First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Romance anime?
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Obviously school days.
11135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / houston, tx
Online
Posted 7 days ago
Genshiken

45253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

Rippedyanu1 wrote:


staphen wrote:

Rec. Nothing else I've seen comes close, except maybe this season's I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying.


Would you recommend the anime over the manga or vice versa? I noticed the anime went with the anime only ending and ended 7 years before the manga sooooo.... I'm just a little curious.


I've actually only seen the anime. I'm personally not a big fan of manga, so my opinion is surely biased.
9965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Prescott, AZ
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

staphen wrote:


Rippedyanu1 wrote:


staphen wrote:

Rec. Nothing else I've seen comes close, except maybe this season's I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying.


Would you recommend the anime over the manga or vice versa? I noticed the anime went with the anime only ending and ended 7 years before the manga sooooo.... I'm just a little curious.


I've actually only seen the anime. I'm personally not a big fan of manga, so my opinion is surely biased.


Ah alrighty then, I'm burning through the anime as we speak actually haha. It's pretty enjoyable so far and it's short which is nice. I'm gonna burn through the manga once I finish the anime though since it looks fairly enjoyable
7106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my office
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
ef: a tale of melodies
utakoi
seka ichi hatsukoi the worlds greatest first love (BL)
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
School days because you know murder is love!~♥ Edit:sorry to the person who already said school days I didnt read the comments above
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

itzjanet wrote:

Well the one I've seen so far is full of Romance. Even though it's not as popular as the ones Mention above iT still has a lovely storyline to it <3
People who love Romace should definitely give this Series a chance ;D

By far my Favorite Romance Anime <33

The world is Still beautiful
The 4th princess of the Rain Dukedom Princess Nike who holds the power to call forth the rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country despite not wanting to marry him, soon Nike comes to love Livius and accepts her future as the "Sun Queen
Funny Fact The Sun King Livius is still a child and it freaks Nike at first but soon they start to understand one another and develop an emotional bond with each other


Definitely one of the sweetest, most satisfying romance anime series I've seen. What's great is the characters have such mutual love and respect for each other.
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

Helana75 wrote:


itzjanet wrote:

Well the one I've seen so far is full of Romance. Even though it's not as popular as the ones Mention above iT still has a lovely storyline to it <3
People who love Romace should definitely give this Series a chance ;D

By far my Favorite Romance Anime <33

The world is Still beautiful
The 4th princess of the Rain Dukedom Princess Nike who holds the power to call forth the rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country despite not wanting to marry him, soon Nike comes to love Livius and accepts her future as the "Sun Queen
Funny Fact The Sun King Livius is still a child and it freaks Nike at first but soon they start to understand one another and develop an emotional bond with each other


Definitely one of the sweetest, most satisfying romance anime series I've seen. What's great is the characters have such mutual love and respect for each other.


I couldn't agree better with you At the start of the series they despise each other but as the series continued they learned to love each other and I really hope this beautiful anime will be given a second season but I doubt it it's not very popular :(..
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / united states
Online
Posted 6 days ago

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Anyone say School Days yet?

School Days.


if you havent seen school days yet DONT watch it. its something you cant unsee hands down worst romance anime ive seen. no character development through the entire show
50203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago

sterlingfuze wrote:

if you havent seen school days yet DONT watch it. its something you cant unsee hands down worst romance anime ive seen. no character development through the entire show


I wouldn't really call it a romance. It wasn't bad, but I can see why people would dislike it.
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago
I really liked Kimi ni todoke and blue spring ride. Edit: I almost forgot toradora! They're all really good.
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / united states
Online
Posted 6 days ago

Shrapnel893 wrote:


sterlingfuze wrote:

if you havent seen school days yet DONT watch it. its something you cant unsee hands down worst romance anime ive seen. no character development through the entire show


I wouldn't really call it a romance. It wasn't bad, but I can see why people would dislike it.

it first starts out as a romance then turns into something that wasnt ment to be seen by anyone

First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.