First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Men - How do you feel about them?
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

salinas0731 wrote:


cocoabanana wrote:


What kind of men are those? Enlighten me.


Short..have mean eyes..no mouths.. like Mario Bros... <_<


Hmm. I will have to try them out. Thank you.

1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/14

Phersu wrote:



The sadist in me rebels. But the masochist in me rejoices.


Perfect.

Also, fetch me a glass of wine.

9795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta
Offline
Posted 3/20/14
Simple pawns to be used to achieve my goals.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
Men - well... How do I put this...

I use to fear men because the ones around me liked to physical control if I didn't obey commands. So I thought they were pretty scary. I got struck on more than one occasion and other not so nice things happen to me.

Recently though, I dropped my fear of men, I don't have any fear of them anymore. I actually got grabbed on my arm a few days ago and I didn't freak out like normally. I don't even mind the commands anymore, just say "Okay" and not do it. xD

So my opinion on men is neutral. I love them as people.
Posted 3/21/14
I was put here to party.
Bavalt 
22033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
This entity called 'men' does not exist in my mind in such a way that I can attribute any sort of identity to it other than the tautological 'adult male humans'. Introduce me to a particular one, and I can comment (probably incorrectly) about him. But if asked what I think of men in general, my response will be "Please narrow search parameters - a hell of a lot."
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14
They are so very much less socio-emotionally complicated than women. -Which is why I tend to get along better with them than other women as friends. Oh, to those guys who think women and men can't "just be friends": Fn%k you.

Although I will say: Some of the sex-drive bullcrap and trouble guys get themselves into (like that weirdo whom the police are looking for - some repeat sexual offender - who was sucking on some stranger's toes in a Walmart) is absolutely beyond my scope. I can't wrap my mind around that - you never hear about women getting called on that sort of silliness. That testosterone must be a powerful, altering mindfn%k... poor things, those guys.
12937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
Men are MANLY!
12139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Nutopia
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
Hmmm. Interesting thread.

Since the whole thing is too vague, I'll just choose this particular topic that's been disturbing me for a while now. I hate it when I see goodlooking guys and find out from my friends that they're gay or bi. I don't particularly hate them nor am i against them but it would be a lot better if i could tell them apart from the straight ones.
18608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

WackyFiasco wrote:
That testosterone must be a powerful, altering mindfn%k... poor things, those guys.


WTS> Testosterone
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australier
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
Men do great BBQ's, I do like my BBQ's.......
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/14

Tadase_Amu wrote:

Hmmm. Interesting thread.

Since the whole thing is too vague, I'll just choose this particular topic that's been disturbing me for a while now. I hate it when I see goodlooking guys and find out from my friends that they're gay or bi. I don't particularly hate them nor am i against them but it would be a lot better if i could tell them apart from the straight ones. :sweatingbullets:


Why not just enjoy the view? That seems like a case of "look, but don't touch."
31327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/21/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Men - well... How do I put this...

I use to fear men because the ones around me liked to physical control if I didn't obey commands. So I thought they were pretty scary. I got struck on more than one occasion and other not so nice things happen to me.

Recently though, I dropped my fear of men, I don't have any fear of them anymore. I actually got grabbed on my arm a few days ago and I didn't freak out like normally. I don't even mind the commands anymore, just say "Okay" and not do it. xD

So my opinion on men is neutral. I love them as people.


What type of men are you hanging out with?

42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
Not sure what to think about them and the same goes for women.
12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 3/21/14

Schauerr15 wrote:

Men are MANLY!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.