First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Beards
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
How do you feel about beards on men? On women? Is your beard manly? Does it eat lesser, unmanly beards?
16438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
31009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14


Bears are symbols for: Bravery, Powerful, Confidence and Authority....So I would think that is a good picture to describe beards...err
4635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
If it was socially acceptable, and if i had the capability, I would grow a beard.
i love beards. i love to kiss them, i love to rub my face against them, i just. Love beards.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14 , edited 3/25/14

VintageVengeance wrote:

If it was socially acceptable, and if i had the capability, I would grow a beard.
i love beards. i love to kiss them, i love to rub my face against them, i just. Love beards.


Hee-eey. Heard you like beards.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Nothing is more masculine than a masculine beard!

They're great! Beards on women? Why call them women at that point?
18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
I will be 22 years old in a couple weeks and still cannot grow a beard. It is relatively convenient, as I only have to shave once a week to keep the fuzz down.
4635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

Phersu wrote:


VintageVengeance wrote:

If it was socially acceptable, and if i had the capability, I would grow a beard.
i love beards. i love to kiss them, i love to rub my face against them, i just. Love beards.


Hee-eey. Heard you like beards.


...Is it really that obvious?
52610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Wish I had a beard so I could use it to hold my noodles/food. :/




17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Online
Posted 3/25/14
i usualy have afew days growth on me cus im lazy and shaving hurts/bleeds
22780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada Quebec
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
THAT BEARD IS SOOOO LOL!!!!!
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

VintageVengeance wrote:


Phersu wrote:


VintageVengeance wrote:

If it was socially acceptable, and if i had the capability, I would grow a beard.
i love beards. i love to kiss them, i love to rub my face against them, i just. Love beards.


Hee-eey. Heard you like beards.


...Is it really that obvious?


Aye. It is.
15100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
For me a beard is a way of keeping warm in winter and bugs from getting in my helmet in summer but the real reason is I hate shaving at one time I looked like a ZZ top clone but when the beard got that long I needed more hair products then 3 women would have combined just to keep it from feeling like straw so now it trimmed short , oh and by the way my daughter has never seen my chin and she is 23
22215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
11251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
I try to groom my beard so that it will have that "{5 O'Clock shadow" look, but that literally last for a few days.

If I got no where important to be, I just let it grow. Yet not for too long. I often wonder how it would look if I let it be for a few months.

On a similar note, I once grew a handlebar mustache. Which is the beard of all mustaches.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.