The Battlelog Rejects Thread(Battlefield 4)
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 3/22/14
This thread is for those who Play BF4.

Discuss anything BF4 (or Battlelog) related.

its is okay to post more than twice, but no spamming please.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
I LOVE Battlefield! It's the most amazing shooter ever! Other than Halo..

But it's great! I love it more than chocolate cake!

I really hope they fix shotguns, they're so bad in Battlefield 4, nobody uses them because they have no range, and they're not the strongest guns unless they have buckshot.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

I LOVE Battlefield! It's the most amazing shooter ever! Other than Halo..

But it's great! I love it more than chocolate cake!

I really hope they fix shotguns, they're so bad in Battlefield 4, nobody uses them because they have no range, and they're not the strongest guns unless they have buckshot.


Idk, shotguns aren't that bad on maps like Operation Locker and Wave Breaker indoors. Now if you haven't unlocked the DAO 12 then your missing out on becoming a god.
16599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Gosford, NSW, Aus...
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
I always get stuck with rubber banding when I play. All other games are fine....really damages my experience.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

Runaway-yoyo wrote:

I always get stuck with rubber banding when I play. All other games are fine....really damages my experience.


Yep!

870MCS > Full Choke > Buckshot > 7M > Headshot = Getting killed and he has 54 health left.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
Naval Strike Maps Seem a bit Lackluster.
The only things I like are the new weapons and gadgets.

Now on to wait for Dragons Teeth
30243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 4/1/14
Naval strike annoys me..i cant play a match without feeling like i have tourrettes.. 3 steps forwad 2 steps back...i like the game mode but they need to fix it. The china rising maps are my favorite. I love jumping in the AA, suck at sniping, and managed 3 levels to hit 52 over the weekendwith double xp. Ace, AK5C, AND LSAT all day long
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Online
Posted 4/2/14

Magical-Soul wrote:


Runaway-yoyo wrote:

I always get stuck with rubber banding when I play. All other games are fine....really damages my experience.


Yep!

870MCS > Full Choke > Buckshot > 7M > Headshot = Getting killed and he has 54 health left.

Take off the Full Choke and try using Flechette round instead.

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/3/14

Judgementwolf wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


Runaway-yoyo wrote:

I always get stuck with rubber banding when I play. All other games are fine....really damages my experience.


Yep!

870MCS > Full Choke > Buckshot > 7M > Headshot = Getting killed and he has 54 health left.

Take off the Full Choke and try using Flechette round instead.



Are you crazy?! Lol, you don't ever use dart on a pump action. The pellets don't register well and they're weaker so Buckshot is more efficient.

Full Choke is to tighten spread. Taking it off actually lessens the chance of a kill.

With that being said. I'm about to play and I will use your advice.
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Online
Posted 4/4/14 , edited 4/4/14


I say flechette rounds only because a lot of people use the defensive perk.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/25/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.