portray relations interactions in different manners once it is actually animated with voices and actions, and also what they chose to skip or keep. So still then the spoilers and meaningless, (AKA Chuybio!!!), likewise to throwing the show under the bus for a pet peeve. Haha if I threw a show out for every time I saw one of my hated Tropes My Top animes would be heavily lacking.


lol Yea, Im sorry I mostly just overreacted. I really like the show, so Ill keep watching. It kind of bothered me.



17324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
Interesting anime but I'm more interested how they play a game of chance like poker especially their cheating tricks.
69732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14
Well the sister stated that the brother cheated, but that too much make-up lady was also clearly cheating. lol He just cheated better I guess.
35941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

Maou068 wrote:
Interesting anime but I'm more interested how they play a game of chance like poker especially their cheating tricks.

Poker is played by cheating and bluffing your opponent. The point is not to get caught. They really know how to win at everything, stuff like video games to chess against a God.
69732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14
Also to the person earlier who said it was slightly weird they asked themselves if the chess player was really human. Watching it myself it wasnt weird.

The sister is clearly more logical thinking, and the brother more good at noticing stuff about people. Which is maybe why he played the poker and noticed how the other lady in the other game was cheating (sister noticed the cheating, but couldnt figure out how.) Also why the brother got them the room, he said he was better at dealing with people.

During the chess game, the brother asks the sister to play, and she has played against programs that are made to beat grand masters. When Net made a move that was clearly bad (which a program wouldnt do) to trick her...the brother noted this and came to join the sister, saying he would point out when the human would do this. Thats how he figure it was human at first.

But at the end of the game, the sister said it was the most work she had to do, she was just surprised she had a slightly harder time against a human. So she was like, a human gave me more trouble than a program.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.