First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If your mom love you, who you think she will treasure the most?
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Stormwind City, E...
Offline
Posted 3/30/14
My mommysan would never leave me. She loves me like i were her own. I am not hers tho. I am a basket baby.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/14 , edited 3/30/14

SoldierSangria wrote:

And that came from a person who implied that in the first place. Right. How naughty ;O


Everybody knows I'm a pervert, though. I mean, seriously, look at some of my threads.
Posted 3/30/14

Phersu wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

And that came from a person who implied that in the first place. Right. How naughty ;O


Everybody knows I'm a pervert, though. I mean, seriously, look at some of my threads.


I knew I loved you.
Posted 3/30/14

erenjaegersan wrote:

My mommysan would never leave me. She loves me like i were her own. I am not hers tho. I am a basket baby.


What is a basket baby?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


erenjaegersan wrote:

My mommysan would never leave me. She loves me like i were her own. I am not hers tho. I am a basket baby.


What is a basket baby?


A child abandoned at birth, as if left in a basket.
Posted 3/30/14

Phersu wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:


erenjaegersan wrote:

My mommysan would never leave me. She loves me like i were her own. I am not hers tho. I am a basket baby.


What is a basket baby?


A child abandoned at birth, as if left in a basket.


Kind of reminds me of Moses...
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/30/14
i dont have family

but if i did

i wouldn't have an Oedipus complex or a sister complex
19972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/14

Thfelese wrote:

If your mom love you, who you think she will treasure the most, you or her better future, and life?



My answer(s) to your question are: yes, no, and maybe. Because, quite honestly, I have no idea what you are asking.
22097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
Well I think she made that choice when she was 19 and prego; and here I am. lol
Posted 3/31/14
I think my mom is somewhere in between; she is a working woman/businesswoman and a mom. She won't let 3 children get in the way of doing her dayjob... (selling books, teaching French).


She's not the type of woman who stay at home and sacrifice everything for her children. Yet she's not that indifferent about her children either. She does love her children, but she also cares about her career.


Which I respect, I respect all mothers, really, no matter what type of mother they are. (Unless they're the types who strangle their newborn at birth...)


My mom's the type of woman who has it all; beauty, brains and career. That's why my dad at oftentimes, feel inferior and would get jealous of her. I don't blame her.

Men have their pride.... my mom's too innocent; she needed to act inferior... she's too honest about her superiority. If I were her, I would act dumber around men who can't appreciate a superior intellectual woman.
14990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
Do you mean;
If your mom abandoned you at birth and gave you to someone else, (adoption), because of her life and career choices, do you think she would still love or treasure you?

Personally i think a mother's love is one of the most honest and strongest things in this world. Even if my mother abondened me, she would still look at me as her son.





16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
I think it's pretty impossible for your mother to not love you. Unless you do everything in your power to make her hate you, it should be fine,
62175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/31/14

Thfelese wrote:

If your mom love you, who you think she will treasure the most, you or her better future, and life?



What?
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
Now that your mother has had you, and you say she loves you, she needs to make a better life not just for herself, but for YOU also. If she doesn't think she can care for you because she wants a better life just for herself, she should have thought of that before having children, because once you have a child you are no longer selfish, the child usually becomes the top priority. And she( the mom) stops living in a "me" world. It becomes an "us" world.
It is hard to understand your thread, because I feel like I am answering the question posted by an infant. Unless you are just giving a hypothetical situation.
If it is hypothetical, then my answer stands that the mother needs to make a better life for YOU and HER. If she thinks you are standing in her way and wants to give you to someone else, you might be better off with some loving unselfish relatives or people who are ready to be parents and give you love and security, and everything that comes with being a good parent.
But truthfully, this thread is confusing me.
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 4/1/14
My Mum left me to my Dad and she still loves me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.