First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
10 Reasons Why Clannad is the Best Anime of All time ?!
Posted 3/31/14 , edited 4/1/14
1 - Teaches you a true life lessons
2 - Has the most romantic perfect story of all animes
3 - Has the best ending ever (two actually )
4 - Has the best characters development in probably all of anime history in ( After Story )
5 - Has one of the best SoundTracks ever.
6 - Has the best story made out of Pc Visual Novel
7 - Has the most realistic main character (Tomoya )
8 - The Animation is nearly perfect
9 - The Anime that made millions cry in Japan and worldwide
10 - And last the most important thing.you never get bored from watching Clannad ( Never )




to be honest I made this to get more people to watch this master piece.let the war begin :P

Edit : time to explain Clannad endings massive spoilers below ...

Posted 3/31/14 , edited 3/31/14
If you're trying to get people to watch then everything below are massive spoilers.



To the amount of tears I shed watching After Story? We just don't need to talk about it.
Posted 3/31/14

-Gothique- wrote:


.


I realy like this comment.glad I'm not the only one who noticed Tomoya was realisticly jerk lol.
and yeah when I say the best I mean ( After Story ) first season was good and I enjoyed Fuko's and Kotomoi arcs but still no where near the prefection of after story.
19081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
I could also name 10 reasons why Fairy Tail or Code Geass are the best anime but all it comes down to is a needless discussion about opinions.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 3/31/14

Brantblaze wrote:

I could also name 10 reasons why Fairy Tail or Code Geass are the best anime but all it comes down to is a needless discussion about opinions.


Pretty much this, but for all anime not just those two.

Equally we could give 10 reasons as to why all anime could be considered worst of all time.

It's all opinionated.
27159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In an imperfect w...
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
erm, "best" is only an opinion. but i did love Clannad very much
Posted 3/31/14
sounds amazing...
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
anybody wanna try giving me 10 reasons why boku no pico was the best anime ever? of all time?
12033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
I want to bash you for stating an opinion as if it were fact, but man, I really love Clannad.
Posted 3/31/14 , edited 3/31/14
this is an opinion that can be considered as a fact with Clannad :p
22523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/14

Shin-Nrl wrote:

this is an opinion that can be considered as a fact with Clannad :p
I actually don't really care for Clannad. Is it bad? Hell no, I can see why people would like it, but it isn't my cup of tea (I have watched all of it btw). Your opinion may be one that many share, but it is still an opinion. For me, Code Geass would be the best anime ever (with Steins Gate being a close second), but I know many would disagree.

534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
Clannad isn't One Piece so no.

I don't think there's any real graves made for any Clannad characters.
Lannae 
48081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/31/14 , edited 3/31/14
I'm probably in the minority, but I absolutely hated Clannad (the anime, at least). The first season felt like a generic high school harem rom-com with some "sad" moments shoehorned in, and After Story was just totally destroyed by its godawful ending IMO.

Which is strange, because I actually loved Air and Kanon (original and 2006 remake) which came before it. At least Angel Beats was great.
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 3/31/14
does it have action

does it have hentai

does it have superpowers

is it predictable

does it have.............

more questions may come in the future
Posted 3/31/14

Shin-Nrl wrote:

1 - Teaches you a true life lessons
2 - Has the most romantic perfect story of all animes
3 - Has the best ending ever (two actually )
4 - Has the best characters development in probably all of anime history in ( After Story )
5 - Has one of the best SoundTracks ever.
6 - Has the best story made out of Pc Visual Novel
7 - Has the most realistic main character (Tomoya )
8 - The Animation is nearly perfect
9 - The Anime that made millions cry in Japan and worldwide
10 - And last the most important thing.you never get bored from watching Clannad ( Never )




to be honest I made this to get more people to watch this master piece.let the war begin :P


I can't believe someone as extraordinary as Ace would like something as mundane as Clannad.

Seriously..tried to watch this anime at least 3 times..can't get past the first episode. Just not gonna happen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.