First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 3/28/14 - 3/29/14
Posted 3/28/14

SirJonathanMP wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:

I may be able to help out more towards then, too. My Spring Break starts on the 14.


Ah, alright, I had my spring break a while ago, but since I'm at a Catholic college we still get off from class from Holy Thursday (the 17th) until the Monday after Easter (the 21st), so we should be able to generate some activity on here


;A; Lucky. I'm now considering going to a Catholic college for that reason, but maybe not. I mean it'd be pretty awkward if I told someone that, right?

My family is Catholic, though, but I'm not very religious (I believe in God, follow him, and all the basics, but I haven't really done much as far as Catholicism, itself).
Posted 3/28/14 , edited 3/28/14


+1 glomp for you. Why is everyone suddenly becoming cute? >-<

My moeness is being rivaled and I feel threatened.


ShawnHacaga wrote:



Ha, classic. How ya doin' tonight?


Good and you?
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:

It has been a while man, how have you been? And yeah, I did enjoy that show. It's just so gosh darn adorable.


I've been well, though swamped with work between classes and Anime Club. It's been fun though, so I won't complain. How have things been over on your end?

By the way, I think my favorite part was Benio totally LEVELED Hakuya because Kobeni was starting to like him. The music just fit that scene so perfectly.
Posted 3/28/14
omg its been FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/14 , edited 3/28/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



+1 glomp for you. Why is everyone suddenly becoming cute? >-<

My moeness is being rivaled and I feel threatened.



feeling more threatened? XD
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/14

Elvi_Chan wrote:

omg its been FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


forever man, foreverrrr......
Posted 3/28/14

michaeldeska wrote:



feeling more threatened? XD




Yes. *evil aura*
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/14


yo, its been awhile. hows it going this fine evening ladies and gents
Posted 3/28/14

Elvi_Chan wrote:

omg its been FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREEVVVVVVEEEERRRR *starts singing songs from Frozen*
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


michaeldeska wrote:



feeling more threatened? XD




Yes. *evil aura*

can you really hurt this? XD
Posted 3/28/14

mungo-zabnism wrote:



yo, its been awhile. hows it going this fine evening ladies and gents


It's returned. It's returned and I'm so happy.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

;A; Lucky. I'm now considering going to a Catholic college for that reason, but maybe not. I mean it'd be pretty awkward if I told someone that, right?

My family is Catholic, though, but I'm not very religious (I believe in God, follow him, and all the basics, but I haven't really done much as far as Catholicism, itself).


Eh, I'm going to my college because it gave me scholarship money. I think that's probably a worse reason
Posted 3/28/14

michaeldeska wrote:


can you really hurt this? XD


I don't know, can I?

32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/14

mungo-zabnism wrote:



yo, its been awhile. hows it going this fine evening ladies and gents


Ethan!

Posted 3/28/14

SirJonathanMP wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:

;A; Lucky. I'm now considering going to a Catholic college for that reason, but maybe not. I mean it'd be pretty awkward if I told someone that, right?

My family is Catholic, though, but I'm not very religious (I believe in God, follow him, and all the basics, but I haven't really done much as far as Catholicism, itself).


Eh, I'm going to my college because it gave me scholarship money. I think that's probably a worse reason


No, it's pretty reasonable. I mean, it beats me.

I'm probably going to college with my evil step father's money and the child support from my biological father that I'm probably going to start getting. To say the least on my mother's husband's part, my pride has been damaged.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.