First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Physical Strength in a Relationship
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
He has to be able to lift vending machines and tear street signs from the cement.
Posted 10/9/14
^ lol

I mean I wouldn't want him to be too skinny and thin, but I guess I wouldn't be too concerned about that if he has other redeeming qualities.
14748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
Honestly, yes I do prefer a stronger person which is mostly because when it comes down to it, I'm submissive in nature. That's all there is to it for me.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
I've never dated a girl or a guy who wasn't physically stronger than I am. I have muscle problems.

I work out quite a bit, I get thinner and tighter, but I never look "muscular" despite being more active than all previous boyfriends.

I'm an excellent swimmer, I can swim very fast and have very strong control in the water.

I am a very fast runner with a tremendous amount of stamina, I ran since I was 6 and I still run almost daily. I barely ever tire during a job unless I'm going somewhere really far, but I can easily maintain 17-18 MPH, and I can reach 20MPH, I'm not a competitive runner but Sonic inspired me to be fast, so I worked on stamina and speed for over a decade, I'm very proud of myself in the fact that I've never met anyone faster than me on land, but have met faster in the water.

I can climb and support my own weight too! For awhile! I can't do chin ups or very many push-ups for some reason, even my legs, responsible for so much speed -- are far weaker than they should be.

I don't have a health or muscle "problem" but my myostatin or whatever it's called puts a big cap on my strength. So I have never been able to lift dog food, or help carry couches effectively, when I go grocery shopping and the cashier makes heavy bags, I politely ask them to put it in the basket for me... Granted, I should reveal how strong I really am... The most I ever lifted was 169lbs, and it felt like I was holding a gorilla.

I've been playfully restrained and pinned by boys as young as 12. For this very reason, whenever starts grabbing me, I just let them manipulate me for along as they are holding on to me -- they usually are just playing around.

You guys are so lucky... I wanna try being strong someday....
17532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 10/9/14 , edited 10/9/14
Being 6'3 with a heavy helping of German and Russian ancestors has bestowed upon me a very strong body...whether I work out or not I am stronger than most people that I know...so finding a female that is stronger than me physically is kind of terrifying xD I would want a strong woman with me though so she can slap me around and keep me in check
Posted 10/9/14

Phersu wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

I like my men traditionally masculine - no pretty, girly K-pop anime boy for me.

I'd like my man to be fairly strong, but as for protecting? I can do that myself, thanks.





aeb0717 wrote:

Yeah. I can't do all of the heavy-lifting by myself, and it's easier to work with someone stronger. Ever pull in something like a large deep freezer? Also, the women in my family are prone to lower back problems (specifically herniated discs), and I'm at high risk of osteoporosis. A strong(er) partner to help is certainly beneficial.

As for protecting... Of course, but not necessarily due to the person being physically stronger. In a serious/life-threatening situation, it's preferable to have someone who has my back and can protect me if necessary.


I introduce you both to the Phersu ZX 9-2! Like the original Phersu, but less monstrous and face stealing/heart eating. Even has a face. But not mine. Just as back-stabby, clever, and dishonest as the real Phersu. Guaranteed to protect you and nobody else, at the expense of everybody else.

-No refunds.


I'll take a double of that.
10016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
yes, i prefer girls that can throw me out of windows.
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
The odds of me meeting a girl that is stronger than me is extremely low. I really would appreciate someone who had the power to match or outmatch me in speed and agility. Almost anyone can burn me right now but I am anticipating being able to getting back to a sub 4.8s 40yd dash within a year. Having someone to compete with is fun.

As for protection the best protection would be done with words. I'm not a hotheaded guy but I'm not always best as communicating. Being able to defuse a situation before it gets physical would be nice. I have never gotten in a fight before but I can feel a mean streak in me every time one gets close to starting. I won't start a fight but I am somewhat ashamed to say that I have a bit of a lust to finish one.
51391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/14
I would love to date a girl psychically stronger than me. Tell me one thing that's not attractive about this:



Serious answer: I don't mind if a girl is slightly stronger than me or has the same strength as me. I'm pretty weak so it's not unusual for girls to be more fit than me. I won't go out with someone whose a toothpick or doesn't bother taking care of her own body.
6323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/9/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

I've never dated a girl or a guy who wasn't physically stronger than I am. I have muscle problems.

I work out quite a bit, I get thinner and tighter, but I never look "muscular" despite being more active than all previous boyfriends.

I'm an excellent swimmer, I can swim very fast and have very strong control in the water.

I am a very fast runner with a tremendous amount of stamina, I ran since I was 6 and I still run almost daily. I barely ever tire during a job unless I'm going somewhere really far, but I can easily maintain 17-18 MPH, and I can reach 20MPH, I'm not a competitive runner but Sonic inspired me to be fast, so I worked on stamina and speed for over a decade, I'm very proud of myself in the fact that I've never met anyone faster than me on land, but have met faster in the water.

I can climb and support my own weight too! For awhile! I can't do chin ups or very many push-ups for some reason, even my legs, responsible for so much speed -- are far weaker than they should be.

I don't have a health or muscle "problem" but my myostatin or whatever it's called puts a big cap on my strength. So I have never been able to lift dog food, or help carry couches effectively, when I go grocery shopping and the cashier makes heavy bags, I politely ask them to put it in the basket for me... Granted, I should reveal how strong I really am... The most I ever lifted was 169lbs, and it felt like I was holding a gorilla.

I've been playfully restrained and pinned by boys as young as 12. For this very reason, whenever starts grabbing me, I just let them manipulate me for along as they are holding on to me -- they usually are just playing around.

You guys are so lucky... I wanna try being strong someday....


That's a shame to hear that you have something like that. But, hearing that you are that fast is pretty awesome. I applaud you for your status of a true runner!

Personally, I think it would be kinda weird if the girl was stronger than I was. I won't mind if she was strong or even as strong as I am, but stronger would be a bit intimidating. It's kinda like how guys usually don't date girls that are taller than them. It's the intimidation factor. I would like to be able to protect the girl I was dating, should the need ever arise. I have always wanted to play the hero in some way, so that sorta thing is up my alley.

Random thoughts coming out of my head: I'm fit but I don't exactly look like it. My metabolism keeps my weight the same. I usually do a lot of the heavy lifting for my family and I haven't met any girl who was stronger than myself. I'm just average, y'know?
52465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Riding sound waves
Offline
Posted 10/10/14
I would prefer to have a woman stronger than myself. Partly because I have inner masochistic tendencies and like to be dominated but mostly because I find physical and mental strength very attractive.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/10/14
The best protection is obfuscation.
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

I've never dated a girl or a guy who wasn't physically stronger than I am. I have muscle problems.

I work out quite a bit, I get thinner and tighter, but I never look "muscular" despite being more active than all previous boyfriends.

I'm an excellent swimmer, I can swim very fast and have very strong control in the water.

I am a very fast runner with a tremendous amount of stamina, I ran since I was 6 and I still run almost daily. I barely ever tire during a job unless I'm going somewhere really far, but I can easily maintain 17-18 MPH, and I can reach 20MPH, I'm not a competitive runner but Sonic inspired me to be fast, so I worked on stamina and speed for over a decade, I'm very proud of myself in the fact that I've never met anyone faster than me on land, but have met faster in the water.

I can climb and support my own weight too! For awhile! I can't do chin ups or very many push-ups for some reason, even my legs, responsible for so much speed -- are far weaker than they should be.

I don't have a health or muscle "problem" but my myostatin or whatever it's called puts a big cap on my strength. So I have never been able to lift dog food, or help carry couches effectively, when I go grocery shopping and the cashier makes heavy bags, I politely ask them to put it in the basket for me... Granted, I should reveal how strong I really am... The most I ever lifted was 169lbs, and it felt like I was holding a gorilla.

I've been playfully restrained and pinned by boys as young as 12. For this very reason, whenever starts grabbing me, I just let them manipulate me for along as they are holding on to me -- they usually are just playing around.

You guys are so lucky... I wanna try being strong someday....


Hmm. 100 meters in 12.42 seconds at the 18, and 11.18 seconds at the 20. Not bad. Pretty good, actually. Not Olympian, but hey, who is? The point I'm making is that your story is plausible based on the numbers. My evaluation? When you say "maintain", you mean over the course of very short distances. You're a sprinter. I'm an endurance runner, by contrast. I'm not especially fast, but when the sergeant says get up that motherfucking hill I'll get up that motherfucking hill.
4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14
I think a girl that has a little bit of strength can definitely be a plus... I was once in a relationship with a gymnast, and I would have to say I found her strength pretty attractive.. Last time we saw each-other I swear she about broke my ribs when we hugged each-other lol.
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/14

ReadingTheStars95 wrote:

I think a girl that has a little bit of strength can definitely be a plus... I was once in a relationship with a gymnast, and I would have to say I found her strength pretty attractive.


I'll share a secret with you: it's less about your strength, and more about where you strike and what your footwork and fist shape are. You need to know where to hit and when, not just how hard.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.