First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll at Anime Boston!
18309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
a 50$ console? WOW!

Cynicism aside, hope everyone that goes has fun
22247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/14
I already have and use a 360 a lot. Maybe this is a hint to Xbox One app release?
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / España
Offline
Posted 3/22/14

We'll also be holding our Industry Panel at Anime Boston! Come hang out, hear about the great announcements we have for you guys


"Great announcements"? I hope they are the first Spring 2014 anime announcements, and new apps for Chromecast and/or Xbox One
2551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / space
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
i wish i was there
106591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/22/14

Chaosprower wrote:
"Great announcements"? I hope they are the first Spring 2014 anime announcements, and new apps for Chromecast and/or Xbox One

It is about 5:30 PM EDT as I post this, so I'm somewhat surprised I haven't seen any news from the CR panel that was scheduled to start an hour ago.

As I was typing this, the first news was posted:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/22/crunchyroll-adds-champion-joe-2-anime-and-gto-taiwan-drama

Whether any simulcast announcements are made, we can essentially count on these 4 from Aniplex being here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-22/aniplex-usa-to-stream-the-irregular-at-magic-high-school-mushishi/the-next-chapter


Personally, I have my fingers crossed that they will be announcing a roll out date for the new Flash player that will support changing to a different CDN server when there are streaming issues.


17069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
I wish I could have gone to this years AB convention but going to be stuck at work. Hoping for an X1 app sometime soon.
76150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / NE Ohio | Beijing
Offline
Posted 3/22/14

TheAncientOne wrote: ...
Whether any simulcast announcements are made, we can essentially count on these 4 from Aniplex being here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-22/aniplex-usa-to-stream-the-irregular-at-magic-high-school-mushishi/the-next-chapter

Yes, I would be quite pleased if Mushi-shi was here in the Spring.
14246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
Spent my whole Saturday watching Livestream. No regrets
22000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 3/22/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


Chaosprower wrote:
"Great announcements"? I hope they are the first Spring 2014 anime announcements, and new apps for Chromecast and/or Xbox One

It is about 5:30 PM EDT as I post this, so I'm somewhat surprised I haven't seen any news from the CR panel that was scheduled to start an hour ago.

As I was typing this, the first news was posted:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/22/crunchyroll-adds-champion-joe-2-anime-and-gto-taiwan-drama

Whether any simulcast announcements are made, we can essentially count on these 4 from Aniplex being here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-22/aniplex-usa-to-stream-the-irregular-at-magic-high-school-mushishi/the-next-chapter


Personally, I have my fingers crossed that they will be announcing a roll out date for the new Flash player that will support changing to a different CDN server when there are streaming issues.




New Flash Player? Change to a different CDN server? YES PLEASE!!
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
Anime Boston was great, lots of amazing cosplayers and I loved the premiere of the English dub of AoT.
15349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Turn Around (Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
Why not come to California?!
36584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
If I would have known you guys were going to be here this weekend earlier I would have actually gone...
11292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
i dropped by the booth, and get a wristband and the poster. also talked to one of the women working there, for like 20 minutes. it was fun
106591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Aryoch wrote:

New Flash Player? Change to a different CDN server? YES PLEASE!!

Sadly, that doesn't appear to have been one of the announcements they made.

In fact, the only new announcements I'm aware of were the ones covered in this news article:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/22/crunchyroll-adds-champion-joe-2-anime-and-gto-taiwan-drama

I hope for the sake of those having streaming issues they are on track to complete the update(s) by end of the first quarter (which ends in only a week), but we'll see. The old saying about, "The best plans of mice and men..." still applies.

31059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
Man the Spring season is starting soon, when will they announce titles?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.