does it take you 10seconds-1minute to navigate from one Crunchyroll page to another?
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14
Recently, I noticed it's taking me 10seconds-1 minute to load a new page on Crunchyroll... is this happening for other people too?

(Sometimes, the page won't load at all, and this message comes up, "Internet explorer cannot load this page" or something)


So i'm wondering is it my computer or do other people have the same problem? i can navigate other websites just fine...
Posted 3/23/14
I've noticed it's been longer, but nothing ridiculous.

My Internet isn't the most stable thing in the world, so I usually just attribute it to that.
28785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Recently, I noticed it's taking me 10seconds-1 minute to load a new page on Crunchyroll... is this happening for other people too?

(Sometimes, the page won't load at all, and this message comes up, "Internet explorer cannot load this page" or something)


So i'm wondering is it my computer or do other people have the same problem? i can navigate other websites just fine...


Are you on Verizon FIOS?
Posted 3/23/14

Lemontitties wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

Recently, I noticed it's taking me 10seconds-1 minute to load a new page on Crunchyroll... is this happening for other people too?

(Sometimes, the page won't load at all, and this message comes up, "Internet explorer cannot load this page" or something)


So i'm wondering is it my computer or do other people have the same problem? i can navigate other websites just fine...


Are you on Verizon FIOS?


no... i'm from australia...
28785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


no... i'm from australia...


I don't look at other people's location, my apologies. Yeah, I don't know man. The only problem I've seen with pages taking long to load were from Verizon users. Haven't heard anything about this from people in Australia.
Posted 3/23/14

Lemontitties wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:


no... i'm from australia...


I don't look at other people's location, my apologies. Yeah, I don't know man. The only problem I've seen with pages taking long to load were from Verizon users. Haven't heard anything about this from people in Australia.


when i read Verizon FIOS, i was like, "WTF?" I thought it was some sort of computer jargon... then i googled it... and apparently it's been having problems.

idk, only Crunchyroll is affected for me, i can surf other websites just fine, and the anime episodes are working fine, it's just the forum is taking forever to load from one page to another


i'm not sure why i'm telling you this lol... since u dont work for CR
28785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/23/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


when i read Verizon FIOS, i was like, "WTF?" I thought it was some sort of computer jargon... then i googled it... and apparently it's been having problems.

idk, only Crunchyroll is affected for me, i can surf other websites just fine, and the anime episodes are working fine, it's just the forum is taking forever to load from one page to another


i'm not sure why i'm telling you this lol... since u dont work for CR


Sometimes we like to vent our problems man. It's all good lol.
73832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 8/4/14
It still occasionally lags, but it's all worth it in the End. <3
20823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/4/14
The only time Crunchyroll gives me a hard time is when I need to clear my cache or when my Chrome browser decides it's naptime and fails to connect to the internet.
Sailor Candy Moderator
206632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.