First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Which of the big 3 grunge bands do you like most?
Posted 4/15/14 , edited 4/15/14

eightcar wrote:


IndistinctCredence wrote:


God I hope you're joking. Aside from that, have some respect for Kurt. Most believe he didn't kill himself, there's even a big documentary coming out about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROv4dE_p_E


Kurt was a just whiny (just like grunge music) punk...

Dude had money, fame, women, but he couldn't take it...poor baby ..

And because this generation doesn't have a who shot Kennedy conspiracy to chase, now they are gonna push a who REALLY killed Kurt?! LOL


unfortunately he also suffered from Bipolar disorder, heroin addiction, crippling stomach ailments... what an incredibly disrespectful and immature view to have on someone you never knew, are you seriously 44? you sound about 10.




3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 4/15/14


unfortunately he also suffered from Bipolar disorder, heroin addiction, crippling stomach ailments... what an incredibly disrespectful and immature view to have on someone you never knew, are you seriously 44? you sound about 10.






Well, he had the resources (meaning money) to be able to do something about those issues. MANY people in this world have FAR LESS than him and have far worse problems, but keep going on.

I'm not gonna feel sorry for some rich-ass 1%er WASP who couldn't even work hard to help himself!

I feel sorry for the people without all the advantages he had and STILL manage to get through life with their problems!
Posted 4/15/14

eightcar wrote:


IndistinctCredence wrote:


God I hope you're joking. Aside from that, have some respect for Kurt. Most believe he didn't kill himself, there's even a big documentary coming out about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROv4dE_p_E


Kurt was a just whiny (just like grunge music) punk...

Dude had money, fame, women, but he couldn't take it...poor baby ..

And because this generation doesn't have a who shot Kennedy conspiracy to chase, now they are gonna push a who REALLY killed Kurt?! LOL


and what if he hadn't have killed himself? would you still assume your position to judge his life so horribly? weirdly, although in a more upfront and malicious way, you sound a lot like the press that smeared him and his wife's life too, and 21 years ago he wrote lyrics about it... how significant do you feel with your controversial opinions? he channelled his "whines" into music and art that's probably helped a lot of people, you sound a lot more whiny as a middle aged man on an anime forum saying that grunge ended your "hair band" scene.
Posted 4/15/14


you're just insensitive, you don't care about people with FAR WORSE problems, you'd just judge there whole life negatively the second they choose to kill themselves to stop suffering. He had money to go to rehab and consult specialists that prescribed him medicine that didn't work, he spent his money on a house, a car and most of the rest went on receiving help.

3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 4/15/14

Strahfobiya wrote:


eightcar wrote:



unfortunately he also suffered from Bipolar disorder, heroin addiction, crippling stomach ailments... what an incredibly disrespectful and immature view to have on someone you never knew, are you seriously 44? you sound about 10.




Well, he had the resources (meaning money) to be able to do something about those issues. MANY people in this world have FAR LESS than him and have far worse problems, but keep going on.

I'm not gonna feel sorry for some rich-ass 1%er WASP who couldn't even work hard to help himself!

I feel sorry for the people without all the advantages he had and STILL manage to get through life with their problems!


you're just insensitive, you don't care about people with FAR WORSE problems, you'd just judge there whole life negatively the second they choose to kill themselves to stop suffering. He had money to go to rehab and consult specialists that prescribed him medicine that didn't work, he spent his money on a house, a car and most of the rest went on receiving help.

I DO care about people with far worse problems, which is why I am active in politics. The problem is people like you who are puppets to the 1%er crowd controlling politics. People like YOU who care more about a celebrity than what goes on in the world. People like YOU who will vote 30 times for American Idol, but don't vote on election day. People like YOU (from indifference) who put in bought off politicians who have no compassion for those less fortunate!
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 4/15/14

eightcar wrote:
I DO care about people with far worse problems, which is why I am active in politics. The problem is people like you who are puppets to the 1%er crowd controlling politics. People like YOU who care more about a celebrity than what goes on in the world. People like YOU who will vote 30 times for American Idol, but don't vote on election day. People like YOU (from indifference) who put in bought off politicians who have no compassion for those less fortunate!

Then you mean every politician for the last hundred years, I can't remember a politician in modern times that wasn't bought off. Aside from that, even if Kurt killed himself, I don't see how that's a reason to hate him. I mean, if he hated his life and ended it, more power to him! I say he did what he thought was best if that was the case. Don't say "There are people worse off than he was that still keep going on", as evidence as to why he's bad, those people have made the choice to not kill themselves for a reason, just like Kurt may have made the decision to kill himself for a reason as well. We all make decisions, I can't see how you can objectively call what Kurt may have done, wrong. Sure you may disagree, just like I disagree with you, but I can't say objectively that either you or I am wrong or right. This is a subjective matter, so don't spout off opinion like it's fact. Also, why would I vote if I hate all the candidates equally? There's no way to chose between equally bad or good options.
72868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/29/14
Alice in Chains, darling.
Posted 12/6/15
I don't listen to their music.
So, none.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Nirvana, mainly because I haven't heard the other two.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.