First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation
Special Person
22335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Dark Realm...
Offline
Posted 4/6/14
Thanks.


Englandrules83 wrote:


Darkxangel12 wrote:

Username: Darkxangel12
Character name: Dark Raven
Are you a nation or no: No
Age: 17
Straight
I'm cheerful, fun, loves music and hockey.






Approved
(A bit unusual name but your charac´ter is approved now)


Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
Wait, how many characters can you have?
Principal/President
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

XxAnimeBunny wrote:

Wait, how many characters can you have?


(Three is the max but you can have less than three also)
Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

Englandrules83 wrote:


XxAnimeBunny wrote:

Wait, how many characters can you have?


(Three is the max but you can have less than three also)



Ooohhh, alright UwU Thank you.
Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
Username: XxAnimeBunny

Character Name: Yekaterina Braginskaya

Nation?: Yessss ^w^

What nation?: Ukraine

Age: Uknown....

Personality: A caring, sweet, moe-factor kind of lady. She is very protective of Russia. She's also so kinda poor and in debt.







Principal/President
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

XxAnimeBunny wrote:

Username: XxAnimeBunny

Character Name: Yekaterina Braginskaya

Nation?: Yessss ^w^

What nation?: Ukraine

Age: Uknown....

Personality: A caring, sweet, moe-factor kind of lady. She is very protective of Russia. She's also so kinda poor and in debt.









Approved and thanks for picking a nation to your character so thanks so much.

(I am so happy because we got more nations in here)
Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/9/14


Haha, your welcome ^w^
Principal/President
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/9/14

XxAnimeBunny wrote:



Haha, your welcome ^w^


(Do you want to stick with this one or do you want to make two more characters?)

Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

Englandrules83 wrote:


XxAnimeBunny wrote:



Haha, your welcome ^w^


(Do you want to stick with this one or do you want to make two more characters?)



Uhhhhh...I think i'lll make just one more ^w^
Principal/President
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

XxAnimeBunny wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


XxAnimeBunny wrote:



Haha, your welcome ^w^


(Do you want to stick with this one or do you want to make two more characters?)



Uhhhhh...I think i'lll make just one more ^w^


(That's great to hear and I will accept that character too)
Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14
Username: XxAnimeBunny

Character Name: Ellis

Nation: Yeaaaaaah, somehow -o-

What nation?: Angel Island (my OC)

Age: 15

Personality: She loves nature and sunny days. She's rather sweet, but she doesn't have many friends. She's really helpful too. Most of the time when around other people, she doesn't show her angel wings, trying to keep her secret. She's very quiet.









Principal/President
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

XxAnimeBunny wrote:

Username: XxAnimeBunny

Character Name: Ellis

Nation: Yeaaaaaah, somehow -o-

What nation?: Angel Island (my OC)

Age: 15

Personality: She loves nature and sunny days. She's rather sweet, but she doesn't have many friends. She's really helpful too. Most of the time when around other people, she doesn't show her angel wings, trying to keep her secret. She's very quiet.











Approved
(Nice character I like your new character so much I really do like it )
Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

Englandrules83 wrote:


XxAnimeBunny wrote:

Username: XxAnimeBunny

Character Name: Ellis

Nation: Yeaaaaaah, somehow -o-

What nation?: Angel Island (my OC)

Age: 15

Personality: She loves nature and sunny days. She's rather sweet, but she doesn't have many friends. She's really helpful too. Most of the time when around other people, she doesn't show her angel wings, trying to keep her secret. She's very quiet.











Approved
(Nice character I like your new character so much I really do like it )


Haha, thank you ^^ Although Angel island is real, it's not really a "nation" but I decided to do this anyway. I wanted to relate her to the name Angel Island, so I thought about her being an angel. She might actually be a bit fun to rp with~
Principal/President
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

XxAnimeBunny wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


XxAnimeBunny wrote:

Username: XxAnimeBunny

Character Name: Ellis

Nation: Yeaaaaaah, somehow -o-

What nation?: Angel Island (my OC)

Age: 15

Personality: She loves nature and sunny days. She's rather sweet, but she doesn't have many friends. She's really helpful too. Most of the time when around other people, she doesn't show her angel wings, trying to keep her secret. She's very quiet.











Approved
(Nice character I like your new character so much I really do like it )


Haha, thank you ^^ Although Angel island is real, it's not really a "nation" but I decided to do this anyway. I wanted to relate her to the name Angel Island, so I thought about her being an angel. She might actually be a bit fun to rp with~


(That's great to hear and it is great to have in here a character which will be funny to RP with)
Special Person
20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/11/14

Englandrules83 wrote:


XxAnimeBunny wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


XxAnimeBunny wrote:

Username: XxAnimeBunny

Character Name: Ellis

Nation: Yeaaaaaah, somehow -o-

What nation?: Angel Island (my OC)

Age: 15

Personality: She loves nature and sunny days. She's rather sweet, but she doesn't have many friends. She's really helpful too. Most of the time when around other people, she doesn't show her angel wings, trying to keep her secret. She's very quiet.











Approved
(Nice character I like your new character so much I really do like it )


Haha, thank you ^^ Although Angel island is real, it's not really a "nation" but I decided to do this anyway. I wanted to relate her to the name Angel Island, so I thought about her being an angel. She might actually be a bit fun to rp with~


(That's great to hear and it is great to have in here a character which will be funny to RP with)


If you don't mind me asking, may a be a mod?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.