First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Harems in Your opininon
4034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Down the street
Offline
Posted 4/1/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


derrick_1991 wrote:

Where do i start to watch the Monogatari series, its seems like more than one show.


Since very one got on my throat last time, I'll just say watch it in broadcast order:

Bakemonogatari - Nisemonogatari -Nekomonogatari Kuro - Monogatari Season 2


I hate how they did that. I'm sure they had some deep meaning for doing but it was still a prick. And that "season 2" was a straight up lie .
36234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 4/1/14

derrick_1991 wrote:

Didn't know air was a harem, I've been sleeping to long on all these harems yall need to wake me up. I'll definitely try and finish kanon.



well, the Air anime isn't really a harem.. they pretty much removed the romance aspect of it, but it is based off a visual novel with 3 different girl routes.

I'm actually surprised nobody's mentioned Steins;Gate yet (myself included... didn't think of it until now.)
41155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 4/1/14
I... I have to choose just one?!

I mean with Monogatari, Campione, Date-A-Live, The World God Only Knows, High School DxD, Nisekoi, Oreshura, Henneko, A Bridge to the Starry Skies, Haganai, Sekirei, Mayo Chiki, Monster Musume (if we allow manga as well), Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, To Love Ru, Kanokon, Zero's Familiar, and as Zensunni said the VN of... well a lot of shows/VN's out there, can be harem-ish like Shuffle!, Clannad, Air, Kanon. So I don't know if I can choose JUST one...

Sadly after listing all of that... I still feel like I am missing talking about quite a few that I have seen... I probably am...
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 4/1/14

RetroBigDaddy wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


derrick_1991 wrote:

Where do i start to watch the Monogatari series, its seems like more than one show.


Since very one got on my throat last time, I'll just say watch it in broadcast order:

Bakemonogatari - Nisemonogatari -Nekomonogatari Kuro - Monogatari Season 2


I hate how they did that. I'm sure they had some deep meaning for doing but it was still a prick. And that "season 2" was a straight up lie .


The reason the anime aired in that order is because that is the same order in which those arcs occur in the novels; it is an anachronic series and that is the order in which the author intended for you to read/view the events.
Long story short, air order IS the order you should view it in cause that is the same order you'd be reading it in with the light novels.
19248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 4/1/14

Stonewolfe wrote:

I... I have to choose just one?!

I mean with Monogatari, Campione, Date-A-Live, The World God Only Knows, High School DxD, Nisekoi, Oreshura, Henneko, A Bridge to the Starry Skies, Haganai, Sekirei, Mayo Chiki, Monster Musume (if we allow manga as well), Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, To Love Ru, Kanokon, Zero's Familiar, and as Zensunni said the VN of... well a lot of shows/VN's out there, can be harem-ish like Shuffle!, Clannad, Air, Kanon. So I don't know if I can choose JUST one...

Sadly after listing all of that... I still feel like I am missing talking about quite a few that I have seen... I probably am...


Please post as many as you like thats why i made the thread, I need to catch up on these lost harems.

19248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 4/1/14

aidenraine wrote:


derrick_1991 wrote:

Didn't know air was a harem, I've been sleeping to long on all these harems yall need to wake me up. I'll definitely try and finish kanon.



well, the Air anime isn't really a harem.. they pretty much removed the romance aspect of it, but it is based off a visual novel with 3 different girl routes.

I'm actually surprised nobody's mentioned Steins;Gate yet (myself included... didn't think of it until now.)


Oh ok and I've seen steins gate it messed with my mind.

51517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/1/14

RetroBigDaddy wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


derrick_1991 wrote:

Where do i start to watch the Monogatari series, its seems like more than one show.


Since very one got on my throat last time, I'll just say watch it in broadcast order:

Bakemonogatari - Nisemonogatari -Nekomonogatari Kuro - Monogatari Season 2


I hate how they did that. I'm sure they had some deep meaning for doing but it was still a prick. And that "season 2" was a straight up lie .


It's going by light novel release so it's not wrong in a sense.


MacMeaties wrote:


RetroBigDaddy wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


derrick_1991 wrote:

Where do i start to watch the Monogatari series, its seems like more than one show.


Since very one got on my throat last time, I'll just say watch it in broadcast order:

Bakemonogatari - Nisemonogatari -Nekomonogatari Kuro - Monogatari Season 2


I hate how they did that. I'm sure they had some deep meaning for doing but it was still a prick. And that "season 2" was a straight up lie .


The reason the anime aired in that order is because that is the same order in which those arcs occur in the novels; it is an anachronic series and that is the order in which the author intended for you to read/view the events.
Long story short, air order IS the order you should view it in cause that is the same order you'd be reading it in with the light novels.


I'm still of the opinion you can watch in chronological order...once they're all made and released.
62009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/1/14
Favorite Harems

To Love-ru
Heaven's Lost Property
Hayate the Combat Butler
19248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 4/1/14

rpgothic wrote:

Favorite Harems

To Love-ru
Heaven's Lost Property
Hayate the Combat Butler


I'm watching hayate now hope it ends good.

87483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/1/14

derrick_1991 wrote:


rpgothic wrote:

Favorite Harems

To Love-ru
Heaven's Lost Property
Hayate the Combat Butler


I'm watching hayate now hope it ends good.



which one?
19248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 4/1/14
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1 & 2)
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/14
Anyone got any more great harems
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 9/3/14
Baby Princess 3D Paradise(ova). One guy and his 19 sisters.
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MI
Online
Posted 9/3/14 , edited 9/3/14
Please tell me thats not real.

edit: oh god its real
1497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 9/3/14
Nyan Koi without a doubt.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.