First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chest Size
35106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

kokorowohiraite wrote:


tf2pyros wrote:

To me, honestly, not really. It's a big plus in my eyes for the physical appearance if they're at least like a double B for something.


@tf2pyros As far as wanting a particular bra size as tf2pyros mentioned, "at least like a double B or something", you may not actually grasp how bra sizes work. Let me put it this way if a girl is wearing a size 12A bra she is actually equivalent to what would be a size 8E, a size 10C is equivalent to a 12A. In other words you can not estimate a girl's bust size by their bra size, only their waistband offers a clear indication of measurement (which is the number). The letter following determines the cup size but as you can see a 10C sounds quite big and is also considered to be, yet it is equivalent to a 12A ("A" cups being considered "small" and "petite" when in this particular example, it's bigger than a C). Bra sizes are predominantly dependent on the waistband (the number, 8 being the smallest waist and the waist size increasing as the number increases) as opposed to the cup itself because the cup fits different measurements for each waistband measurement therefore a girl may be a lot bigger or smaller than you suppose just by learning their bra size. Therefore, you shouldn't have an ideal bra size. Food for thought. (Also, this relates to Australian sizing, if you're curious how it may be relevant to your countries bra sizing then feel free to do the conversions etc).


I do believe that he was referring to American bra sizing, since he's in America, which has nothing to do with our waistband sizing at all. Our sizes range from A-size, the smallest size, to D-size, the most common size for larger breasts, and on up to E, F and even larger for a bra's cup size, with half-sizes ranging inbetween. The numbers on our bra sizes refer to the actual circumference of our chest under where our breasts are, without including the breasts. How you measure someone to get the proper size is a bit tricky, and isn't 100% accurate. I know all this because I was a bra fitter for part of my time of while I worked at Sears, and we were properly trained on how to measure and fit bras. So to conclude, for us in America, the further you go into the alphabet, the larger the bra size.
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

no your right their is such a thing as GENETIC MUTATIONS

and you dad's genes couldn't have played a role in it, i mean it does but its very minuscule(ed)


EDIT
====

other factors would be what your mother did while she was pregnant with you, also boob size is determined by how fertile you are as well as in milk production

as gross as it sounds but just saying
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
speaking of genetic mutations.....
hitomi tanaka, the IRL anime girl
35106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

SoldierSangria wrote:



Too much of a good thing is a bad thing folks.


Goddess damn, how can she even stand up and walk with breasts that huge. >.>
Posted 3/25/14

Anamalous wrote:


no your right their is such a thing as GENETIC MUTATIONS

and you dad's genes couldn't have played a role in it, i mean it does but its very minuscule(ed)


Lol..lol..i know..its just that how is it that I have big boobs wwhen my mom and most female in family did not reach the same level of "biggerness" lol..that i did?? I was dissapoimted when i found out my mom's breast figure..

60992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

Anamalous wrote:

would you take the girl with the huge ass chest that is................

1.) a total Bit....... ~~~i will say no more

2.) steals you money, for nothing useful

3.) shows no concern for you

4.) never says anything nice to you, weather it be insults or absolutely just nothing

5.) never talks or text back


or would you want

a medium/low/no sized chest lady with

1.) great personality

2.) kind, generous, considerate, gentle

3.) always shows concern for you

4.) always wants to make your day with whatever please both of you two ~~~ dont get a dirty mind, i mean it can be that, but i was thinking a variety of things

5.) always having fun with you and your always having fun with her

6.) she puts up with you when ever you make a mistake and then politely and gently corrects you/tells you

and i believe by now you get the ppoint


thats a terrible way to stereotype, it can go both ways no matter the chest size
60992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

BlackRose0607 wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:



Too much of a good thing is a bad thing folks.


Goddess damn, how can she even stand up and walk with breasts that huge. >.>


its anime logic and that picture disgusts me
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

stoner789 wrote:


Anamalous wrote:

would you take the girl with the huge ass chest that is................

1.) a total Bit....... ~~~i will say no more

2.) steals you money, for nothing useful

3.) shows no concern for you

4.) never says anything nice to you, weather it be insults or absolutely just nothing

5.) never talks or text back


or would you want

a medium/low/no sized chest lady with

1.) great personality

2.) kind, generous, considerate, gentle

3.) always shows concern for you

4.) always wants to make your day with whatever please both of you two ~~~ dont get a dirty mind, i mean it can be that, but i was thinking a variety of things

5.) always having fun with you and your always having fun with her

6.) she puts up with you when ever you make a mistake and then politely and gently corrects you/tells you

and i believe by now you get the ppoint


thats a terrible way to stereotype, it can go both ways no matter the chest size



i never ment to stereotype

i was just trying to prove or provide a point someone stated earlier without quoting

i never ment to generalize ladies into groups like that

22267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

BlackRose0607 wrote:


That is indeed the general consensus, and always has been, among women in relation to bra sizes - even in Australia (A is the smallest, G is the largest).

You say the number on your bra sizes refers to the actual circumference of our chest under where our breasts are. That is indeed the waistband. That's where the waistband sits. It is the same all over the world. In Australia our sizes indeed go from A and also up to the same letters - much the same as you do -, I'm not certain that we have half sizes however. We do have AA and AAA for those who are extremely petite and adolescents but we do not have BB etc. All the support in a bra lies in the waistband as opposed to the straps and otherwise therefore it's imperative the waistband measurement is correct. Here's an example of how it works, also this is the most accurate way to measure bra size. https://www.brasnthings.com/fitting-room/bras-how-to-measure the measurements are done in cm but you should be able to piece it together. I'm almost certain this is universal. The only difference is how the measurements are presented but it is easy enough to convert a US bra size to an Australian bra size and vise versa.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

CalifCat wrote:


Phersu wrote:

Does it matter? Would you not date someone because they had a flat chest? Let me phrase that less offensively. Pettanko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX050NcDNAU



Are you referring to just women? Because there are some men with flat chests and big chests. By the way , you are irritating me.



Mhm. As is my intention. Clearly, I was put here just to solely irritate you. Because you're that important. Honestly.
Revolver Dogelot
72988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
The subject is rough enough as it is guys, try to keep the pictures tasteful and within site rules. You guys may want to avoid using Queens Blade pictures in general, if you have to at least use the ones where they are wearing actual clothes not their "armor" or a bikini.
35106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

stoner789 wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:



Too much of a good thing is a bad thing folks.


Goddess damn, how can she even stand up and walk with breasts that huge. >.>


its anime logic and that picture disgusts me


I know that it's anime logic, and while I like big breasts mostly, that is just too huge for me and disgusts me as well. What attracts me to a female, and a male as well, is more their personality and how they treat me than anything else. For example, I love Rukia in Bleach because I can really relate to her and some of the things that she has gone through, because I have a similar personality and have gone through some similar things. And for being quite the petite woman, she is quite beautiful. However, I can't really stand Orihime. It's not because she isn't nice or doesn't look good, but it's because I can't stand her ditzyness and almost constant helplessness around Ichigo. However, Matsumoto is the bomb, in both looks and personality.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

Karkarov wrote:

The subject is rough enough as it is guys, try to keep the pictures tasteful and within site rules. You guys may want to avoid using Queens Blade pictures in general, if you have to at least use the ones where they are wearing actual clothes not their "armor" or a bikini.


Hai! Please note I didn't do any of that and am as innocent as a baby lamb. Mhm. Baby lamb. I am getting hungry.....
Revolver Dogelot
72988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

Phersu wrote:
Hai! Please note I didn't do any of that and am as innocent as a baby lamb. Mhm. Baby lamb. I am getting hungry.....


No one is in any trouble, just gotta throw it out there based on a couple pics from this page.
15100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
when your young big is great but with age comes gravity small is better no nipple on either side of the belly button so more then a mouthful is wasteful !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.