First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What Happened to Shino
11335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14
So I was Reading the Naruto Manga and Watching The anime and I thought to myself... What the hell happened to Shino Damn Everybody forgot about him again!! Is he even going to be a factor in this war? Is he dead? Looks like them bugs aint doing Shit to Madara...

Maybe Shino Gave Madara Crabs idk
107523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14
there are more important characters to worry/hate about/on for me to care about Shino.
21749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14
He's still there, just chilling. At this point I think the war will end without him having to do anything major.
14450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14
Who cares, i dislike his character a little less than sakura.
98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

Hibria187 wrote:

Who cares, i dislike his character a little less than sakura.


Sakura gets so much hate.

I honestly haven't kept up with Naruto. She's she hated after the timeskip too?
40419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14
I think one of Shino's distinct roles is to be ignored lol
14450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

Sacae89 wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:

Who cares, i dislike his character a little less than sakura.


Sakura gets so much hate.

I honestly haven't kept up with Naruto. She's she hated after the timeskip too?



I liked sakura before time skip if that gives you an idea. In shippuden she needs to be shot

98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

Hibria187 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:

Who cares, i dislike his character a little less than sakura.


Sakura gets so much hate.

I honestly haven't kept up with Naruto. She's she hated after the timeskip too?



I liked sakura before time skip if that gives you an idea. In shippuden she needs to be shot



lol that's weird, I disliked Sakura from what I watched. I hoped she got better.

Guess not.
14450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

Sacae89 wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:

Who cares, i dislike his character a little less than sakura.


Sakura gets so much hate.

I honestly haven't kept up with Naruto. She's she hated after the timeskip too?



I liked sakura before time skip if that gives you an idea. In shippuden she needs to be shot



lol that's weird, I disliked Sakura from what I watched. I hoped she got better.

Guess not.



i HATED Naruto but i bared with it because i heard shippuden is awesome, While shippuden is awesome please disregard sakura because you will hate her more. I have to say i HATED NARUTO, So fucking boring , shippuden is amazing though i love it. Watch shippuden.
40419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14


Whoa there...personally i think Sakura got A LOT better from the original Naruto series.
Back then she only whined about Sasuke and getting stronger (she finally got a clue towards the end of the series) but since there is no Sasuke around in the beginning, you see how much she has developed. I like her way more now.
98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

GoldTStar wrote:



Whoa there...personally i think Sakura got A LOT better from the original Naruto series.
Back then she only whined about Sasuke and getting stronger (she finally got a clue towards the end of the series) but since there is no Sasuke around in the beginning, you see how much she has developed. I like her way more now.


Ah now conflicting reports. lol
40419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14


I mean...it's up to you, but i know what im talking about lol
Would u rather have a whiny, Sasuke crazy girl or a willing, semi-Sasuke crazy girl?
49935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14
He fell on the planet along with his bugs.
98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

GoldTStar wrote:



I mean...it's up to you, but i know what im talking about lol
Would u rather have a whiny, Sasuke crazy girl or a willing, semi-Sasuke crazy girl?


Neither!

lol But yea I see what you mean. I would want the latter.

That was the main problem I had with Naruto though. Not enough badass women.

Tarri? The girl with the fan, was like the only female character I really liked.

Take one piece, in the beginning at least, Nami isn't a badass in the normal sense. But damn is she needed and smart. Saved the ships many of times. Then Robin is badass.


Naruto really lacked badass women early on.

Probably one reason I gave it up.

Another is 150+ fillers in a row.

98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/17/14 , edited 3/17/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

He fell on the planet along with his bugs.


He fell on the planet? From how high? From what building? That could have hurt.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.