First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Psycho Pass Question
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

lolitsronald wrote:




"I kinda don't think that Pyscho Pass 2 would finish off the series in 11 episodes"

Part of their post confused me.

Then I dont understand that post much lol


Based off NoitaminA's schedule, I think Pyscho Pass 2 is 11 episodes.



How so? what schedule.

Also could they be hour long like the 11 re-air of season 1 is?

Cause looking at the escapist link given. if correct, the 11 recap episode are in fact an hour long each.
31301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

Sacae89 wrote:

How so? what schedule.

Also could they be hour long like the 11 re-air of season 1 is?


http://noitamina.tv/

I remember a few days ago, NoitaminA released their schedule. For the fall it's Pyscho-Pass 2 and the anime with the blond girl by A-1 pictures (I don't know the name xD) (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso).

The picture of the girl with the blond hair is going to be 2 cour, so that's going to be from Fall 2014 to Winter 2015. Then in Winter 2015, its going to air the girl with the blond hair anime (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) and the otaku's making a game anime (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata).

So Pyscho-Pass 2 most likely is going to be 1 cour in Fall 2014. I think the recap is something special and they are making room for it to be 1 hour.

--Editied with names of other NoitaminA animes--
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

lolitsronald wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

How so? what schedule.

Also could they be hour long like the 11 re-air of season 1 is?


http://noitamina.tv/

I remember a few days ago, NoitaminA released their schedule. For the fall it's Pyscho-Pass 2 and the anime with the blond girl by A-1 pictures (I don't know the name xD) (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso).

The picture of the girl with the blond hair is going to be 2 cour, so that's going to be from Fall 2014 to Winter 2015. Then in Winter 2015, its going to air the girl with the blond hair anime (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) and the otaku's making a game anime (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata).

So Pyscho-Pass 2 most likely is going to be 1 cour in Fall 2014. I think the recap is something special and they are making room for it to be 1 hour.


I dont get it. Why do you think Psycho Pass 2 is 1 cour?

That seems weird if they have been working on it since the last season.

I mean I dont follow the logic of what you said in your post itself, like how does that make it 1 cour?

Like this is worrying. Why would they only do 11 episodes after five years?
31301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

Sacae89 wrote:
I dont get it. Why do you think Psycho Pass 2 is 1 cour?

That seems weird if they have been working on it since the last season.

I mean I dont follow the logic of what you said in your post itself, like how does that make it 1 cour?


I think it's going to be 1 cour since NoitaminA typically has 2 shows during their broadcasts. Pyscho-Pass 2 could be split into a different season but I really don't know.

Well based off the Fall 2014/Winter 2015 lineup (it could change):

Fall 2014:
-Psycho-Pass 2
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Winter 2015:
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
-Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Pyscho-Pass 2 is the one that would not continue into Winter 2015, so it may be 11 episodes. -This is a speculation-

Well... I think I'm really making this whole thread confusing (which I'm really sorry about). I just hope that I don't upset anyone or confuse/anger anyone...
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

lolitsronald wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:
I dont get it. Why do you think Psycho Pass 2 is 1 cour?

That seems weird if they have been working on it since the last season.

I mean I dont follow the logic of what you said in your post itself, like how does that make it 1 cour?


I think it's going to be 1 cour since NoitaminA typically has 2 shows during their broadcasts. Pyscho-Pass 2 could be split into a different season but I really don't know.

Well based off the Fall 2014/Winter 2015 lineup (it could change):

Fall 2014:
-Psycho-Pass 2
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Winter 2015:
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
-Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Pyscho-Pass 2 is the one that would not continue into Winter 2015, so it may be 11 episodes. -This is a speculation-

Well... I think I'm really making this whole thread confusing (which I'm really sorry about) I just hope that I don't upset anyone or confuse/anger anyone....


Well the main question of this threads is already answered lol I was just wondering about the third thing of flyer cause I didnt know about the re airing.


So really this thread has no point.


But your speculation is really worrying. 11 episodes seems way too little to me.


Don't worry you are alright.
215207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Basically to sum it up, Psycho Pass (edit version) is a recap with some adjusted scenes and content.

Psycho Pass 2 and the movie are debuting this Fall. (unconfirmed amount of episodes btw.) If the the show is going to be one cour, then it's safe to say it will be 11 episodes given by Noitamina's standards.

Anyways, looking forward to both. I'll probably skim through the Psycho Pass that air this summer though.
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

stark700 wrote:

Basically to sum it up, Psycho Pass (edit version) is a recap with some adjusted scenes and content.

Psycho Pass 2 and the movie are debuting this Fall. (unconfirmed amount of episodes btw.) If the the show is going to be one cour, then it's safe to say it will be 11 episodes given by Noitamina's standards.

Anyways, looking forward to both. I'll probably skim through the Psycho Pass that air this summer though.


Skim through and you might miss a cool adjustment :P

When would we know for sure if its 1 cour or 2?

Oh will we not know for sure till episode 11 comes out?
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
I wonder what season two will be about...hmm.
215207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
I'm surprised why no one mentioned why Makishima is listed as a main character for the Psycho Pass 2 yet. Anyone who has seen the first season might be curious.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/23281/Psycho-Pass_2
http://myanimelist.net/anime/23281/Psycho-Pass_2/characters

Kinda strange lol
31301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

stark700 wrote:

I'm surprised why no one mentioned why Makishima is listed as a main character for the Psycho Pass 2 yet. Anyone who has seen the first season might be curious.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/23281/Psycho-Pass_2
http://myanimelist.net/anime/23281/Psycho-Pass_2/characters

Kinda strange lol


Wow... I didn't notice that too...
I guess the person who set it up on MAL didn't really know whos going to be in the 2nd season....
or


lol... But I don't know why...
31038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

stark700 wrote:

I'm surprised why no one mentioned why Makishima is listed as a main character for the Psycho Pass 2 yet. Anyone who has seen the first season might be curious.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/23281/Psycho-Pass_2
http://myanimelist.net/anime/23281/Psycho-Pass_2/characters

Kinda strange lol


70028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Online
Posted 3/25/14
Being dead doesn't mean you can't be in the story. *cough*Aika*cough*
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14
Okay two questions.

One: Repeat of early question. When do we usually know cours for anime? Like do they usually tell you at some point or do you not find out till episode end of cour 1 and wait a week?

Two: I'm about to rewatch Psycho-Pass dvds. Cause I was to see differences if there are any in the re-air.

Should I watch Sub or Dub? Hows the Dub for Psycho Pass?
31301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Okay two questions.

One: Repeat of early question. When do we usually know cours for anime? Like do they usually tell you at some point or do you not find out till episode end of cour 1 and wait a week?

Two: I'm about to rewatch Psycho-Pass dvds. Cause I was to see differences if there are any in the re-air.

Should I watch Sub or Dub? Hows the Dub for Psycho Pass?


I loved the sub because of Kana Hanazawa. But when I watched the blu-ray, I used half sub and half dub. The dub isn't that bad and after a while, you get used to it... The one thing I didn't like about the dub was the first episode. The scream from the lady sounded like a screech than a scream...
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Well...it does look very likely to be 1 cour it seems.

Still it's better than nothing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.