First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Women
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14



Concern is not the right word. Now, I ask you to submit a valid post or stop spamming. Or perhaps less of an ask and more of a command.
Posted 3/20/14
Not trying to be mean but when it comes to both sexes emotion takes first priority in the majority of your decisions, e.g.i know as men We dread the idea of approching women because we care what people around us are going to think and what the girl herself is going to think of you, same goes for women. now analyize will it matter what the girl thinks of you like a week or two after, no... and if it does ask yourself why?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14 , edited 3/20/14

potentsativa wrote:

Not trying to be mean but when it comes to both sexes emotion takes first priority in the majority of your decisions, e.g.i know as men We dread the idea of approching women because we care what people around us are going to think and what the girl herself is going to think of you, same goes for women. now analyize will it matter what the girl thinks of you like a week or two after, no... and if it does ask yourself why?


Emotion doesn't rule everybody, female or male. Some people are ruled by self interest.
Posted 3/20/14
I didn't state emotion rules everyone just that it usually is the first thing that decided weither or not we should do something it doesn't mean that we can't overcome that with a logical decision they should both play their equal role in decision making, also self interest ruled by what a fear( very strong) or a logical critical thinking???
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/20/14




self-interest is needs emotion toward something for someone to become motivated for their "self interest" therefore your wording is irrelevant
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

potentsativa wrote:

I didn't state emotion rules everyone just that it usually is the first thing that decided weither or not we should do something it doesn't mean that we can't overcome that with a logical decision they should both play their equal role in decision making, also self interest ruled by what a fear( very strong) or a logical critical thinking???


Self interest ruled by logical critical thinking paramount to future survival of this unit.
Posted 3/20/14
If you step on a land mine you're fucked pretty much sums up how I feel. Tread very carefully.
47764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14
I feel they are pretty good at making sammiches...what else do you need?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

salinas0731 wrote:

I feel they are pretty good at making sammiches...what else do you need?


But can they cut the crusts off?
47764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14 , edited 3/20/14

Phersu wrote:


salinas0731 wrote:

I feel they are pretty good at making sammiches...what else do you need?


But can they cut the crusts off?


They better or there will be hell to pay
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

salinas0731 wrote:


Phersu wrote:


salinas0731 wrote:

I feel they are pretty good at making sammiches...what else do you need?


But can they cut the crusts off?


They better or there will be hell to pay


What a wise man.
Posted 3/20/14
I appreciate your input both Phersu, anamalous. and anamalous what you said is very true self interest is motivated by both cause they both play a critical part in actual self interest, now I believe this forum is about women and weither we can have disscussion about wither we can love more than one woman and what we feel about women, so let us continue that.
17205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

salinas0731 wrote:

I feel they are pretty good at making sammiches...what else do you need?
I'm also good at spitting in the sandwiches I make.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


salinas0731 wrote:

I feel they are pretty good at making sammiches...what else do you need?
I'm also good at spitting in the sandwiches I make.


This is a very tempting offer. Is it PBJ, ham and cheese, BLT?
47764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


salinas0731 wrote:

I feel they are pretty good at making sammiches...what else do you need?
I'm also good at spitting in the sandwiches I make.


Just adds more flavor, never hurt any one
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.