First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Eren Jaeger's English Dub Voice
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
How long after part 1 does 2 usually come out? I kind of want to watch in one go.
Sogno- 
45686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
^ if you mean AoT's second season, we don't know, date hasn't been announced yet. For sure there will be a second season, but there's not quite enough material in the manga to warrant another 26-episode season (unless they do every single panel like Hunter x Hunter... which i doubt and wouldn't want anyway).

as for Eren 's voice... since we're getting an article on each dub info revealed, does that mean we're also gonna have a new thread each time too
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Sacae89 wrote:

How long after part 1 does 2 usually come out? I kind of want to watch in one go.


If you mean, Part 2 of Funi's release... I'd say... a few months after Part 1 is released.
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

How long after part 1 does 2 usually come out? I kind of want to watch in one go.


If you mean, Part 2 of Funi's release... I'd say... a few months after Part 1 is released.


Too long
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Too long :(


Why not just watch it here on Crunchyroll?

98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Too long :(


Why not just watch it here on Crunchyroll?



lol I have. I've seen all of it. I was in the thread for it for the first ten episodes with you. You and I talked about Mikasa and Annie in a fight. In different factors.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Sacae89 wrote:

How long after part 1 does 2 usually come out? I kind of want to watch in one go.


Theres always 2015 or 2016.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Sacae89 wrote:

lol I have. I've seen all of it. I was in the thread for it for the first ten episodes with you. You and I talked about Mikasa and Annie in a fight. In different factors.


Right, my bad. You meant the English dub, I take it...

Read the manga or fan-fiction, or something AoT related to preoccupy yourself. Have you pre-ordered Part 1 or anything? Any of the manga? Ya know... stuff...
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

How long after part 1 does 2 usually come out? I kind of want to watch in one go.


Theres always 2015 or 2016.


I meant the second part of dvds, not second season.
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

lol I have. I've seen all of it. I was in the thread for it for the first ten episodes with you. You and I talked about Mikasa and Annie in a fight. In different factors.


Right, my bad. You meant the English dub, I take it...

Read the manga or fan-fiction, or something AoT related to preoccupy yourself. Have you pre-ordered Part 1 or anything? Any of the manga? Ya know... stuff...


Yep I'm caught up on the manga, going to preorder part 1 in a few weeks.

Im just excited cause this is the first english dub Im looking forward to. I kind of wanted to watch it all dubbed in one go is all. But if its a few months apart, might as well watch part 1 when I get it.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/14



Not sure about the DVDs....sorry. Far as the second season, you have either 2015 or 2016 to wait and see.

52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Im just excited cause this is the first english dub Im looking forward to. I kind of wanted to watch it all dubbed in one go is all. But if its a few months apart, might as well watch part 1 when I get it.


I see... have you ever read Terra Formars? Despite its gore and all the killing it's like a comedy to me. Mainly because of the enemies...



Gangsta 2m tall super-evolved cockroaches. I'm also inclined to believe the ones doing the art/story are nationalists of some form. Not really a problem though...
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14


No, is it good? Gore Killing and Comedy sounds like its doing something bad lol.

Isnt that getting an anime soon? Terra sounds familar.

52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

Sacae89 wrote:



No, is it good? Gore Killing and Comedy sounds like its doing something bad lol.

Isnt that getting an anime soon? Terra sounds familar.


Yep, it's the same one that's getting an anime adaptation. Just read it, I think you'll like it. Then again, I like tragedies and the like, so no wonder I liked it...

It shows in most of my fan-fiction too... or will... if I ever finish any of them.
27159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In an imperfect w...
Offline
Posted 3/23/14
personally, I am not a fan of Bryce Papenbrook
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.