First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply _-The Field-_
Posted 3/24/14
The field is just a place for these lovely applicants to stay. The field is a big field...obviously...but, this is the place where everyone is going to get to know each other.
Posted 3/24/14
Mizudobu was standing around trying to get used to the place. She was standing by a big oak tree humming to herself.
Member
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
As I walk around the field, I heard someone humming. huh? I-Is someone there?
Posted 3/24/14


She turns around and sees a male human. Then she said "Heh...I am sorry if I startled you."
Member
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/24/14


Huh? oh. It's alright. heheh.. what are you doing around here?
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14


"I was just trying to get used to new surroundings, what about you?" She said walking a little closer to him.
Member
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14

Well... Same here for the time being.. Just heading to this interesting ruins near by the fields.

Posted 3/24/14


"May I join you?"
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
Jason was lying down on a rock ,half asleep.
Posted 3/24/14


Mizudobu walked over to him. "Hello?"
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
Jasons ears shot up and he slowly opened his eyes."hmmm?" He raises his head.
Posted 3/24/14


"Um...did I wake you?" She said in a apologetic tone.
Member
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:



"May I join you?"


Oh. Sure you can. and Is there someone over there?
Posted 3/24/14


"Yeah!" She said cheerfully. "I am going to transform into my animal form." She shut her eyes and she shrank into a medium sized lioness/tigress.
Member
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:



"Yeah!" She said cheerfully. "I am going to transform into my animal form." She shut her eyes and she shrank into a medium sized lioness/tigress.


Huh? woah! you can transform into an animal too! and look how adorable you are. haha. :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.