Post Reply Hakuouki Season 2
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 5/10/18
I was wondering whether Hakuouki's season 2 will be added? I'm asking because CR has season 1 & 3, but there's no season 2.

Thank you
108604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 11/20/14

nohime03 wrote:

I was wondering whether Hakuouki's season 2 will be added? I'm asking because CR has season 1 & 3, but there's no season 2.

If you are in the US or Canada, all episodes are available in subtitled format for free viewing at TAN:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Hakuoki-Season-2-Record-of-the-Jade-Blood/Watch

23967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 歌仙と一緒に。
Offline
Posted 11/20/14 , edited 11/20/14
I was happy to see season 2 was available free -legally- elsewhere, until I saw they used HULU players. HULU videos always freeze and break up horribly for me. I guess I will just hope CR or Netflix can get it sometime in the future...
108604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/20/14 , edited 11/21/14

koyangineko wrote:

I was happy to see season 2 was available free -legally- elsewhere, until I saw they used HULU players. HULU videos always freeze and break up horribly for me. I guess I will just hope CR or Netflix can get it sometime in the future...

That's odd, considering the number of people that have problems with CR often cite that Hulu as one of the services that work just fine for them.

If you sign up for a subscription at The Anime Network, they use their own player (with content served up from Amazon Web Services), not the Hulu player. Like CR, they offer a free 2 week trial.

57155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / St Louis
Offline
Posted 8/19/16 , edited 8/19/16
I can't seem to watch Hakuoki seaaon 1 or the OVA
Have they been moved or what?
Every time I click on ply it does not work and I can't find them in my QUE where they are supposed to be!
54562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/16 , edited 8/19/16

ssj4femme wrote:

I can't seem to watch Hakuoki seaaon 1 or the OVA
Have they been moved or what?
Every time I click on ply it does not work and I can't find them in my QUE where they are supposed to be!


This site shows you legal streams if there are any. It doesn't have absolutely every streaming site possibility, though.
http://because.moe/?q=Hakuoki

It is gone from here (at least for now?) because of apparent negotiations with Sentai:

/forumtopic-957005/clarification-on-catalog-availability
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/18 , edited 1/24/18
I thought premium members got to watch these shows an hour after they air in Japan. Where is season two?
54562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/23/18 , edited 1/24/18

moviejenks wrote:

I thought premium members got to watch these shows an hour after they air in Japan. Where is season two?


All three seasons are on HiDive, including an OVA and two movies.

https://www.hidive.com/search?q=hakuoki

CR bids on everything that comes out, but they don't always win, although that doesn't really apply here for a show that is more than 8 years old. There's more to licensing than meets the eye, and older series are especially difficult to get because someone else usually already has the rights.
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/18 , edited 1/24/18
Ahh thank you.
You must be logged in to post.