First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Tales of Wedding Rings
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


hyjinx17 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


hyjinx17 wrote:

Started reading it, loved the first 2 chapters, then they explained about the other rings. I'm out. I have no time and no patience for harem bullshit that ultimately will go no where leading to a disappointing ending.


So are you saying is bad because is a harem ? I understand if not your cup of tea but to say is bad is a bit much.

This also a Seinen. Meaning is meant for older people. Witch mean older themes that may not be present in normal harems. Also this harem seen to be heading in the he get all the girls and not choosing one girl BS. I think you are missing out but is your choice.


"Choosing" all girls is just as bad as choosing none. Harems suck by definition.


By who definition ? Yours ? That really just your opinion. I disagree with you fully.


the harem ending some times works, just not very often.
to love ru harem ending would work, cus at least 3 of them agree with 'sharing'.
im not saying harems dont have romance, but its rare, very rare.
haven't kept up with maga tuski.
think i will wait on this one. its not he harem i dont like, its the fact that harems dont often feel to me like there is a deep emotion conection.
Posted 6/7/15


I agree with you. I like a harem ending when all people have emotional connection and agree to it. I don't like bullshit ether.
7252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/15

nemoskull wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


hyjinx17 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


hyjinx17 wrote:

Started reading it, loved the first 2 chapters, then they explained about the other rings. I'm out. I have no time and no patience for harem bullshit that ultimately will go no where leading to a disappointing ending.


So are you saying is bad because is a harem ? I understand if not your cup of tea but to say is bad is a bit much.

This also a Seinen. Meaning is meant for older people. Witch mean older themes that may not be present in normal harems. Also this harem seen to be heading in the he get all the girls and not choosing one girl BS. I think you are missing out but is your choice.


"Choosing" all girls is just as bad as choosing none. Harems suck by definition.


By who definition ? Yours ? That really just your opinion. I disagree with you fully.


the harem ending some times works, just not very often.
to love ru harem ending would work, cus at least 3 of them agree with 'sharing'.
im not saying harems dont have romance, but its rare, very rare.
haven't kept up with maga tuski.
think i will wait on this one. its not he harem i dont like, its the fact that harems dont often feel to me like there is a deep emotion conection.


I have to agree with you here.

Stories like sekirei draw you into the harem cause you know, or come to know that the battle owner is related to the strength of feelings.

The same is happening in tales of wedding rings. The strength he has against the abyss... Is related to the feelings between him and the ring princesses. Now.. He just has to figure it out and the princesses have to work together... To enhance it.

I wonder if it's gonna take 100+ chapters for our mc here to figure that out.. Like its taken minato sahashi. God I hope not.

11708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 7/12/15
When is the next chapter for this? Weve had nothing since CR licensed the manga which is a shame because i was really enjoying it. Is it Bi-Monthly?
9109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/15

Skode24 wrote:

When is the next chapter for this? Weve had nothing since CR licensed the manga which is a shame because i was really enjoying it. Is it Bi-Monthly?


oh god I hope it isn't bi-monthly, I might wait to pick it up if it is.
Posted 8/14/15 , edited 8/14/15

Skode24 wrote:

When is the next chapter for this? Weve had nothing since CR licensed the manga which is a shame because i was really enjoying it. Is it Bi-Monthly?


Ah new one just came out. Also is just me or did Sato become bolder with the girls ?
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/15
I thought this was a spin-off of the Tales of Symphonia series at first.
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/15
Baka Updates has this series listed as having 14 chapters and Crunchyroll has only had 10 to 11 posted for as long as I can remember. Why?
Xavon 
38052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
The fan translators are up to chapter 13; is there a reason CR is two chapters behind? I've been waiting to read to licensed version here, but am getting tired of waiting...
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

Xavon wrote:

The fan translators are up to chapter 13; is there a reason CR is two chapters behind? I've been waiting to read to licensed version here, but am getting tired of waiting...


I feel the same way. I want to put my money towards the things I appreciate, but when I'm two to three months dry of an update, illegal scans sure are tempting.
24867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 12/2/15
BUMP! Sorry for bumping stuff deep into the forums but just caught up on this and I like it so far. I like the fantasy feel it gives off and the main girl is cute. Her attitude is cute too. And the other harem members that have showed up so far are pretty eccentric as well
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mesa, AZ
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
anyone know if rights have been bought, so volumes can be published in the states.
11708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 12/4/15
It's been so long since update I've no idea what's happened so far in the manga... Seriously CR?
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
when will more volumes be released??
61493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16
It would be nice to get some info on when to expect more chapters of this and others like Scum's Wish...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.