First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll lineup page mystery box log
The Wise Wizard
93991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 22 days ago
We've now moved from 18 boxes this morning to 22 boxes tonight. I grabbed screenshots for both, but I really need to get to bed, so I'll update the initial message tomorrow.

Orange is currently occupying the very last box, but we know there will be at least two more simulcasts announced Monday, and as noted by melina_putri, there already more announced titles than boxes. For better or worse, the lineup page seems to have lost most of its significance except as a historical record.
41891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
Sweetness and Lightning filled in the 8th spot. Noticed it at 5am CDT, but not sure how long it has been there.

Edit:
Bananya in position 20, presumably about the same time the first episode became available.
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
There are 27 boxes now. I guess it's actually 28 boxes since Love Live Sunshine isn't available in the US.
41891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago
Taboo-Tattoo filled the ? box after Orange about 1:20 CDT

Edit (9 pm):
/hybrid-x-heart-magias-academy-ataraxia added to the box before Orange, sometime in the last 7 hours.

Also New Game in position 17, sometime in the same time range

And the number of boxes has been adjusted to 26 at this time.
The Wise Wizard
93991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

asharka wrote:

And the number of boxes has been adjusted to 26 at this time.

I'm curious if it took them that long to add Love Live Sunshine to the lineup page, as that is the only "ex-US" simulcast announced thus far.

The last time I can remember CR actually removing a box from the lineup page was years ago, back when they only had a handful of simulcasts, and tried to put up boxes for all the expected simulcast. (In fact, it was that very removal [of more than one box] that resulted in the current system of adding boxes as titles were verified).

While I captured another screen shot, I'm doing a terrible job of updating the initial message this weekend. I keep getting busy with other things and forgetting it until I either have to break way to do something else or go to bed, and this time is no exception.

On the bright side, at this point the count seems to be all that matters, given how behind they are in actually filling in the boxes. I think I'll post a quick update with at least that before I sign off for the night.

53441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

asharka wrote:
Edit (9 pm):
/hybrid-x-heart-magias-academy-ataraxia added to the box before Orange.


*ears perk up*

That was one of the ones I was waiting to see. Was wondering why it took them so long to add it after announcing it.
hyde90 
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago
Hey I just wanted to ask but I'm assuming the anime shows that crunchyroll showed in their summer preview are shows that will be streamed on Crunchyroll like Mob Psycho 100 and 91 Days.

Is this correct?
The Wise Wizard
93991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

hyde90 wrote:

Hey I just wanted to ask but I'm assuming the anime shows that crunchyroll showed in their summer preview are shows that will be streamed on Crunchyroll like Mob Psycho 100 and 91 Days.

Is this correct?

Yes, that is correct.

Mob Psycho 100 doesn't premiere until Monday, July 11 (although there was a preview special on the 4th), and 91 Days doesn't premiere until Friday, July 8 (US time), so CR still has plenty of time to announce the details for those.

2734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 18 days ago
I just checked and it's back to 27 boxes now. After took off 1 box from 27 to 26, now they added it back.
The Wise Wizard
93991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 18 days ago

Haru_no_hana wrote:

I just checked and it's back to 27 boxes now. After took off 1 box from 27 to 26, now they added it back.

Currently it is at 28 boxes.

I'm still curious if that one box drop was caused by them adding Love Live Sunshine to the page. While it was announced some time ago, they haven't been quick to add each and every show.

34967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 17 days ago
28th box is 91 Days, and two more appear to make 30

(I'm in the UK, so I see Love Live Sunshine, I think the US have a show that the UK doesn't to balance)
The Wise Wizard
93991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 17 days ago
Updated the initial message with the new count (30) and snapshot.

At this point, there really isn't anything more anime to grab for this season. Looking at the list, the only shows I see with no simulcast are a one episode special that aired back on June 25, and the 4 episodes of The Seven Deadly Sins, which we can expect Netflix to have. Once that is confirmed, you can mark this season on your calendar as the first time every new anime series of the season was streamed.
7566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 17 days ago , edited 17 days ago

TheAncientOne wrote:

Updated the initial message with the new count (30) and snapshot.

At this point, there really isn't anything more anime to grab for this season. Looking at the list, the only shows I see with no simulcast are a one episode special that aired back on June 25, and the 4 episodes of The Seven Deadly Sins, which we can expect Netflix to have. Once that is confirmed, you can mark this season on your calendar as the first time every new anime series of the season was streamed.


One episode special your taking about - Majestic Prince by chance? (Or Sound?)
The Wise Wizard
93991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 17 days ago

Skode24 wrote:

One episode special your taking about - Majestic Prince by chance? (Or Sound?)

RS Keikaku: Rebirth Storage

First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.