First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Coward, Craven
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Are you one of them? Personally, I'm a hikyoumono, which is a dirty/sneaky person. Close to cowardice.
16438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
First thing I thought of was Edgar Allen Poe.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

tf2pyros wrote:

First thing I thought of was Edgar Allen Poe.


Because craven sounds like raven but is an entirely different word for a different thing, thus making you seem a tad silly? Aye. I thought so too.
16438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

Phersu wrote:


tf2pyros wrote:

First thing I thought of was Edgar Allen Poe.


Because craven sounds like raven but is an entirely different word for a different thing, thus making you seem a tad silly? Aye. I thought so too.


45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14


The eyes! They burn!
Posted 3/26/14
hmmm definitely...


so I was on a date with this guy, right... I told him on previous dates... that "I'm an animal lover"... and then while we were sitting near the lake, a huge lizard came to bask in the Sun, and it kept coming closer...


...I've never seen a lizard before in my life... so I was freaked out by the lizard's webbed hands and freakishly long tail... I hid behind him until it went away...


and then he teased me... "How can you be an animal lover if you're scared of almost every animal out there?"


I replied, "I only love animals that are furry... and cute... I would actually rather pat a lion than a lizard..."
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

hmmm definitely...


so I was on a date with this guy, right... I told him on previous dates... that "I'm an animal lover"... and then while we were sitting near the lake, a huge lizard came to bask in the Sun, and it kept coming closer...


...I've never seen a lizard before in my life... so I was freaked out by the lizard's webbed hands and freakishly long tail... I hid behind him until it went away...


and then he teased me... "How can you be an animal lover if you're scared of almost every animal out there?"


I replied, "I only love animals that are furry... and cute... I would actually rather pat a lion than a lizard..."


That may have worked in your favor.
9795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Alberta
Offline
Posted 3/26/14
I'm not one of them, but mainly because of stupidity.
Posted 3/26/14

Phersu wrote:

That may have worked in your favor.


it would... if I were a girl...
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

it would... if I were a girl...



Some guys like effeminate men.
Posted 3/26/14

Phersu wrote:
Some guys like effeminate men.


why don't you introduce me to some?



45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


why don't you introduce me to some?






Is this where I say you're talking to one? Or where I'll introduce you to one?
98153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 3/26/14

tf2pyros wrote:

First thing I thought of was Edgar Allen Poe.


Quoth the raven,

"Nevermore!"
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14

Phersu wrote:

Is this where I say you're talking to one? Or where I'll introduce you to one?


that was the part where you're supposed to be stuck for words

but at least now you can have something to say in the "corny pickup line" thread
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Phersu wrote:

Is this where I say you're talking to one? Or where I'll introduce you to one?


this is the part where you're supposed to be stuck for words

but at least now you can have something to say in the "corny pickup line" thread


But I'm never stuck for words. I'm a writer. I always have a ton of words to say, and the bluntness and lack of shame to say them.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.