Post Reply Titles missing from PS Vita Queue
36054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/14
I just downloaded the PS Vita Crunchyroll app and looked up my Queue to find 'Monogatari' is missing. I tried to search for it normally on the app but the series in general is missing from the app. Are some shows that are available on PC not available on other platforms?
59594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 3/18/14

Koutoru wrote:

I just downloaded the PS Vita Crunchyroll app and looked up my Queue to find 'Monogatari' is missing. I tried to search for it normally on the app but the series in general is missing from the app. Are some shows that are available on PC not available on other platforms?


Double-check to make sure the Mature Content Filter is set to "Show Mature Content": /acct/?action=video
36054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/14

eyeofpain wrote:


Koutoru wrote:

I just downloaded the PS Vita Crunchyroll app and looked up my Queue to find 'Monogatari' is missing. I tried to search for it normally on the app but the series in general is missing from the app. Are some shows that are available on PC not available on other platforms?


Double-check to make sure the Mature Content Filter is set to "Show Mature Content": /acct/?action=video


I can't seem to find the Mature Content filter, or any video preference settings on the Vita app.
The only thing the Settings tab shows me is that I'm currently logged in.
26421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 3/18/14 , edited 3/23/14

Koutoru wrote:

I can't seem to find the Mature Content filter, or any video preference settings on the Vita app.
The only thing the Settings tab shows me is that I'm currently logged in.


Change the content filter on this website. Upon doing so, and saving your settings, restart your app.
36054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/14 , edited 3/23/14

mwhitco91 wrote:

Change the content filter on this website. Upon doing so, and saving your settings, restart your app.


Works perfectly now, thanks.
21117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/14
Thanks that works for me too.
But I still concern about future problems since the parental control level of Crunchyroll app is only level 5. I think level 5 apps are not suppose to have mature content. I don't know what Sony gonna do to this.
68866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 4/25/14

GhostZodick wrote:

Thanks that works for me too.
But I still concern about future problems since the parental control level of Crunchyroll app is only level 5. I think level 5 apps are not suppose to have mature content. I don't know what Sony gonna do to this.


Since it is an opt in feature, rather than an opt out feature, and the content is behind a paywall (meaning you need a paid subscription to access it), it does not violate Sony's terms. It is the same reason why Netflix and Hulu are also allowed to stream mature content.

This has been the same way with the PS3 app ever since it was released and Sony has never had any problems with the mature content.
You must be logged in to post.