First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who is your favorite Anime studio?
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houstonian!
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
Bones? Kyoto ani? J.C. Staff? Studio Deen ?
Personally i have been a SHAFT fan boy since Monogatari second season and Nisekoi has only strengthened their hold on my wallet I am always captivated be the environments the animators create despite some of the over emphasis they sometimes add. Akiyuki Shinbou gets a lot of flack for his in your face directing style, but I have always been a sucker for over emphasis
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14
Wow there are so many good ones. MADHOUSE is pretty cool, but for some reason I also like A-1 studio animations,, ohhh and also can't forget about Toei. I can't decide lol
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houstonian!
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

extremekid3708 wrote:

Wow there are so many good ones. MADHOUSE is pretty cool, but for some reason I also like A-1 studio animations,, ohhh and also can't forget about Toei. I can't decide lol


Oh yea Madhouse is great. They have been consistently good lately too. Are you excited to watch Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei or No Game No Life then?
Posted 3/24/14
Satelite and Ufotable are consistantly great.. Bones is pretty good, too. I like Shaft's style, but it really depends on the series. Monogatari was brilliant, while Nisekoi had a cool style but the story was... eh. A-1 has great animation, but the story and direction is incredibly hit or miss.
3541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
My absolute favorites are P.A Works, Wit Studio, Kyoto Animation, Bones, and I'm sure others that I'm forgetting My #1 favorite, though, is definitely P.A Works
23182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
J.C Staff I love their work and they have been pretty solid with animation quality.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
God these freakin' neck strains again... well Shaft definitely depends on the series. It's good for like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

My favorites are Bones and Gonzo.
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houstonian!
Offline
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14

aidenraine wrote:

Satelite and Ufotable are consistantly great.. Bones is pretty good, too. I like Shaft's style, but it really depends on the series. Monogatari was brilliant, while Nisekoi had a cool style but the story was... eh. A-1 has great animation, but the story and direction is incredibly hit or miss.


I havent seen an anime from satellite in awhile, I know what i'm gonna watch next Yea I agree about nisekoi, i have a few problems about the story but it has so many funny moments, its charm makes me love it.
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houstonian!
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

macmcflurry wrote:

J.C Staff I love their work and they have been pretty solid with animation quality.


I agree, their animation is always good! I have been obsessed with golden time
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houstonian!
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

GoldTStar wrote:

God these freakin' neck strains again... well Shaft definitely depends on the series. It's good for like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

My favorites are Bones and Gonzo.


Lol, i think reading that gave me neck strains too. Yea Bones seems to be on point lately. Noragami was pretty good.
106831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14
Sunrise

Funimation

Bandai

Sony

^ when you have these studios shelling out the infinite amount of money you get large-scale production.
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

mrkabkard wrote:


extremekid3708 wrote:

Wow there are so many good ones. MADHOUSE is pretty cool, but for some reason I also like A-1 studio animations,, ohhh and also can't forget about Toei. I can't decide lol


Oh yea Madhouse is great. They have been consistently good lately too. Are you excited to watch Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei or No Game No Life then?



Yes definitely!! Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is the one I am most excited for. However there is also the new fairy tail as well from A-1
229205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
From the top of my head, probably Shaft, P.A. Works, Kyoto Animation, White Fox, and recently Studio Trigger.
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houstonian!
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

extremekid3708 wrote:


mrkabkard wrote:


extremekid3708 wrote:

Wow there are so many good ones. MADHOUSE is pretty cool, but for some reason I also like A-1 studio animations,, ohhh and also can't forget about Toei. I can't decide lol


Oh yea Madhouse is great. They have been consistently good lately too. Are you excited to watch Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei or No Game No Life then?



Yes definitely!! Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is the one I am most excited for. However there is also the new fairy tail as well from A-1


Yea the plot seems pretty pretty interesting! Honestly im really pumped for the spring season
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houstonian!
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

stark700 wrote:

From the top of my head, probably Shaft, P.A. Works, Kyoto Animation, White Fox, and recently Studio Trigger.


Yea trigger really blew me away with Kill and i was pretty skeptical after hearing all its hype. Now I'm really excited to see what else they work on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.