First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply One Piece Backlog
5999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/29/14 , edited 3/29/14

saksiss wrote:


muddy120 wrote:


saksiss wrote:

I just sent a message to the "help/FAQ" section, so just waiting on a response, although I'm sure I'm not the first to do so.


I tried messaging the staff and no responses yet



Yeah it's the same over here, but I read the e-mail they send to all enquirers and it says they'll try to reply within two business days.


Btw, is Crunchyroll gonna have trouble adding Thriller Bark episodes? cause Funimation just announced Season 6 but they won't release till late in the year, and as of right now Thriller is missing on Funimation/Hulu websites

27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 3/29/14 , edited 3/29/14
Yay! I've only seen up to episode 110, so this will be good!
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 3/29/14
Im still confused.



but only up to 123 is up?
27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 3/29/14 , edited 3/29/14


I'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. But I'm sure they'll sort something out. Thriller Bark arc is quite a while away, isn't it?
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 3/29/14
AND there is up to 132. All makes sense now. Me happy, me can go marathon sometime.
5999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/29/14 , edited 3/29/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Im still confused.



but only up to 123 is up?


Chillax, the videos lag when they first put them up, All 132 eps are official up now, so finally Alabasta is completed on Crunchyroll!!!!
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 3/29/14

muddy120 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Im still confused.



but only up to 123 is up?


Chillax, the videos lag when they first them up, every ep is official up now, so finally Alabasta is completed on Crunchyroll!!!!


Sorry. Got too excited. But yea I just saw that a post above yours.
5999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/29/14

saksiss wrote:

Yay! I've only seen up to episode 110, so this will be good!


My mistake I assumed u were caught up, I spoiled lol
5999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/29/14

Sacae89 wrote:


muddy120 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Im still confused.



but only up to 123 is up?


Chillax, the videos lag when they first them up, every ep is official up now, so finally Alabasta is completed on Crunchyroll!!!!


Sorry. Got too excited. But yea I just saw that a post above yours.


Lol I understand, we OP fans have been starved for years, so we want our episodes lool

27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 3/29/14

muddy120 wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Yay! I've only seen up to episode 110, so this will be good!


My mistake I assumed u were caught up, I spoiled lol


Nah, I've already heard about the thriller bark arc, just not watched so you didn't necessarily spoil it.
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 3/29/14
Im happy with the amount of episodes we got this week :3
One Punch Mod
85923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/30/14 , edited 3/30/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Isn't a set of past episodes suppose to be released with the new episode?

Its still at 106 from last week.


I've moved this thread to the Site Support / Minor questions forum
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.