First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Maid/Butler Cafes
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


Ezgi wrote:

I wish it was a regular thing in North America. It seems so cute in the Anime. If there were any here and it was a popular thing, I'd go there to drink coffee and order muffins instead of Tim Hortons any day.


...You're in Canada, so why do you wish it were a regular thing in North America lol?


Probably because Canada is part of North America.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


Ezgi wrote:

I wish it was a regular thing in North America. It seems so cute in the Anime. If there were any here and it was a popular thing, I'd go there to drink coffee and order muffins instead of Tim Hortons any day.


...You're in Canada, so why do you wish it were a regular thing in North America lol?




North America is a continent...
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
A Yandere cafe would be interesting. I've seen a video on Youtube regarding such an institution, and I think it'd be pretty effective in getting customers, if those customers included me and some friends I know. As well as a few (ironically) yandere-obssessed individuals on the internet.
16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
Probably wouldn't be a success in Norway, still i would love to try it.
Posted 3/24/14

Phersu wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

It is not really my thing. I don't really find it cute either. I guess for me, some things are better off left in a fictional series.


Moe Moe Kyun - Phersu Edition!

You're heart went doki doki, didn't it? My mask is totally moe.


I don't have a heart. And I cannot stand Moe either.
Posted 3/24/14

Ezgi wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:


Ezgi wrote:

I wish it was a regular thing in North America. It seems so cute in the Anime. If there were any here and it was a popular thing, I'd go there to drink coffee and order muffins instead of Tim Hortons any day.


...You're in Canada, so why do you wish it were a regular thing in North America lol?




North America is a continent...


You're right, but I was taking it from the viewpoint of when people usually say "North America" they usually only mean the States. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Posted 3/24/14

Lowlights wrote:

Probably because Canada is part of North America.


Sorry, I read it meaning "The States" because when people usually say North America, they're limiting the statement to well...The States. My mistake.
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

SoldierSangria wrote:
You're right, but I was taking it from the viewpoint of when people usually say "North America" they usually only mean the States.


Now I see why the U.K. has such troubles..
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
I have been to a cafe before wouldn't say it was a maid cafe in the sense of what you see in Anime, or even what I understand they do in Japan, where its all cutesy servant - master sort of thing going on. Simple it was a cafe/coffee shop whatever you want to call it, but the waitresses happened to wear maid outfits. I think it was simply the owners own little thing they decided to do. That was years ago though, long before I was aware of the Anime world so I could be wrong on the whole thing.

As for if I would like to see more of them... or even host clubs as I have seen a few times brought up in the thread... while I can't say I wouldn't mind seeing more I don't think, at least in the maid/butler cafe versions, of the whole servant - master thing, i'd rather people just act normally, just dress in the maid or butler outfits I guess. Host clubs though I wouldn't mind the ones like I have seen in Anime, of course I would need to be like a millionaire to survive going to one probably.
9795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

SoldierSangria
Sorry, I read it meaning "The States" because when people usually say North America, they're limiting the statement to well...The States. My mistake.


.... Who do you know that only refers to the U.S when they say North America?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


Phersu wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

It is not really my thing. I don't really find it cute either. I guess for me, some things are better off left in a fictional series.


Moe Moe Kyun - Phersu Edition!

You're heart went doki doki, didn't it? My mask is totally moe.


I don't have a heart. And I cannot stand Moe either.


When did the love go in this relationship, dear?
Posted 3/24/14

JamesSabs wrote:


SoldierSangria
Sorry, I read it meaning "The States" because when people usually say North America, they're limiting the statement to well...The States. My mistake.


.... Who do you know that only refers to the U.S when they say North America?


Too many people >_> So I am never sure when talking to someone when they say North America if they're referring to the continent or just the States. Every time I guess, I guess wrong. Lol.
Posted 3/25/14
I want to work in one
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

demongurrl13 wrote:

I want to work in one


I'd be a regular at that cafe. But only if she can do the 'Moe Moe Kyun!'
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
There is one in New York.

https://www.facebook.com/MaidCafeNY
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.