First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Biggest ____ in anime?
5052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
Yo, all you otaku's and otakuettes!

Today, I would like to ask you guys a question.

Who do you think is the biggest "what" in anime?

For example, I think Matsuda from Deathnote is the biggest Idiot in anime. It doesnt have to be an idiot, it could be anything, from the biggest slut to the biggest furry or something.

I can't wait to hear your biggest _____ in anime!
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
seiya is the biggest [ERROR TO MANY FORBIDDEN WORDS] in Anime history

if you dont know Seiya is the main character in an anime and manga series called Saint Seiya omega and Saint seiya hades [something arc]


i want him to hurry up and die or completely change 180 degrees
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
The biggest galaxy chucking robot is Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
27100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/14 , edited 3/19/14

Lukawaii wrote:

Yo, all you otaku's and otakuettes!

Today, I would like to ask you guys a question.

Who do you think is the biggest "what" in anime?

For example, I think Matsuda from Deathnote is the biggest Idiot in anime. It doesnt have to be an idiot, it could be anything, from the biggest slut to the biggest furry or something.

I can't wait to hear your biggest _____ in anime!


I think Matsuda from Death Note is the biggest at being AMAZING in Death Note for shooting Light up and making him look like the little worm he is.

Yeah, it is all about balance... also, that scene was just so amazing that it made Matsuda my second most favorite character in Death Note behind only L. XP
5052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/14

Orga777 wrote:


Lukawaii wrote:

Yo, all you otaku's and otakuettes!

Today, I would like to ask you guys a question.

Who do you think is the biggest "what" in anime?

For example, I think Matsuda from Deathnote is the biggest Idiot in anime. It doesnt have to be an idiot, it could be anything, from the biggest slut to the biggest furry or something.

I can't wait to hear your biggest _____ in anime!


I think Matsuda from Death Note is the biggest at being AMAZING in Death Note for shooting Light up and making him look like the little worm he is.

Yeah, it is all about balance... also, that scene was just so amazing that it made Matsuda my second most favorite character in Death Note behind only L. XP


Yea, in truth I actually like Matsuda. I just love how in the show everyone just says "Matsuda you idiot." And yea that last scene with LY and Matsuda is one of my favorite anime moments!
Posted 3/19/14
Luffy is the biggest idiot out there.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
Sugou from SAO, he's the biggest freak of nature.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
Claude Faustus is the biggest weirdo in anime.

I've watched Black Butler 2 like 14 times and I still never understand him.
22097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 3/19/14

Anamalous wrote:

seiya is the biggest [ERROR TO MANY FORBIDDEN WORDS] in Anime history

if you dont know Seiya is the main character in an anime and manga series called Saint Seiya omega and Saint seiya hades [something arc]


i want him to hurry up and die or completely change 180 degrees


I actually thought he was a decent character, bought back some of the good old qualities that a main character would have.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 3/20/14
The biggest badass in anime is revy.

9769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/20/14 , edited 3/20/14


Zorc Necrophades from classic YuGiOh arguably has one of the most comical "it's not what it looks like!" design. The dragon shoots energy blasts, too...

19765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14 , edited 3/20/14
The biggest collection of grimoires is probably the Index Librorum Prohibitorum: 103,000 grimoires in one place.

42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/20/14 , edited 3/20/14
Makoto Ito is the biggest slut in anime.
3140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/20/14
Yuno's the biggest yandere in anime

52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

aeb0717 wrote:



Zorc Necrophades from classic YuGiOh arguably has one of the most comical "it's not what it looks like!" design. The dragon shoots energy blasts, too...



What color are the energy blasts?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.